Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (88254 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by micolaj: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
bros believe it or not,hardly will buhari win 8 states in this coming election. Buhari is the easiest candidate for pdp to beat anywhere and anyday.this presidential election will be the heaviest defeat for apc,just wait and see. Forget the lousy apc noisemakers here on nairaland
COMEDIAN
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by smsdigito: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dreal1247:
Gej is going to suprise people in this election. Lets be watching
Imagine what a friend mailed to me that he got trying to google what failure is and i almost laughed my stomach out. lol

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Rara sir,

We are legions.

Iran mi o ni se eru Fulani mo lailai.

Gbogbo awon ton tele buhari, won ko ro ti ojo iwaju awon omo won rara.

Ijekuje, wobia, iwa anikanjopon Tinubu ati ogbon agboju re lo ma paa. angry

Ko si aye ofifo ni Aso Rock.
Se eru ni iran yin tele?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by bashydemy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
modupea:

Even at that the terrace is empty. Check the pictures posted.
Exactly what am saying, You cannot compare APC Campaign in PH to this, In PH we witness internal crowd and all the campaign banners are only for GMB and those contesting for Political offices within River state not even any campaign banners of candidates from the nearby states so that shows the crowd there are internal and even more than this TBS crowd.. GEJ you sit on a long tin.. What do you expect when looser like Yobo is endorsing GEJ and even saying he represent the youth... hahaha maybe the youths of his village...
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by BokoHaramm: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
troll
how dare you call me a troll, can the house check my profile with this paid agents own

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by donmalcolm21(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
ransomed:
Yes o, they have gone there to collect their share of the 21 billion naira. Collect, spend and vote your conscience.
they will vote for Gej.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by sokera: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
What is massive about the television screen shot?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by RotrEmmanuel: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

you mean rented crowd. dont be deceived.
yes rented crowd. the crowd will still be rented during the election and Jonathan will win again

money answereth all things.
21billion in action.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by iiichidodo: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, Buhari is an "illiterate", can Jonathan present himself for a debate with the presidential candidates of othe parties in the race? There is a PhD holder, Prof. (mrs) Remi Sonaiya of Kowa Party, like himself in the contest.
The question is if your demi-god is 'qualified' to stand and speak amongst doctored and erudite contingent from other parties including the PDP in the presidential race...Nigerians deserve so much better than beneficiaries of Northern-quota system.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Mogidi: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=15pt]SAI NO TO BUKOHARI[/size]!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by micolaj: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu

So is this why we should vote PDP?
I wonder o
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by tunapius(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Rara sir,

We are legions.

but ur iran can se eru Igbo?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
BokoHaramm:
how dare you call me a troll, can the house check my profile with this paid agents own
You sure don't know the meaning of "troll" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Literate indeed
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by BlackHuman(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is Patience going to talk?- I'm sure we would all love to hear her speak.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by mukthar2000(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rubbish,plss keep deceiving the yeye man jareee my lagostian people, help am coverage were plenty people dey make the get hope for Lagos to collecte money from him becos na national cake

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by donmalcolm21(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is GMB the only person in the race?
#JonathanMustDebate.
the race is btw GEJ and GMB. Others are only there to make up a multi party democracy

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Lol Gej supporters nor dey get plenty likes for them posts here on nairaland. If na buhari now you go see plenty of likes in every post lol, wetin that one come mean naa?

need likes go to that thread grin grin grin

likes is not our problem, continuation of uncommon transfrmation is cool

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by popcykaylah(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
you will shoot yourself in the leg with this your debate clamour.

I can comfortably outshine buhari in a debate because i know all he will say is "PDP wants to destroy our country", he has an unfledged economic knowledge of how a country is been operated, economy is the main cord of a successful country.
Point out a thing that has changed in the last 6years?and if I may ask how many personal award did you win as a student back ins school from primary to tertiary instituition?what is state of Nigeria's economy presently ?how much is a dollar to naira?Mr phd has failed us and we all know it. .sentiments and tribalistic comments are the last thing we need in Nigeria now..
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
Expatiate the emboldened, didn't he serve the country as a head of states and PTF chairman?
I did that deliberately. Jonathan can argue in the debate that Buhari never had any achievement.
#JonathanMustDebate.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Rara sir,

We are legions.

firefire ,ba mi so fun won wipe . Pdp ni egbe ti Olorun gba fun lowolowo .Olorun ko ni pada lehin pdp lailai, Amin
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
apc has lost ondo,ekiti,they are definitely going to lose oyo state and kwara state ,which means it only remains ogun and lagos for them. The tinubu political machinery has finally crumbled .

No sir, Point of correction.

Only Ogun State maybe.

Lagos is lost already to PDP

An unknown person from Ondo State Installed by Tinubu can no longer come and be a governor in Lagos, not anymore.

Jimi Agbaje is the right man for Lagos State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by eluquenson(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
See people & their shallow way of thinking.

The wind of change is blowing.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
i swear, i laughed like an eddiot with this grin grin grin

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Ttalk: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Rara sir,

We are legions.

The last time i checked none of the the present State assembly member, honourable and senators from Lagos is in PDP, if our representatives are true representation of the people, then we have to agree that PDP has no place in Lagos

Ai jo rin lon je omo ejo niya, o je ma bo ninu egbe wa ki awon okoromado ajokuta ma mumi ma fi ori re fun fere
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Lamexx(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omo see song ohh

Since Jonathan don dey rule
Since Jonathan don dey rule ohh
Nigeria don beta

Since Jonathan don dey rule

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
mukthar2000:
Rubbish,plss keep deceiving the yeye man jareee my lagostian people, help am coverage were plenty people dey make the get hope for Lagos to collecte money from him becos na national cake
[/s]dorrorubbish

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
the race is btw GEJ and GMB. Others are only there to make up a multi party democracy
A presidential debate doesn't exclude anybody.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by bobchigar(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ttalk:
Im looking forward to when Dame Jonathan would speak

They won't try it because her vocabulary can collapse the TBS on them.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I did that deliberately. Jonathan can argue in the debate that Buhari never had any achievement.
#JonathanMustDebate.
Let me ask you this: Personally, do you think buhari has achieved anything?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
micolaj:
I wonder o
They are yet to tell electorates what they have achjieved since February 2010.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Chigold101(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
rhymestech:
This is what stomach infrastructure can turn you into. This is nothing but a show of shame and promoting corruption

Exactly... Show of SHAME & CORRUPTION promotion...

Am just wondering what Transparency International sees that we Nigerians dont see... All through OBJ‘s tenure Nigerias corruption level was so high but in GEJ‘s tenure we have moved significantly away and has gone up cleaner in corruption index... Does it mean that this government is bribing them(TI) or does it mean that this government is doing something better than OBJ‘s witch hunts of political enemies in the name of fighting corruption?

Just wondering...though
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Rendition(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
dis one na 7up,the difference is clear. Kojorawon rara.
LIES dats not apc in warri, damn wer are d banners....chai gullibility in play

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.