Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (154221 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by u3fine(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who received username and password?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by u3fine(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello (Full Names),

You have been added as a User to FAAN Online Recruitment by an Administrator.

This email contains your username and password to log in to http://www.faanrecruitment.com/

Username: *****
Password: ************

Please do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by walejummy: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2015
u3fine:
Hello (Full Names),

This email contains your username and password to log in to http://www.faanrecruitment.com/

Please do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only.
i haven't reciv such mail yet, have u log it in to d site n c the response?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by u3fine(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
No space to login
walejummy:

i haven't reciv such mail yet, have u log it in to d site n c the response?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by islamics(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have also received mail containing username and password.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by u3fine(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
islamics:
I have also received mail containing username and password.
ok, i though i was the only one that received the mail
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by leeraz: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
INTENSIVE AUTOCAD TRAINING
 Do you want to grow and develop your Skills?
 Do you want to bridge the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements?
 Do you want to add to your value hence more employable?

If this sounds like you, why not attend our Intensive AutoCAD training Classes.
COURSE OUTLINE:
 AutoCAD Basics
 Drafting and Design using AutoCAD
 AutoCAD Building Services
 3D representation using AutoCAD

Our focus is centred on your development hence bridging the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements.

DURATION: Four Weeks (Saturdays only:21st ,28th FEB & 7th,14th March 2015, 10am-4pm)
AMOUNT: ₦7,000, All necessary materials will be provided to enhance your development
VENUE: No. 11 Banjul Street Wuse II Abuja.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Graphics Artists, Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural engineering, Builders, Architects, graduates and Undergraduates, Jobseekers, Draftsmen.

Training Benefits: Excellent Materials (Charts, videos, Manual etc.), Certification by ESQUE Nig Ltd.
To apply, call: 08103173481, 09099820504…. Powered by ESQUE Nig. Ltd.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by kayce911(f): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
When did you complete your registration ?
u3fine:

ok, i though i was the only one that received the mail
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by kayce911(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stop spaming this thread.refer to rule 18
leeraz:
INTENSIVE AUTOCAD TRAINING
 Do you want to grow and develop your Skills?
 Do you want to bridge the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements?
 Do you want to add to your value hence more employable?

If this sounds like you, why not attend our Intensive AutoCAD training Classes.
COURSE OUTLINE:
 AutoCAD Basics
 Drafting and Design using AutoCAD
 AutoCAD Building Services
 3D representation using AutoCAD

Our focus is centred on your development hence bridging the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements.

DURATION: Four Weeks (Saturdays only:21st ,28th FEB & 7th,14th March 2015, 10am-4pm)
AMOUNT: ₦7,000, All necessary materials will be provided to enhance your development
VENUE: No. 11 Banjul Street Wuse II Abuja.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Graphics Artists, Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural engineering, Builders, Architects, graduates and Undergraduates, Jobseekers, Draftsmen.

Training Benefits: Excellent Materials (Charts, videos, Manual etc.), Certification by ESQUE Nig Ltd.
To apply, call: 08103173481, 09099820504…. Powered by ESQUE Nig. Ltd.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by jaklad(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now....distance is never a barrier... delivery @ ur door step...very clean and quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts(written by ICAN itself)... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by u3fine(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
On the day the advert camee out
kayce911:
When did you complete your registration ?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by kayce911(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
O boy see speed of light. I just registered now
u3fine:
On the day the advert camee out
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by AltarBoy1: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
I didnt recieve any mail o.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by sulaidon(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls house I need an info on hw much a fresh graduate security officer GL08 earn in FAAN monthly. Thanks
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by engrsyer(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
sulaidon:
Pls house I need an info on hw much a fresh graduate security officer GL08 earn in FAAN monthly. Thanks
If it is #100/month then it means u won't apply? Abeg such questions is not needed yet. If u wants to apply then apply but if u dont then ignore than asking unimportant questions for now. #sucks

2 Likes

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by engrsyer(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
kayce911:
O boy see speed of light. I just registered now
Hahahahahaha not only speed of light but addition of the speed of sound into d light, that's what he is. Meanwhile when exactly did u apply?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Am beginning to get scared. This one FAAN is sending mail to some few persons alone.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by kayce911(f): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Today
engrsyer:
Hahahahahaha not only speed of light but addition of the speed of sound into d light, that's what he is. Meanwhile when exactly did u apply?

