Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! (1388 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by Stoical: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are these guys really thinking that our General can't make this come to pass? After all, he was a one time PTF boss and understands what's involved in the oil sector. Besides, you must not go to the university to understand things about fuel and kerosene...even my granny knows the cost of these are too much... Anyway, I saw this funny pix and decided to make fun with it. Don't crucify me, I didn't design the pix ooo

2 Likes

Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by ProfGday(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! BUHARI: Promises Scholarship and
Free School Meal. In the year 1984, Maj General Buhari overthrew Alhaji
Shehu Shagari's civilian government and instructed that the Scholarship
programme in Nigerian Universities and the Free Meal scheme in our
Universities should be stopped with immediate effect. Nigerian
Undergraduates were then living in Paradise on campus, until an illiterate
soldier, who has just a Primary school certificate stopped their scholarship,
Bursary and free meal. For some Nigerians youths that are under 35 years,
you may be ignorant of this and better information about the man Buhari, that
is why some of you ignorantly support the retrogressive politician, who has
nothing good to be remembered for in his about 39 years of public life.
Stupidity is when you believe that Muhammadu Buhari who introduced school
fees in our Universities in 1984 and stopped Undergraduates in the same year,
promising to give Scholarship and Free meals in 2015 when the number of
Nigerian students has increased by nearly 700%. Lagos state Government
operated this same Buhari's policy when when they promised free education
and after winning election they increased school fees from N25,000 to
N250,000 and N375,000. APC, the party of Lai Mohammed are used to saying
one thing and doing a different thing. Nigerians are still expecting Buhari's
School certificate.... Hope For Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by MalcoImX: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
If Saudi Arabia by her policies can cause oil price to tumble or go up, what makes you think Nigeria cannot exert any influence?
Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lauging like Obama grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Naija sha
Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by Monimatic(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
MalcoImX:

If Saudi Arabia by her policies can cause oil price to tumble or go up, what makes you think Nigeria cannot exert any influence?
U sef na another Grade 1 semi Illiterate like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by MalcoImX: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Monimatic:

U sef na another Grade 1 semi Illiterate like Buhari
The oil weapon
We don't have to look too far back in history to see Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter and producer, using the oil price to achieve its foreign policy objectives.[/b]Hey PDP jackboot, read this:
|
"In 1973, Egyptian President Anwar Sadat convinced Saudi King Faisal to [b]cut production[/b]and [b]raise prices, then to go as far as embargoing oil exports, all with the goal of punishing the United States for supporting Israel against the Arab states. It worked. The “oil price shock” quadrupled prices.
It happened again in 1986, when Saudi Arabia-led OPEC allowed prices to drop precipitously, and then in 1990, when the Saudis sent prices plummeting as a way of taking out Russia, which was seen as a threat to their oil supremacy. In 1998, they succeeded. When the oil price was halved from $25 to $12, Russia defaulted on its debt.
The Saudis and other OPEC members have, of course, used the oil price for the obverse effect, that is, suppressing production to keep prices artificially high and member states swimming in “petrodollars”. In 2008, oil peaked at $147 a barrel." – Andrew Topf
Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
MalcoImX:

The oil weapon
We don't have to look too far back in history to see Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter and producer, [b]using the oil price to achieve its foreign policy objectives.[/b]Hey PDP jackboot, read this:
|

You have points but you fail to realize the current realities. 1nigeria is not 1st 2nd... highest producer of 'oyel'. 2 our biggest customer the US is now a competitor and 3 we now struggle with countries like ghana,angola.. to sell our oyel . my guy wake up we dont that power to influence things in the world oyel market like the saudis. tell ur leaders to diversify cos oyel wealth go soon finish.

1 Like

Re: Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! by Stoical: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obama sabi laugh like this? Well, I always have a view that "talk is cheap".

(1) (Reply)

My Grouse With President Jonathan- By Adams Oshiomole / Total Completes Gas Pipeline For 1000MW Power Plant In Nigeria / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.