Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally (7783 Views)

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by LRNZH(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
So it takes GEJ an election against an impressive GMB to give his best speech?

He has been asleep all the time since Feb.10, 2010? SMH.

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Phame: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
so much for the issue-based campaign. Gej was full of bile and vengeance- he's vindictive!

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Even the most fanatic of GEJ / PDP supporters will be disappointed with this Lagos campaign......

jmaine ....hope you are enjoying what you are reading and watching... grin

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Phame: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
LRNZH:

He has been asleep all along? SMH.

just go and watch the turn-out in bayelsa.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tackling corruption is not by sending people to jail- Jonathan

Seriously? grin

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Even Sincere9gerian viewed the thread and left without a comment. It's either his paymaster lumped him among the civil workers who are yet receive their november/december pay or he just finds defending his clueless boss difficult. Idumose the snake man Viewed and left too. grin

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by YEMOYEMI: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:
GEJ: I directed INEC yesterday that every Nigerian must vote.

This man is clueless as we say. How can every Nigerian vote? Are we all 18years and above? Does this man know what is required to qualify to vote?

Please do and go back to your village. You dont belong where you are at the moment

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by dguyindcorner(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

That statement of yours suits Buhari perfectly.
Today he is saying he will introduce free school meals to schools, but during his time in power he did the exact opposite, he cancelled it.

Ask your educated father how much he paid for all his educational career and how much you are paying now.

Jonathan said in 2011 that he will transform Nigeria within 4years because that's enough time to transform Nigeria and therefore he won't contest for second term. I WON'T BE FOOLED BY GEJ AGAIN

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Emmygreenp: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
what of buhari speech?
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
YEMOYEMI:

This man clueless as we say. How can every Nigerian vote? Are we all 18years and above? Does this man know what is required to qualify to vote?

Please do and go back to your village. You dont belong where you are at the moment
he first made the blunder when he had meeting with INEC chairman and some government officials yesterday. He kept telling Jega that "all nigerians must vote" and I thought it was a slip of tongue. He still repeated it today during his campaign. And una say Jonathan na Phd holder? Lolz!

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Collynzo9: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
dguyindcorner:

[s]Ask your educated father how much he paid for all his educational career and how much you are paying now.

Jonathan said in 2011 that he will transform Nigeria within 4years because that's enough time to transform Nigeria and therefore he won't contest for second term. I WON'T BE FOOLED BY GEJ AGAIN[/s]
We have students being sent on shcolarship by the President and other government agencies every year. We have young lecturers who enjoy FG sponsorship for their masters degree and PhD programs all over the world today.
Which one did Buhari do?

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Akshow: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
GEJ: We have built schools all over the country. When the were in power, did they build even one nursery school?
Crowd: [chorus] No!!
They built prisons.
GEJ: They want to build prisons for you but we will build schools, we will build universities, secondary schools and primary schools.
I can'r wait for a direct debate between Buhari and GEJ.
GEJ was on fire!
u are kidding right? u call this dumbo jumbo on fire? Hehehehe. I laf in Latin

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:
Most of you never boarded trains, now trains are moving says GEJ. #CampaignsInLagos

My generation has failed, but yours will take us to the moon. -GEJ campaigns in Lagos.

They will build prisons for you, I will build universities, sec sch and primary schs for you says GEJ

That's my presido talking grin

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by LRNZH(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol grin grin

Is this not the same Collynzo9 that posted the thread about Boko Haram supporting GMB and quoting someone's post on Facebook as source?

A few hours later FFK refuted his claims.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Collynzo9: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
LRNZH:
Lol grin grin

Is this not the same Collynzo9 that posted the thread about Boko Haram supporting GMB and quoting someone's post on Facebook as source?

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily.
I relayed Asari's message just as he said it, quoting him and adding the link.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
LRNZH:
Lol grin grin

hahahaha!! Don't mind him. He was arguing blindly with me that MEND has been disbanded and I told him its a lie. Did you hear Jonathan say MEND has been disbanded? The president even confirmed that MEND actually endorsed Buhari and Henry Okar is the leader of the group,the same henry okar jonathan defended.

Hahahahahaha!!