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by islamics(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2015
I think the sending of mail is based on how early you apply: because most of my friends are yet to receive any mail. Though I applied before them.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Andra8100(f): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
lipsrsealed no email was sent to me. I wonder why but those of u in same shoes, let's keep our fingers crossed.. When is their aptitude test/ screening for those that got mails?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Andra8100:
lipsrsealed no email was sent to me. I wonder why but those of u in same shoes, let's keep our fingers crossed.. When is their aptitude test/ screening for those that got mails?
U are seconded bro
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by zibling(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
havent received any yet but looking up to the hills from where comes my help...my help comes from the lord...congrats to all those who have received their login details...i key into your testimony in Jesus name...amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
eeehn. FAAN don carry their own come again o. select some and deselect some. #dia ris God.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Berylpharm(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2015
pls ....for those dat Submitted d hard copies of der credentials directly to d national airports(faan,HR dept) i.e not online... how ar we going to do d apitide test?,or is d aptitude test will b done for does applied online only?...becos username and password were given to does applied online
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by smile706(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Berylpharm:
pls ....for those dat Submitted d hard copies of der credentials directly to d national airports(faan,HR dept) i.e not online... how ar we going to do d apitide test?,or is d aptitude test will b done for does applied online only?...becos username and password were given to does applied online
I applied online on d 10th of jan, and I am yet to receive their email or text containing username and password.
I think FAAN is not Organise
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Princegwu1: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Did u upload state identification cert 2geda with lga identification cus I only v lga Id which I only use in d application, bt yet 2get test code...

And pls wen r u slated 2 write d online test?

u3fine:
Hello (Full Names),

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Princegwu1: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Faanrecruitment.com

APPLICATION CLOSED

Thank you for your interest in the FAAN jobs.  We regret to inform you that the window for application is closed as at 5PM, February 19, 2015.  Notifications for the online aptitude test for successful candidates will start to go out  from Saturday 21 February, 2015.

If you do not receive notification, either the information you provided did not meet the qualification criteria, other candidates are more qualified than you, or  the quota for your State of Origin has been filled.  

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOB SEARCH!

Don't know d meaning of d message 2 of our fellow NL got frm FAAN...

Still on still I believe God and keep my hopes very much alive...

#we making it big dis year
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Berylpharm(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
"Thank you for your interest in the FAAN
jobs. We regret to inform you that the
window for application is closed as at 5PM,
February 19, 2015. Notifications for the
online aptitude test for successful
candidates will start to go out from
Saturday 21 February, 2015.
If you do not receive notification, either the
information you provided did not meet the
qualification criteria, other candidates are
more qualified than you, or the quota for
your State of Origin has been filled."
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Berylpharm:
"Thank you for your interest in the FAAN
jobs. We regret to inform you that the
window for application is closed as at 5PM,
February 19, 2015. Notifications for the
online aptitude test for successful
candidates will start to go out from
Saturday 21 February, 2015.
If you do not receive notification, either the
information you provided did not meet the
qualification criteria, other candidates are
more qualified than you, or the quota for
your State of Origin has been filled."
pls has any1 recievd msg of invite in ds room?pls respond
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Berylpharm(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
maybe as from Monday...I hope seeing such
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2015
i pray a good number of nairalanders make this apptitude test selection o. Meanwhile,use this link http:///1w6UDTb to Apply for the Elite Employee Quest 2015.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Ibro2star:
pls has any1 recievd msg of invite in ds room?pls respond

Pls have u received any mail for ur logins?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / N-Power Lagos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.