Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ (2379 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement / Proof That Buhari Didn't Buy Any Rifle For The Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by firstafricanews: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, did not pay attention to the development of the military while he was military Head of State.

Jonathan said Buhari did not buy a single rifle for the military while he was in government, adding that talking about fighting insurgency now would only end up as lip service.

The President, who spoke in Lagos at the flag-off of the presidential campaign of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, for the February general election, said if Buhari and those who had ruled the country before now had properly equipped the military, the fight against insurgency would have been won long ago.

- continue reading at: http://firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=11125#sthash.c6Cy0iZF.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
yes we know, you that bought them rifles and even invited foreign aid ended up not performing any tangible task..
sai Buhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by freshness2020: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waiting for those myopic ignoramus to caome and defend their illiterate paymaster!
...GEJ2015 till buhari pronounces "F & P" correctly!

8 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by appini: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Correct
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by Gmajor(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
is this true or just one of his cheap propagandas ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by dguyindcorner(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wait.. is oga jona truly clueless grin

FEBUHARI 14 2015

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=30pt]the video and article below shows Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by chamboy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
and Buhari's Administration fought against terror Group, Drug Caters, Corrupt Officials n Politicians.. I think the Military then used bow n Arrow not Rifle..
Gej stop spewing dumbo statements

10 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by chamboy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
See the video of buhari purchasing weapons for nigeria, and also read the proof of warfare purchased during his regime in the article below.
don't mind GEJ n fellow fools, how would an administration that fought Terror Group n Drug Caters not purchase Arms

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by demelza: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Of course he never bought a single rifle because that is beneath a Head of State.
Rather he signed MoUs with defense contractors in order to get heavy-duty artilleries that would provide safety for his country.
Something that is almost impossible for you to do Mr Jonathan.
Someone please shut this man up!

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by ddonolu: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:
Waiting for those myopic ignoramus to caome and defend their illiterate paymaster!
...GEJ2015 till buhari pronounces "F & P" correctly!
YOU ARE MAD!!!! undecided

prove to me u r a literate with your post. angry

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
With your N1trn budget, our military has not been this under-equipped EVER!!! The soldiers are literally crying that they're being made to fight insurgents with substandard weapons and he has the guts to criticize his predecessors' regimes. What a shameless clueless fellow.

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by taharqa: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[size=30pt]the video and article below shows Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.[/size]
So you went to edit d Youtube video and remove d 1982 date at d top of d video showing that this meeting (wateva they were doing) happend BEFORE Buhari became HOS. You deceitfully removed/edited dat date afta you were correctd in anoda thread...

BLADDI LIAR. A typical BUHARIST. I hv noted yr moniker and wud be 'following' you henceforth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by jmaine: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
taharqa:
So you went to edit d Youtube video and remove d 1982 date at d top of d video showing that this meeting (wateva they were doing) happend BEFORE Buhari became HOS. You deceitfully removed/edited dat date afta you were correctd in anoda thread... BLADDI LIAR. A typical BUHARIST. I hv noted yr moniker and wud be 'following' you henceforth

LOlz . . . Can you imagine the desperation . . . .

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please how did we end up with this dumbo as president??

gooosh

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by freshness2020: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
ddonolu:
YOU ARE MAD!!!! undecided

prove to me u r a literate with your post. angry
Alert!!!!
Its purely a waste of time for me to prove anything to a dumb hole fanatic like you!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by libertyfather(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Wait.. is oga jona truly clueless grin

FEBUHARI 14 2015

As in eehnnn!! make I no talk anything
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by ddonolu: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

Alert!!!!
Its purely a waste of time for me to prove anything to a dumb hole fanatic like you!
you and saTANists are all dumb hole fanatics..... thanks for giving me the best word to classify people like you with blunt brains grin

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by januzaj(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
if GMB didnt buy a single rifle in his regime and he was able to fight drug dealers and corruption.....You should be ashamed of Yourself
SaiBuhari till BANCE wins world sexiest footballer

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by freshness2020: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
ddonolu:
you and saTANists are all dumb hole fanatics..... thanks for giving me the best word to classify people like you with blunt brains grin
Go get a life slowpoke your types are irrelevant!
Case closed
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by BlackBaron: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm tired of all these pointless comments by both parties.

