Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59317 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
Did you lost your way?
No! U did
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
989900:
Brothers acting like broads.

"Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin xes, with the SAME xes
I show no love, to h0m0 thugs...
How you gonna explain fxckn a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand"
DMX - where da hood at

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by bluegrey: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blody eediot. Stuupid man. Going tru so much detail to defend gayism. Nonesence. After saving his pics in awe of his good looks. What a waste of human being!
How dare he quote the Bible?? pls can someone refer him to the verse that condemns sodomy? Useless, disturbed and deluded human being

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by bluegrey: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Anyway, is his twin just as cute?

Abiiiiii?
That's something I never even thot of. Where is his taiwo? A man or woman? Late or living?

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Sorry O!
Methinks, that anyone who believe there's God should be seen as abnormal.
Only lunatics talk to invisible things they can see nor prove. Figure it wink
By the way, stop telling lies- Many scientists don't believe in God.
Thought you said you were a deist?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
BuhBye:

Thought you said you were a deist?
Yes! I'm deist.
We are not guided by any dogmatic trash.
We are free-thinkers.
We don't need to prove his existence 'cos he's the creator who has nothing to do with his creations.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
bluegrey:
Blody eediot. Stuupid man. Going tru so much detail to defend gayism. Nonesence. After saving his pics in awe of his good looks. What a waste of human being!
How dare he quote the Bible?? pls can someone refer him to the verse that condemns sodomy? Useless, disturbed and deluded human being

gringringrin
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by toocoded: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Superleo:
We Gays Are Hot. No Wonder We Have Frustrated Female Homophobes Like Firsteva. cheesy
Good cool
@Leo, the truth is that the way guy with different sex orientation gets HIV these days is alarming. All in the name of "I Sha won't impregnate anyone". So, if u know what's good for you, play safe unless you're already living with it. wink
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by finditng: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
happy new year, hope you'll be more regular now?

Yes dearie...
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by tevinsolt: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, you sound homoerotic, and you need to come out of the closet already cos being on the DL is the worst thing you can ever do to yourself. However, I appreciate the fact that you subtly wear the gay-pride badge, with honour - I can't hate on that. Just as I think there has to be a certain form of control on the lifestyle, till they can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it's natural. Regardless, you got the message I was conveying, unlike the uncouth soulglo with cognitive dissonance (still got love for you soulglo, but watch ya mouth when you talk to me - you're rude).

Anyhoo, the only hyper-sensitive folks out there are homosexuals who scream "homophobic" at everyone who doesn't agree with them, and they're the persecuted ones. Straight people have never been persecuted. grin

Have fun!

oh you, aren't you a delightful person to be around......your perception of me through the internet is of high importance to me, in fact my day is going smoother than I thought, so I want to use this opportunity to thank you. I'm envious of your incredible superhuman power to sense my virtually determined "homoerotic sound". so like were you born with it? like is it genetic or epigenetics? which side of the family was it passed down from? is it contagious, cuz I would like 2 order of those pls smiley

by the way you just got trolled, and you know it/why cool

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
toocoded:

@Leo, the truth is that the way guy with different sex orientation gets HIV these days is alarming. All in the name of "I Sha won't impregnate anyone". So, if u know what's good for you, play safe unless you're already living with it. wink

Guys are naturally libido-driven, so imagine what happens when you have guys that arw actually attracted to each other with all that testosterone building in them... then you'd understand why sex is rampant in the gay male society, and with that comes its ills.

It's even worse with the teenage gay folks that are just discovering the fact that they aren't the only gay person out there, and then you have those that think having ana.ll sex without condom poses no threat.

Best way remains to educate the gay society like you'd educate a straight teenager about unprotected sexual activities. Unfortunately the society doesn't see it that way but has rather driven the gay people more into the tunnel where, due to ignorance and peer pressure, they'd engage in unprotected sexx, not minding the health status of their partner.

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
finditng:

Yes dearie...
fingers crossed cheesy
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Sweetmarriage: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
AdamuUcheOla:

Your sentence is barely intelligible but I think I was able to understand the bit about scientists proving the existence of a 'higher being'. Can you please provide references to back up this claim you make?

Dear. I rarely do such things, especially on the internet. I will rather spend that time doing other things.

But you know, the truth is bitter. Lets apply simple common sense. If i was telling you things like, 'there is no God', blah blah, you will be happy, which means, i'm simply telling lies. But the reason why my comment get you irritated is because i was saying the truth. Nevertheless, we don't need to be enemies, i need friends. God bless you. Amen.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Sweetmarriage: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Sorry O!
Methinks, that anyone who believe there's God should be seen as abnormal.
Only lunatics talk to invisible things they can't see nor prove. Figure it wink
By the way, stop telling lies- Many scientists don't believe in God.

I'm telling you the same thing i told the first guy. I don't have much time for all these. This is what i told him.

Dear. I rarely do such things, especially on the internet. I will rather spend that time doing other things.

