Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. (11156 Views)

Finally Absolute Proof Buhari Is A Bigot / GEJ Was Bold To Claim 'he Bought Weapons' Unlike ''anonymous Military Sources' / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ, during his campaign flag-off in lagos stste today claims former president buhari didn't buy one single rifle during his regime. Well, below is a newspaper article that proves otherwise. Here is a video of [size=30pt]video below shows Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

7 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Abduletudaye(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
This didn't happen in France na..
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by signz: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Henry120 please you are needed here in this thread.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Pangea: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin
Jonathan dey look for Wahala o! grin
with that statement , not a single rifle?
Imagine naa.
All gloves are off!

2 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
GEJ, during his campaign flag-off in lagos stste today claims former president buhari didn't buy one single rifle during his regime. Well, below is a newspaper article that proves otherwise.

Where is the picture of the weapons bought on the newspaper

My guy

Shagari was the last president to properly arm the military

Ask your parents wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Collynzo9: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC and Buharists, always posting dubious images as proof.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

Supported

The various military head of state refused to buy weapons out of fear that it will be used to topple them

Its a shame people come online to lie angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by publisher(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
From this so-called evidence only MILITARY TRANSPORT AIRCRAFTS were actually supplied. Are they the same thing as ARMS & AMMUNITION?

APC shaaaaaaaa! Lie go kill una o! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Where is the picture of the weapons bought on the newspaper

My guy

Shagari was the last president to properly arm the military

Ask your parents wink
Collynzo9:
blind bats, here's a video

3 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by publisher(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
GEJ, during his campaign flag-off in lagos stste today claims former president buhari didn't buy one single rifle during his regime. Well, below is a newspaper article that proves otherwise. Here is a video of [size=30pt]video below shows Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.[/size]

OLODO, this is a 1982 Video, SHAGARI was still in power then and he was the one that sent BUHARI to buy whatever arms you people claim he bought.

APC don enter one chance ooo!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by olabukola: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Did not understand anything from the video
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Omen100(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
liar liar president of the federal republic of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by atlwireles: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC and their lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
blind bats, here's a video

I checked it

That video is computer manipulation

Show us a normal video as proof grin

Besides date says

24/11/82

3 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
publisher:
Since when did MILITARY TRANSPORT AIRCRAFTS become the same thing as ARMS & AMMUNITION?

APC shaaaaaaaa! Lie go kill una o! grin
are you daft? The man purchased amoured tanks and fighter aircrafts and you are still trying to claim he didn't equip the military just cos he didn't state it that he bought a gun or a rifle as your clueless master states? Even thugs buy guns talkless of a military headed by the general then. Read the article again and see where it states that 12 MiG 21 fighters(battle jets) where ordered as well.

3 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

I checked it

That video is computer manipulation

Show us a normal video as proof grin
bloody liar!!!!!! There's nothing doctored about the video. I showed you a newspaper article....e no reach you. I showed you a video....e still no reach you. What else can satisfy a TANoid whose brain has been wired to think stupidly?

3 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by johnie: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
The title of the video says 1982.

Shagari was president then not Buhari!

BTW, how do we know he was actually buying?

What if he was attending a trade show?

what is the source of the text attached?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by publisher(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
are you daft? The man purchased amoured tanks and fighter aircrafts and you are still trying to claim he didn't equip the military just cos he didn't state it that he bought a gun or a rifle as your clueless master states? Even thugs buy guns talkless of a military headed by the general then.

Agreements were signed to purchase them but it NEVER happened. Read am well, mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by denko(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
THS CRAZY WHO WAS PRESIDENT 1982
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
publisher:

OLODO, this is a 1982 Video, SHAGARI was still in power then and he was the one that sent BUHARI to buy whatever arms you people claim he bought.

APC don enter one chance ooo!
can you prove the above lie with a genuine link/source other than what you coined from your head?

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by lacasa: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
@Lagos Jonathan Campaign rally

“Buhari did not buy one rifle for the Nigerian military when he was head of state. Buhari cannot fight insecurity or fight corruption.” - President Jonathan in Lagos

"We are the oldest party in Nigeria. We are the only party that didn't change logo" - PdP Chairman, Adamu Muazu

"In 1984 when buhari was President I had to cue on the line before I can get milk" - President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

#... Only God knows how this lot ever made it to government. *smh*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
bloody liar!!!!!! There's nothing doctored about the video. I showed you a newspaper article....e no reach you. I showed you a video....e still no reach you. What else can satisfy a TANoid whose brain has been wired to think stupidly?

Explain the date

24/11/82

Shagari was still president

2 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Explain the date

24/11/82

Shagari was still president

where did you see a date? [size=62pt]LIAR[/size]
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:
@Lagos Jonathan Campaign rally

“Buhari did not buy one rifle for the Nigerian military when he was head of state. Buhari cannot fight insecurity or fight corruption.” - President Jonathan in Lagos

"We are the oldest party in Nigeria. We are the only party that didn't change logo" - PdP Chairman, Adamu Muazu

"In 1984 when buhari was President I had to cue on the line before I can get milk" - President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

#... Only God knows how this lot ever made it to government. *smh*

Who was head of state in 24/11/82.?

APC failed to verify their info once again shocked

7 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Check the top of the screen

You will see a date and the YouTube serial number.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
publisher:

Agreements were signed to purchase them but it NEVER happened. Read am well, mumu.
prove it never happened.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by gen2briz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
For every PDP lies, there are thousands of truth with evidence for them.

SAI BUHARI till Mimiko get brain.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Check the top of the screen

You will see a date and the YouTube serial number.
SUBMARINE:

it's just a serial number which says AS241182017 0. I don't see how that translates to the date you have above, or did you abandon the 017 0?
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by rozayx5(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
seems i dont see well
did i just see 1982 in the video, or is the OP a dunce

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by lacasa: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Check your old history txtbk

Buhari killed an insurgency as president.

Taking wat Gej said seriously, just showes a dumber you *smh*
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by taharqa: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:

MUMUdon, check the video you yourself presented na??

If una no get shame; we dey shame for una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:

Check your old history txtbk
Buhari killed an insurgency as president.
Taking wat Gej said seriously, just showes a dumber you *smh*

We are talking of date you are mentioning insurgency

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party: Kano Judge Denies Nullifying Alex Otti's Candidature / Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg / "No Headmistress Was Demoted In Abia For Embarrassing Governor's Wife"- Abia Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.