If you're widely read enough, all you have to remember is that this is such a thing as SIPRI or the UN arms register which would show arms purchases for every year and by which country. Is it lack of nothing to say or offer that led to this? Or is that the President surrounds himself with advisers who don't know their onions?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by Adminisher: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackBaron:
I'm tired of all these pointless comments by both parties.

If you're widely read enough, all you have to remember is that this is such a thing as SIPRI or the UN arms register which would show arms purchases for every year and by which country. Is it lack of nothing to say or offer that led to this? Or is that the President surrounds himself with advisers who don't know their onions?

GEJ advisers are so suffused with money that to do little research is a problem for them. The "no rifle bought for the army" remark is going to haunt him thoughout this week end up until early next week. Also building prisons instead of schools, PDP should tell us how many prisons Buhari had time to build in 18months that he was in power.
Now I would personally support the building of many prisons.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by BlackBaron: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
the mooted point by the Presidency whilst mundane shows the level of careless talk occasionally thrown from both sides

36 Mk.III tanks+5 ARVs+6 ABLs in
24 Albatross jets
75 units of Steyr 4K-7FA APCs

Homework for everyone is to guess who ordered this and with reference.
[size=5pt]I am sitting with the arms register right about now[/size].

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
libertyfather:

As in eehnnn!! make I no talk anything
grin
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by theV0ice: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are rifles toys that you buy just when you feel like it? Was there an insurgency or territorial aggression that overwhelmed buhari in 1984? If he truly didn't buy guns but still succeeded in pushing Chadian rebels back and also crushing maitatsine(BH mentors), shouldn't Jonathan be ashamed that despite the huge budgetary allocation for the military, baga is in the hands of boko haram as at today? Shouldn't he bury his head in shame that with his 'wisdom' in gathering and buying weapons, the chibok girls are still not home yet? And boko haram still duped him with a phantom ceasefire that cost the lives of Nigerians in mubi?

How can he not know he just indicted himself as clueless, wasteful and totally innefective?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
The President....said if Buhari and those who had ruled the country before now had properly equipped the military, the fight against insurgency would have been won long ago.

Wtf!!! shocked What manner of a useless comnent is this? So he's relying on weapons bought over 3 decades ago to fight insurgency in 2015. What is stopping him from equipping the military with the 1Trn anual budget for military ONLY. I live for the day he stops making careless statements

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by kokosheen(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Everyone can follow this link to SIPRI Datbase and Judge - http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php

1984 1985 Total
Aircraft 182 359 541
Air defence systems 80 80 160
Armoured vehicles 51 52 103
Artillery 16 27 43
Engines 15 23 38
Missiles 25 19 44
Sensors 12 12
Total 369 572 941
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by Pataki: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

GEJ advisers are so suffused with money that to do little research is a problem for them. The "no rifle bought for the army" remark is going to haunt him thoughout this week end up until early next week. Also building prisons instead of schools, PDP should tell us how many prisons Buhari had time to build in 18months that he was in power.
Now I would personally support the building of many prisons.

Get ready to hear more blatant idiocy tomorrow from GEJ in Enugu. He whom the gods wants to destroy completely, they slap his mouth to begin spew in the superior language of senior iimbeciles.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
News source is not credible.

Nice try.
Re: General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ by PhockPhockMan: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
chamboy:
and Buhari's Administration fought against terror Group, Drug Caters, Corrupt Officials n Politicians.. I think the Military then used bow n Arrow not Rifle..
Gej stop spewing dumbo statements
Sharaaaaaaaap,
Answer the question, did he buy a single rifle or he was using the insufficient once to terrorize Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Aisha Buhari ( Buhari's Wife) / Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics / Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.