Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (154284 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=GenerousLord post=29853763]

Make use of this link:
www.faanrecruitment.com Then Click on application form

The Application form link is not opening? What do I do please? Been trying since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Topiipii(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
olaberry: The Application form link is not opening? What do I do please? Been trying since
go to www.faanrecruitment.com/application-form
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=tessy02 post=29893424][/quote]
Whoa... thanks..
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by BabaKc: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2015
tessy02:
hmm I am very sure dt i entered my email address correctly yet I vn't receive any confirmation mail 4rm them since yesterday I registered nd submitted successfully.

Mee too
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Good morning house!

Pls. Is it all documents that should be in pdf or only the CV?
also, pls..how do I get liaison office in ikoyi from Oshodi..thanks in advance..
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by abgreat: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Rich4god:
How can one upload other document after submission...

I don't think it is possible and I wouldn't recommend double submission cos it might lead to disqualification. Just leave everything to God (Our Oga at the Top).
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by abgreat: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Who knows when the online assessment will start? Hotnigerianjobs said Job application and Test will take place from the 8th to the 22nd of this month.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by clemzo101(m): 1:49am On Jan 20, 2015
None of my documents were on pdf sef and it said submission successful,
LouisVanGaal:
Good morning house!

Pls. Is it all documents that should be in pdf or only the CV?
also, pls..how do I get liaison office in ikoyi from Oshodi..thanks in advance..
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by olexy4real(m): 2:18am On Jan 20, 2015
For those still finding it hard 2 apply, I suggest u try opening the page http://www.faanrecruitment.com/application-form in the mid-night when the site has less traffic. Just finish without any hitch. All the best....
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ugosmart1(m): 4:10am On Jan 20, 2015
olexy4real:

For those still finding it hard 2 apply, I suggest u try opening the page http://www.faanrecruitment.com/application-form in the mid-night when the site has less traffic. Just finish without any hitch. All the best....

pls have u receive any email to confirm..
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ceejay675(m): 4:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Hv bin trying to open d application form but to no avail. It kip on showing me blank page...plz guys I nid ur assistance.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2015
clemzo101:
None of my documents were on pdf sef and it said submission successful,
thanks boss
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by portish: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
wristwatch:
I applied yesterday and got a successful application mail
Please for you that has applied and it went successful like mine, have you gotten a message of shorlistment and invitation to aptitude test??
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nelton(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please what are the positions available. I am trying to fill out the form and theres a column for post applied for, Please somebody help out. Its urgent.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by politifact: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
I applied successfully but didn't receive an email,should I re-apply
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by josehys: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello frnds,Pls, do any body know how d FAAN aptitude test would be like?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by jonvalek(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
WA...LA! I just did mine at faannigeria.org though it wasn't easy oo. Christ! It took me years to pass through those simple process. In case u dnt knw, all filling must show GREEN colour before u can be sure u doing things rite. What was actually needed was ur CV in doc. format and passport. Ensure u rename both with ur name and surname. FINISH.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by manny4u(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Just curious. Is this recruitment nationwide or for just lagos airports. Guys please let's share our thoughts and information here.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by emmyvet(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2015
jonvalek:
WA...LA! I just did mine at faannigeria.org though it wasn't easy oo. Christ! It took me years to pass through those simple process. In case u dnt knw, all filling must show GREEN colour before u can be sure u doing things rite. What was actually needed was ur CV in doc. format and passport. Ensure u rename both with ur name and surname. FINISH.
Did you receive any mail after applying?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by freshyabstel: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2015
francizy:

Bro you don't have to insult people just because you did yours and it was different from every other persons. I've not been following this thread but I can assure you that I was asked for my LGI cert which I submitted in JPG format. So please learn to reason with other people based on their own experiences too. Everybody must not have similar experience with you.

Take care.
WORD
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by freshyabstel: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2015
francizy:

Yes I successfully submitted and got a confirmation email
pls which site did u use and how were u able to upload multiple Certificate? Thanks
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by francizy(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2015
freshyabstel:

pls which site did u use and how were u able to upload multiple Certificate? Thanks

On the very day this thread was started, I used the link posted here and it worked, don't know if it'll still work now.
http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php/application-form
Also, there were different options to submit documents at the final page of the online application. I dont know if it's still same. The thing is, those people are not organized and thats why people encounter different stuff on their application process. It seems the website is altered on daily basis.

Wish you the best..
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by freshyabstel: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
francizy:

On the very day this thread was started, I used the link posted here and it worked, don't know if it'll still work now.
http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php/application-form
Also, there were different options to submit documents at the final page of the online application. I dont know if it's still same. The thing is, those people are not organized and thats why people encounter different stuff on their application process. It seems the website is altered on daily basis.

Wish you the best..
wow. faan has made the process eaiser than ever. Just two pages, wont have to upload multiple Certificates. Just did mine and it was successful. Check out. Www.faanrecruitment.com/applicantion-form. Best of Luck
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by jamauldeen: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Filled mine successfully today.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by josehys: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls ooO my pple,I successfully submitted my application since on Sunday but up till now i have not receive any confirmation mail. What should i do?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by taiwotosho22(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
jamauldeen:
Filled mine successfully today.
Which website did u use?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by jamauldeen: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by freshyabstel: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
he wasnt asking of how to fill the form or the site, rather he was asking if anyone has rec confirmation msg in there email. Hope i got it ryt. Well i think nobody has. Just be patient and be Optimistic.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Maximus17(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
UPDATE ON THE FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA [FAAN]
RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended to January 29, 2015.
Prospective applicants can still go to the recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registration
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by fidelixir: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
UPDATE ON THE FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA [FAAN] RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended to January 29, 2015.
Prospective applicants (who are yet to register) can still log on to the online recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registration.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by biteck(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=olaberry post=29900096][/quote]
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended [by 1 week] to January 29, 2015. Prospective applicants can still go to the recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / N-Power Lagos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.