But you know, the truth is bitter. Lets apply simple common sense. If i was telling you things like, 'there is no God', blah blah, you will be happy, which means, i'm simply telling lies. But the reason why my comment get you irritated is because i was saying the truth. Nevertheless, we don't need to be enemies, i need friends. God bless you. Amen.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
tevinsolt:

oh you, aren't you a delightful person to be around......your perception of me through the internet is of high importance to me, in fact my day is going smoother than I thought, so I want to use this opportunity to thank you. I'm envious of your incredible superhuman power to sense my virtually determined "homoerotic sound". so like were you born with it? like is it genetic or epigenetics? which side of the family was it passed down from? is it contagious, cuz I would like 2 order of those pls smiley

by the way you just got trolled, and you know it/why cool

Lol, stop frontin', you know you sound homoerotic. No straight guy would tell another straight guy about not having any other choice than to start getting involved with men. That's more fruity than a bottle of Alize drink. grin

Better come out of the closet already...and I'm sure "masonkz" won't mind tossing ya salad. Dude has been e-harassing every celeb on fp for months now, and you're his hail mary. grin masonkz get him - that's ya food right there!

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by finditng: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
fingers crossed cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
babyosisi:

I know you are addressing someone else
Honey,since you are gay,you should not deceive a woman into marriage
Be bold and stand up to that rather than deceive and ruin the life of someone else
That is selfish and extremely inconsiderate
If only people in these part of the world would just let gays be,things would be a bit different.I believe with time,though its a long way to go from enlightenment about gay sex to enlightenment about the relationships in proper,marriage-maybe till Jesus comes but its a step at a time,which would surely win out one day.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
you are married? You couldn't even invite us, see wickedness undecided

Hope you are enjoying that pusssy? Hopefully, the marriage will make you a real man.
Congrats, i'm so happy for you. And pls be sure to test your self regularly for HIV you know that your lifestyle carries hiv as it's baggage.
This is like the most friendly homophobic post I've read so far grin grin grin
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
CyrusXandria:
This is like the most friendly homophobic post I've read so far grin grin grin
I'm not homophobic, I love them but hate their lifestyle. Beryl04 knows I love him, I truly wish him well.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Gramondhigh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
CyrusXandria:
They don't envy you eitherundecided
you cant change Us.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

When Hiv was initially discovered, it used to be known as a gay syndrome disease. Atleast most of the time 7 or 8 out of 10 gay men are Hiv positive.
Silly Propaganda.HIV originated from Congo,Africa in 1932,it was first recorded in the early 80's.

At the instance of the breakout,homosexuals were more susceptible to the disease which led to it being termed the Gay Cancer,over the years research as shown that women,gay men,blacks have a high susceptibility to the disease.

It is pure propaganda to state 7-8 out of 10 gay men are HIV positive.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
I'm not homophobic, I love them but hate their lifestyle. Beryl04 knows I love him, I truly wish him well.
This is touching.Its gradual,you are open to understanding but bent on remaining on your stance.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
you are married? You couldn't even invite us, see wickedness undecided

Hope you are enjoying that pusssy? Hopefully, the marriage will make you a real man.
Congrats, i'm so happy for you. And pls be sure to test your self regularly for HIV you know that your lifestyle carries hiv as it's baggage.

oh, Eva dear,u and this ur new form of 'veiled homophobia' eh!

vijay can never be my thing but anything to have someone to call me daddy,not that it's so,so important though,but it keeps guys and gurls like u happy and family, warm so yeah i'm enjoying it, for now.

as for the hiv part,don't worry about me on that ,i've got it covered ,worry more about the kind of society u are helping to shape and what becomes of it even after ur gone.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:

And who told you this?? undecided

Nigerians assume a lot oh,just imagine.

Dude must have done the deed to know condoms burst in the process,homophobic perverts.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Superleo:

Is it not when i'm sleeping with HIV patient that I can contact it? Do you think i go around sleeping with all Gays?

Most Gay men engage in raw sex, that's why HIV is prevalant among them. Sorry, i'm an exception.
You are a fan of Race Cooper grin
grin grin

Gimme some Michael Lucas,Adam Killian,Diego and wagner wink

Yeah,am the lord when it comes to that wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
haykay33:
I know Kenny Badmus first hand as one his students at the Orange Academy, way back in 2009. a very nice and Brilliant guy i must confess.

Have been more than shocked reading all what he says he is. Then we look at an intelligent, handsome and successful guy impacting knowledge on us and the wife, their little kid then are such beautiful family together always smiling...its just shocking that the guy we all see then was already HIV+ and Homosexual.....am still shocked.

What appears on the outside most times might not be the real picture these days..

I still see him as that guy that gave me knowledge and impacted my life....thats the first thing that will come to my mind if we meet again not an HIV or a GAY person.
2015 is your year,say Amen.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
bluegrey:
I feel your pain,sorry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
CyrusXandria:
This is touching.Its gradual,you are open to understanding but bent on remaining on your stance.
so which side are you?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
beryl04:

oh, Eva dear,u and this ur new form of 'veiled homophobia' eh!

vijay can never be my thing but anything to have someone to call me daddy,not that it's so,so important though,but it keeps guys and gurls like u happy and family, warm so yeah i'm enjoying it, for now.

as for the hiv part,don't worry about me on that ,i've got it covered ,worry more about the kind of society u are helping to shape and what becomes of it even after ur gone.
you better concentrate on your wife and leave that useless lifestyle

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
so which side are you?
I beg your pardon,don't grab.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
CyrusXandria:
I beg your pardon,don't grab.
wetin you dey grab?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
wetin you dey grab?
Obviously not your boobs.In Nigerian terms-I don't understand what you wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.