Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? (2192 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / Femi Fani Kayode: Silver Spoon Kid And Night Soil Man To A “dumbo” / Now Let's Compare GEJ Campaign Speech With That Of GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
The clueless fool has not said how he would tackle corruption. All I heard is they say,they say
He should be forced this time around to debate.
#JonathanMustDebate.
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumu, I was watching it Live with about 15 people in one of the highbrow restaurants in FESTAC TOWN, all of us bar one Igbo man were abusing and cursing jonadumbo and his south west PDP miscreants! I will only advise your likes to go inside the town, streets and local governments to see the level of resentment towards this useless government led by jonathan!

Jonathan can only win in a divided Nigeria not this United Nigeria!

Buhari/Osinbajo, we cant wait!

Goat, neither can Buhari win in this united Nigeria. I also have loads of Yoruba friends that give their love and support to GEJ anytime and anyday. Highbrow restaurant ko lower mama put ni. Look, stop deceiving yourself and take this to end your misery, I can feel your pain. grin grin grin grin You will cry and criticise till 2019, you never start.

Jonathan will rule over you and your household till 2019 whether you like it or not, you can jump into atlantic if you like idi.ot

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He should be forced this time around to debate.
#JonathanMustDebate.

That would be wonderful, I can't wait to see Buhari on the hot sit in a debate with Jonathan. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Clerverly: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
I'd rather believe you are joking... Did Rambo really say that??

Has any of the TANiods said otherwise! That man na joke grin
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
My generation has failed,we cannot take Nigeria to the moon........ Jonathan

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

If in didn't hear this myself I would have said its a lie.I
Almost bashed the car in front of me.

Is it just me or was the crowd response lackluster.

Anyway we are all watching waiting. No matter what Feb must show.
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by opiaoku: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:
After a dull, uninspiring, boring and tactless speech by Dumbo Sambo of PDP, he ended his speech by eulogizing the opposition by shamelessly employing the Slogan of Babatunde Fasola of the APC to ginger his PDP rented crowd! shocked shocked

This man is really a doll!

NgeneUkwenu tell your illiterate terrorist Buhari to show his certificate
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by babadee1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Call him whatever you like, the fact is that he will remain your vice president till 2019 whether you like it or not. undecided

Only if they rig it and that won't work this time.
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:
After a dull, uninspiring, boring and tactless speech by Dumbo Sambo of PDP, he ended his speech by eulogizing the opposition by shamelessly employing the Slogan of Babatunde Fasola of the APC to ginger his PDP rented crowd! shocked shocked

This man is really a doll!

Did you listen to his master
Cluelessness is an understatement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSA Sambo Dazuki Arrested GMB At Gun Point In 1985 Coup / Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. / PDP Using Religion To Divide Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.