Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often (1592 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
FUN!!

I don't know if there has been a thread of this nature, i noticed some guys here are used to some words or actions especialy whenever they are commenting on a post, They do it often.

So tell us about those peeps yhu know and words you know them for.
I havnt observe much so i will highlight just four guys here. Not sure if im right tho..

Iceberylin - his 1st comment on most posts will be lik, ggrin come and see this o! ....i learnt they r couples,, ggrin doesnt sound lik a female monicker to me tho undecided grin

Tosyne2much - now this nigga iz always observing tinz from a coconut tree ...guy gv way mk the coconut ripe na, just for once. grin

Laykorn- at the end of all his posts, he writes a bolded ' Ayamlaykorn' ..explain to us pls, whats the meaning?

Kristina1 - she will quote your post just to say 'hi, how are you' ...don't take ha for granted o, she's just been friendly grin

Chibwike - he likes falling inside gutter whenever he is laughing

MrCork - the 'light skinned' dude, ladies if u aint light skinned dnt quote him

...and so on, you guys should add more, just tag them and let us knw what they are used to. There is this other guy that luvs spreading mat too..
Forgotten..

Oya let the fun begin!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by alberto2k(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
*parks bus and climbs ontop of it to Observe clearly*

2 Likes

Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mr OP, I'm sure you're not ready to hear the story behind my signature. One thing is that, if I tell you the amount of money Nairaland moderators have offered me to drop my signature, you'll open your mouth and never close it again. undecided
#CharityComment
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP, it's chibwike, not chibwike. Sorry. It's chibwike and not chibuike. What did he write gaan no? undecided Ayamlaykorn
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:
Mr OP, I'm sure you're not ready to hear the story behind my signature. One thing is that, if I tell you the amount of money Nairaland moderators have offered me to drop my signature, you'll open your mouth and never close it again. undecided
#CharityComment
Ayamlaykorn
'drop' as in?
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dotwillis1:
'drop' as in?
'Drop' means 'to stop using my signature'. I'm not sure, but it could be that they wanted to sell it. lipsrsealed
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by herald9: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:

'Drop' means 'to stop using my signature'. I'm not sure, but it could be that they wanted to sell it. lipsrsealed
Ayamlaykorn
Tales by sunlight
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by charijee(f): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Ndako......you can lie!!!
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Drdaps(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dotwillis1 like creating crazy thread
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
hehehe... Wats xo unique 'bout it
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Drdaps:
Dotwillis1 like creating crazy thread
*reloads my tripple barrel* ...yhu say what?
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:

Tales by sunlight
undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Drdaps(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dotwillis1:
*reloads my tripple barrel* ...yhu say what?
I merely said the truth sirsir grin grin grin
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by ggrin(f): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Smhangry
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by lilmax(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:
#CharityComment
Ayamlaykorn
Linus mba
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
ggrin:
Smhangry
hey bae, y the angry face na grin
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by spanzed(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:
OP, it's chibwike, not chibwike. Sorry. It's chibwike and not chibuike. What did he write gaan no? undecided Ayamlaykorn
And u tried to confuse the hell out of me...
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by mirexxx(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
lilmax:
Linus mba
lol
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
eating bolè with egusi soup and kunu.
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
eminentme:
eating bolè with egusi soup and kunu.
badt combinatn grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Drdaps:

I merely said the truth sirsir grin grin grin
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
lilmax:
Linus mba
How are you sure I'm lying?
I could sue you for this.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by lilmax(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:

How are you sure I'm lying?
I could sue you for this.
Ayamlaykorn
undecided
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by joseph1832(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:
#CharityComment
Ayamlaykorn
Hehehe
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
[i] What Dotwillis1 often say.. "I'm looking for a gf in the Romance section"
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
# receiving fresh air#
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by damseyl(f): 5:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Op u r correct, v always bn viewing as a guest and v noticed some of this peeps too
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by damseyl(f): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy - replys insulting mentions wit 'K' or 'ok'
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 5:49am On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] What Dotwillis1 often say.. "I'm looking for a gf in the Romance section"
shocked iro oju koroju? .....lol thiz tosyn cn lie o
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by damseyl(f): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2015
I tink Kachisbarbie often creates counter thread
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
shocked iro oju koroju? .....lol thiz tosyn cn lie o
bwahahahaha grin
Re: Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often by Dotwillis1(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
damseyl:
naijaboiy - replys insulting mentions wit 'K' or 'ok'
damseyl:
I tink Kachisbarbie often creates counter thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Many Guys Confessing Crazy Love For Buhari's Daughter On Twitter / My Best Friend Is Asking My Girlfriend Out . What Should I Do? / The Danger Of Mouth Action - Make Sure Say You Dey Above 11 O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.