Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (88081 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by hayoakins(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dreal1247:
Gej is going to suprise people in this election. Lets be watching

by losing

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ransomed: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yes o, they have gone there to collect their share of the 21 billion naira. Collect, spend and vote your conscience.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by modupea: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
bashydemy:
hahah so you call this crowd? Some people dont know what we mean by crowd, This is a Flag off whereby all the present PDP Governors are present and come down with their rented crowds, We also have Governorship candidates from all parts of Nigeria with rented crowd too... I never Remember Jumoke Akinjide to be a Lagosian but i could see her Campaign Banners, Even Emeka Iheadioha, Nuhu Ribadu Campaign banners in Lagos hahaha PDP don't get it right... Can you guy tell me with the APC campaign in Rivers, AKS and Calabar did you see any other states Campaign banners there? That what will call Campaign not someone coming down from their states to campaign in Lagos hahahha PDP making me laugh... woww see Bode George Tewonde..

Even at that the terrace is empty. Check the pictures posted.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omadachi:
What is the population in Lagos compared to this crowd?How many of those people that constitute the crowd have their voters card?You don't use only lagos to conclude who the next President of Nigeria will be.Mind you we have 36 state.If GEJ can pull this type of crowd in the North,West and Middle belt that means his good to go.
bros believe it or not,hardly will buhari win 8 states in this coming election. Buhari is the easiest candidate for pdp to beat anywhere and anyday.this presidential election will be the heaviest defeat for apc,just wait and see. Forget the lousy apc noisemakers here on nairaland

13 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adamu Muazu the ONLY game changer that lost his bid to Senate even as an incumbent Governor....

PDP are jokes
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by samplegirl(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
whats massive about this crowd? i wonder how much they where paid to attend d rally. grin

You sound so pathetic. If it is APC rally it will be gathering of the PROGRESSIVES but if it is PDP it will be rented crowd. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

This is just the beginning o. One thing is sure, when the man who the cap fits clears the poll you will come here to cry wolf. Of course you people are planning a parallel government already to prove you are bunch of lawless touts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onadana: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecidedPhotoshop...or rented crowds.PDP is capable of anything.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, Buhari is an "illiterate", can Jonathan present himself for a debate with the presidential candidates of othe parties in the race? There is a PhD holder, Prof. (mrs) Remi Sonaiya of Kowa Party, like himself in the contest.
you will shoot yourself in the leg with this your debate clamour.

I can comfortably outshine buhari in a debate because i know all he will say is "PDP wants to destroy our country", he has an unfledged economic knowledge of how a country is been operated, economy is the main cord of a successful country.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by enkay11: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
BokoHaramm:
peadophile leave those girls Alone and go to Allen Avenue. Those girls will come back to their parents
That is if they got missing in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by innovativeame(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluvick:
Do you want to go to prison?

GEJ till Buhari gets certificate
I am neither a partisan politician nor an intending one, however, I truly do not understand your definition for ILLITERACY. If illiteracy is defined by how many certificates we possess or do not possess, the colleges we attended or did not attend then I will probably say that people like Michael Faraday who was an apprentice to a book binder and had no formal education, would have been labelled an illiterate. My question is, do you call Buhari an illiterate because he doesn't have certificate or because he doesn't know how to read and write? It baffles me how we sometimes bring in sentiment into issues that are conspicuously seen by the blind. I hardly make comments on political issues, but these days,people's comments are getting me more exasperated as they insinuate blindly. If an illiterate can bring about CHANGE to a country give him a chance, by the way, the last time I checked, the literate bloke we have as a president can not reason better than my younger brother in grade 4. I voted for Jonathan in the last election based on the record that he is an erudite and will possibly pilot the affairs of this country to a safe ground but the opposite is what I got. Nigerians dwell so much on Kpali but I must say, Kpali is not the solution to our myriads of problems. We need a man that is not clueless, a man that has purpose, a man that is intelligent. Having a first class doesnt mean you are more intelligent than a third class fellow. There is a huge gap between being brilliant and being intelligent. Jonathan was never cut out to be a president but his political position is just a mere reflection of his first name-Goodluck who brought about a lot of the opposite to the citizens. I respect my president I wish he could respect his citizens too. He is gradually becoming a tyrant.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chigold101:

So this is what you think debate is all about...
Na wah ooo

I watched Romeny verses Obama... Roomeny almost fought Obama the two times they debated... Remember Obama was facing similar challenge as GEJ...
You are the one insinuating what a debate is. My comment you quoted first didn't read more than #JonathanMustDebate. He even has an edge as a sitting President: His achievements are more recent that that of Buhari (if at all he has).
#JonathanMustDebate.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ttalk:

Firefire it seems you are the only Yoruba left behind Jonathan

Rara sir,

We are legions.