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by LRNZH(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
LRNZH:
Lol grin grin

Collynzo9:

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily.
I relayed Asari's message just as he said it, quoting him and adding the link.

I didn't mean to offend you but it was too funny that your party spokesman dashed your hopes of maligning GMB.
Have fun. I hope you learnt from that episode

Wait o. Why did OP change the title from GEJ's best speech ever?

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by EsanEmmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:
Jonathan says Buhari did not buy one rifle for the Nigerian military when he was head of state...lol!
lies from d pit of hell

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
Even the most fanatic of GEJ / PDP supporters will be disappointed with this Lagos campaign......

jmaine ....hope you are enjoying what you are reading and watching... grin

GEJ spoke well, i don't expect your camp to say or feel otherwise . . . . .

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by theshadyexpress(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
Jonathan is indeed a coward. He only knows why Henry Okar is serving jail term in SA. I thought he was going to say MEND has been disbanded. He even said MEND was a terrorist organization just because the group endorsed Buhari.

What a shame!

Keep consoling urselves

GEJ is boiling to finish buhari once and for good.

GEJ really amazed me today,he has takenenough of APC lies he is ready to counter them,I can't wait for d debate

Even my teenage sister was moved by GEJ's speech

GEJ till buhari grow dada for teeth

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

GEJ spoke well, i don't expect your camp to say or feel otherwise . . . . .

...indeed he spoke well....."all Nigerians MUST vote" grin grin

so much for an issue based campaign....
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Keep consoling urselves

GEJ is boiling to finish buhari once and for good.

GEJ really amazed me today,he has takenenough of APC lies he is ready to counter them,I can't wait for d debate

Even my teenage sister was moved by GEJ's speech

GEJ till buhari grow dada for teeth
So your clueless Jonathan banked on General Buhari's speech to make his own speech?
All I heard was "they say,they say...."

Who said?

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by theshadyexpress(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
LRNZH:

He has been asleep all the time since Feb.10, 2010? SMH.

APC has not seen anything yet,GEJ just started with U,he's ready to finish u and ur illiterate general once and for all with facts,and figures

#fact:ur illiterate general never built a school but increased school fees during his tenure.

How can he appreciate education when he never attended any
Illiteracy is nt my portion,I will never support illiterates to rule over me when I struggled effortlessly to get educated

GEJ till 2019

Buhari go and rest u have done enough damage

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

...indeed he spoke well....."all Nigerians MUST vote" grin grin

so much for an issue based campaign....

All propaganda must be dispelled before the nitty gritty . . . . . Dude was really fired up today . . . . . . .

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Flets: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Excellent outing by GEJ. I guess the terrorist party didn't expect this.
Hahahaha

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
I built nursery schools for you. During that time,there were no nursery schools- jonathan

LMAO!!

Yes. Public primary schools now have nursery and day care.
We can now compete with other nations age for age.
You don't have to wait until the daughter you are expecting to have can touch her ears or till she is seven before she could be allowed to enter primary school.

Good Job Mr. PRESIDENT.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

All propaganda must be dispelled before the nitty gritty . . . . . Dude was really fired up today . . . . . . .

Is the bold suppose to be a sarcasm? cheesy cheesy
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by LRNZH(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have heard GEJ's speech.

I have read PDP's retort on the pages of national dailies.

I have heard PDP electioneering jingles on radio.

They're all responses to GMB and APC.
To be honest, GEJ sounds like an opposition challenger.
That's evidence that the momentum is with GMB. We are the front runners.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by theshadyexpress(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
So your clueless Jonathan banked on General Buhari's speech to make his own speech?
All I heard was "they say,they say...."

Who said?

That is what wise and intelligent people do,they prove that d unintelligent ones are wrong

He countered ur lies with facts and threw d challenge back @ u
Defend ur master against GEJ salvo

GEJ is very prepared,Buhari get ready to cry

GEJ till 2019

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
THIS IS THE PICTURE OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA. A GENERAL WITHOUT A PRIMARY SIX CERTIFICATE.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Is the bold suppose to be a sarcasm? cheesy cheesy

**smh**
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

**smh**

Sai Buhari

#change is eminent.

Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle / It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures)