Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59464 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
masonkz:

What's this one saying?? Are you more God-serving than well known pastors that their sons/daughters are gay??

There was even one here then, before she deactivated from NL. Still as gay as she can be...even after the pastor-father found out about her and rained fire and brimstone. If anything, she's even more open with her sexuality now grin

So, mr 40 year-old man, obviously your god doesn't need your permission to make people gay. Not saying your kids must though.

Honestly i am 100% sure u don't know my God so u can say whatever u want & if truly the Pastors daughters story u talked about here is true then something must be wrong.
All good things come from my God including children & he adds no sorrow. Gay is a sorrowful demon from Lucifer n since i do not have anything/deal with him, he or any of his agent shall never come close to my kids IJN.
I really don't know y u re boring me with ur fears/concern when it is obvious u do not ve the cover of the Living God y wont u be open to all sort of devilish attack? I HAVE THE COVER OF THE LIVING GOD OVER MY HOUSE & THAT IS WHAT MATTERS TO ME.
Pls keep ur believe to urself . Thanks
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by geovanni24(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oh God. Its hard 2 believe this fine man is gay!....he should have maintained his marriage and pretend 2 be normal. Dias ‎​₪☺ benefit in gay life!...poor him!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Honestly i am 100% sure u don't know my God so u can say whatever u want & if truly the Pastors daughters story u talked about here is true then something must be wrong.
All good things come from my God including children & he adds no sorrow. Gay is a sorrowful demon from Lucifer n since i do not have anything/deal with him, he or any of his agent shall never come close to my kids IJN.
I really don't know y u re boring me with ur fears/concern when it is obvious u do not ve the cover of the Living God y wont u be open to all sort of devilish attack? I HAVE THE COVER OF THE LIVING GOD OVER MY HOUSE & THAT IS WHAT MATTERS TO ME.
Pls keep ur believe to urself . Thanks
John1:3

All things were made through Him, and withouth Him nothing was made that was made.

I wonder when satan started creating children. You are contradicting your bible if you are a christian.

I grew up in a Christian home - I had relatives and relations.
I was pure and chaste and attended all the programmes in church even when other children escaped to play.
I read bible at my childhood age. I was never promiscous which has kept me a virgin even as at now.
My parent thought me never to steal or beg anything from someone.
But still yet, I turned out to be BISEXUAL!
I never knew what gay was; and i heard a story when I was below 10years how Western world wed Man & Man and it was wierd to me.
At that age, my sexuality hasn't been wired(I haven't been sexually active).
At 11years or so, I remembered when we were playing; i decided to wrestle with a boy whom i was a year older than. I throw him on the ground and when i stood up, i noticed i was having an erection but i didn't take it serious.

All my childhood friends who stole, did distasteful things even as at now, turned to be straight. Why is God so callous?, I thought!

Seriously, I concluded that God never created human kind - we are living in illusion that he exists.

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
geovanni24:
Oh God. Its hard 2 believe this fine man is gay!....he should have maintained his marriage and pretend 2 be normal. Dias ‎​₪☺ benefit in gay life!...poor him!
What do you benefit from straight life?
Mtcheew. You think it's everybody that wants to have kid....

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Superleo:

Seriously, I concluded that God never created human kind - we are living in illusion that he exists.

@ Superleo I dont think you should feel that way. Homophobia and the likes are all creations of humanity. There is No place in the bible that says Homosexuals , which means men falling in love with other men is a sin.
Most of the old testament laws Were a result of the hardness of mans heart and not necessarily the will of God.

Jesus said in Matthew 19:8
He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way.

Why I think God exists and the bible is true is because of so many happenings. Good laws that has helped humanity so far. Did you know the bible first gave advice on how to stop epidemics. Through Isolation which is practised now in medicine. Ebola is a good example.

Dont let the hate of some homophobes turn you away from God.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Scaredsilent:

@ Superleo I dont think you should feel that way. Homophobia and the likes are all creations of humanity. There is No place in the bible that says Homosexuals , which means men falling in love with other men is a sin.
Most of the old testament laws Were a result of the hardness of mans heart and not necessarily the will of God.

Jesus said in Matthew 19:8
He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way.