Iran mi o ni se eru Fulani mo lailai.

Gbogbo awon ton tele buhari, won ko ro ti ojo iwaju awon omo won rara.

Ijekuje, wobia, iwa anikanjopon Tinubu ati ogbon agboju re lo ma paa. angry

Ko si aye ofifo ni Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by popcykaylah(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Most of you blind pdp supporters come here to write what you don't know or what you see on TV..smh for you all..on my way to work in vi today..I saw several busses from delta..the delta line with delta plate numbers..I mean the inter states busses..parked along the bridge close to tbs..if I may ask two questions?did Jonathan bring supporters from delta?or he decided to rent all the inter state and public vehicles in delta so supporters in Lagos can use them ?if you all know the population of Lagos state..you won't be saying gej has massive crowd at TBS..even at Paul adefarasin's the experience he had triple the crowd..abeg give us break and if you don't live in Lagos please stop wasting your data cos this foolish fisher man is just causing unnecessary traffic for us getting to work and going back home..

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by donmalcolm21(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan cannot debate a child. GMB was on BBC hardball and acquitted himself well.
and he was on Channels Tv and said He will stabilise the price of crude oil.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by sammyomoh(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Make we wait nd see wat d result wil bring, all I can say is Naija don wise up.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rozayx5(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
akpabio, the action man is currently talking

thats my governor, the terror of APC cool

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by BlackHuman(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm surprised Jonathan didn't bring Alamesigha with him.....we would have love to see him after his presidential pardon.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
political suicide for GMB will be going into a debate with GEJ
Is GMB the only person in the race?
#JonathanMustDebate.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
bashydemy:
hahah so you call this crowd? Some people dont know what we mean by crowd, This is a Flag off whereby all the present PDP Governors are present and come down with their rented crowds, We also have Governorship candidates from all parts of Nigeria with rented crowd too... I never Remember Jumoke Akinjide to be a Lagosian but i could see her Campaign Banners, Even Emeka Iheadioha, Nuhu Ribadu Campaign banners in Lagos hahaha PDP don't get it right... Can you guy tell me with the APC campaign in Rivers, AKS and Calabar did you see any other states Campaign banners there? That what will call Campaign not someone coming down from their states to campaign in Lagos hahahha PDP making me laugh... woww see Bode George Tewonde..
My brother, that Olajumoke is among the Bode George stooge... She is unknown by Lagosians... I thought I was the only one that saw the campaign poster of Ribadu, Ihedioha, Wike and co...
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by tunapius(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can u imagine that yobo insinuating that he's speaking on behalf of the youth, has he been selected by GEJ?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
enkay11:
. Apc is already loosing in Edo.
apc has lost ondo,ekiti,they are definitely going to lose oyo state and kwara state ,which means it only remains ogun and lagos for them. The tinubu political machinery has finally crumbled .

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You are the one insinuating what a debate is. My comment you quoted first didn't read more than #JonathanMustDebate. He even has an edge as a sitting President: His achievements are more recent that that of Buhari (if at all he has).
#JonathanMustDebate.
Expatiate the emboldened, didn't he serve the country as a head of states and PTF chairman?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by rhymestech: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is what stomach infrastructure can turn you into. This is nothing but a show of shame and promoting corruption
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by danoskee4p(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
The man for the JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Chigold101(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt] NOT ABOUT DEFEATING.
IT IS ABOUT BEING RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO TELL THOSE YOU NEED THEIR VOTES WHAT YOU WILL DO.
IT IS GOOD FOR HIM.
HE MESSED UP THAT OPPORTUNITY IN 2011.[/size]

Does one need debate to tell the electorate what he or she will do for them?
If that is main purpose ofdebate, what is campaign & town hall meetings for?

Most of usshout debate without even knowing what it is all about... Odikwa veri foni...
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by zoomzu(f): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nobody convinced me in 2011 to vote GEJ, I never attended any rally but this time around, for me and my entire household, we are voting APC. We want #CHANGE.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ayforme(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
people president, ride on mr president

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by GetUmad: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chai how dull could this guyz get. So anyone that is called a youth must be a Student. The so called Youth Leaders chanting "greatest Nigerian students" to address the Youths. Almost all of them making same mistake over and over again. Youth automatically translates into students
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Dammyjohn(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
SwagForce1:
Vote for PDP.
I dey gbadun this image you postedooooo.Up PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Mogidi: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=15pt]PEE DEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size] POWER

HATERS GO AND DIE

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu

So is this why we should vote PDP?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by alabiyemmy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
whats massive about this crowd? i wonder how much they where paid to attend d rally. grin

bad belle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.