Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,795 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech (1174 Views)

A Critical Analysis Of 2016 Budget / A Different Perspective At Oba Of Lagos Speech To Igbo / A Nairalander's Opinion On Oba Of Lagos Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by wirinet(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
This is the most senseless statement i have ever heard. If people did not vote with voters card, what did they vote with? What does people vote themselves mean? Is he saying he won the last elections without valid voters and valid votes? I am sure he meant nobody had permanent voters card, but people were able to vote with temporary voters cards.

"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"

So what should be done with people caught for corrupt practices? Reward them? It is like saying arresting people with not stop armed robbery. Very stupid statement.

"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"
Kirikiri was built for a reason, or should kirikiri be closed down and demolished? Buhari said he would catch corrupt people( convicted by the courts of course) and throw them into kirikiri (prison). In China they do worse to corrupt people, they kill them.

"There is nothing like corruption any more, There is no corruption in the military"
Did he really say Nigeria is now corruption free? I do not believe he said that while remaining sober.

"Nigeria ladies so you want to vote to go back to the kitchen and DIE there or you want to liberate yourself"
Librate themselves from who? Who had been holding Nigerian ladies back in the kitchen all these while? It certainly cannot be Buhari, because the General Left government 30 years ago. PDP has been at the helms of government for 15 years, so any liberation at all would be from the PDP.

"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"- Jonathan
How come we are hearing this for the first time? I thought he said the attack was carried out by some northern leaders and not MEND, who are his brothers that he knows. How come even the south african courts did not accuse henry okah of plotting to assasinate the Nigerian president. It seems President Jona is looking for sympathy here.

4 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by alabiyemmy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
You make no sense.

You people should give all these up - it doesnt help your cause.

5 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by ricsman(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
ok na
Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by Elslim: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP may God bless u for dis analysis May God turn ur enemies into Lizard!!
As for Mr Jona Tan, d whole world now knows dat it was MEND that started d bombings, either he was d target or not, it's still d hand work of MEND. Ur days r numbered... the end has come for u by d special grace of Inshallah. Liar Liar
Sai Buhari
NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by enoqueen: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
All this talk talk don tire me jare.

make February come and go.
Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by Flets: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
There is no stopping GEJ. More APC evil to be exposed

Buhari did not buy even a single rifle as head of state.
Buhari has no school certificate
Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by honeric01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am always ashamed when he talks.
Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by oduastates: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op ,
You get time to reply that dullard?
Your job is to take the word to the street.
Start with your family and friends .
Spread the word.
Re: Critical Analysis Of Some Of Janathan's Lagos Speech by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
oduastates:
Op ,
You get time to reply that dullard?
Your job is to take the word to the street.
Start with your family and friends .
Spread the word.

Yes!!! Collect their stomach infrastructure and vote with your conscience.

(1) (Reply)

kano Islamic Police Destroy 326,151 Bottles Of Beer / If Una Like Make Una Vote PDP Again / Gombi LGA Attacked By Boko Haram Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.