Why I think God exists and the bible is true is because of so many happenings. Good laws that has helped humanity so far. Did you know the bible first gave advice on how to stop epidemics. Through Isolation which is practised now in medicine. Ebola is a good example.

Dont let the hate of some homophobes turn you away from God.

There are so many reasons i don't believe in religion.

Which is true God between Allah, Buddha, Yahweh etc?

I never chose to be Gay and if its a choice, i'll never choose it. Why will the same God say that I chose it.

That's an eyeopener.
Well I'm still a Christian but sometimes, I feel like burning all churches and wrestling man from the shackle of Christianity.

Inasmuch as Bill Gate is an agnostic, he said the only thing he love about Religion is their morals.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Superleo:

There are so many reasons i don't believe in religion.

Which is true God between Allah, Buddha, Yahweh etc?

I never chose to be Gay and if its a choice, i'll never choose it. Why will the same God say that I chose it.

That's an eyeopener.
Well I'm still a Christian but sometimes, I feel like burning all churches and wrestling man from the shackle of Christianity.

Inasmuch as Bill Gate is an agnostic, he said the only thing he love about Religion is their morals.

Its not about a true God. By their works you will know them... What is happening in the church is a wrong teaching from the bible. Like I have said so many time things have been misinterpreted

The Bible never defined homosexuality.

Homosexuality just got defined in 1890's If you do your research you would see the bible has a different interpretation of what we call homosexuality now.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Scaredsilent:

Its not about a true God. By their works you will know them... What is happening in the church is a wrong teaching from the bible. Like I have said so many time things have been misinterpreted

The Bible never defined homosexuality.

Homosexuality just got defined in 1890's If you do your research you would see the bible has a different interpretation of what we call homosexuality now.
Will a gay man make heaven if dies?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Superleo post=30055176]
John1:3

All things were made through Him, and withouth Him nothing was made that was made.

I wonder when satan started creating children. You are contradicting your bible if you are a christian.

I grew up in a Christian home - I had relatives and relations.
I was pure and chaste and attended all the programmes in church even when other children escaped to play.
I read bible at my childhood age. I was never promiscous which has kept me a virgin even as at now.
My parent thought me never to steal or beg anything from someone.
But still yet, I turned out to be BISEXUAL!
I never knew what gay was; and i heard a story when I was below 10years how Western world wed Man & Man and it was wierd to me.
At that age, my sexuality hasn't been wired(I haven't been sexually active).
At 11years or so, I remembered when we were playing; i decided to wrestle with a boy whom i was a year older than. I throw him on the ground and when i stood up, i noticed i was having an erection but i didn't take it serious.

All my childhood friends who stole, did distasteful things even as at now, turned to be straight. Why is God so callous?, I thought!

Seriously, I concluded that God never created human kind - we are living in illusion that he exists.[/quo

John I:3 is true but i must tell u that all the things all the things refers here r all the perfect creation of God devoid of all sin Created with the initial plan of God for man but that perfect plans was later corrupted by the devil so that things like what u suffer now & many other demonic things alike found their ways into the world.
We ve being given another chance of God & His perfect plans for us & if we r not gonna earnestly seek God in truth & in Spirit, we r only gonna take the easy way & blame everybody for our love for sin like u r doing right now.
Your situation is not hopeless...seek God now & get dispossessed of the devil in u....
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Superleo:

Will a gay man make heaven if dies?

Yes by Gods grace. If you keep to your self and not sin by being promiscuous find the right partner 2
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Your hate is inborn. You mean you are perfect devoid of sins. grin
Homosexualism is the only sin in the bible, abi? Abeg waka grin grin grin

Your children must be devoid of flirting, fornicating, lieing, stealing, lusting or else, they need deliverence. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Scaredsilent:

Yes by Gods grace. If you keep to your self and not sin by being promiscuous find the right partner 2
I don't get it.
Bible is only in agreement with sex between a married man & woman.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by AdamuUcheOla: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Noted sir.....n I need not a gay for a distance relation talk more of my offspring. My God has never failed me n He wont fail me now that i am very confidence about. Thanx

He obviously let you down on the proper use of tenses in the English language. smiley

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by fairG: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
1 corinthians6:9,10.those who aresexually imoral, homosexuals/lesbians will not innherit the kingdom of God.
So he should stop mmisapplying the scriptures to support his madness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.