Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin (7387 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
oboy
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sloan:
Hahaha...absolutely fantastic! I always knew that our SS brothers and sisters are no bigots and ethnic chauvinists, only those who are getting part of the stolen billions of dollars make the SS people out as insular, bigoted, ethnocentric lobotoms! The SS knows for example that the oil spill and environmental degradation problems that will continue even if oil trades for $ 1 per barrel will never go away except the federal government does something about it! What is the total cost of this clean up? $ 1 B ONLY! The current government of the clueless weasel jonqdqft crapluck cannot find ordinary $ 1 B of all the stolen $ 55 B to provide jobs for perhaps 5,000 Nigerians in the SS regions of Nigeria to just clean up the mess! Perhaps some of them might actually love this job and spin off their own companies from some of there and in future offer their expertise to other countries (maybe in Africa) or even to other parts of Nigeria who might have environmental degradation problems!

It is time to reject the dumbest president in the whole world: Jonapafuka Ebelechukwudi Retardeen!
This is what I keep telling everyone. Bigotry and tribalism is alien to the spirit of Ijaw. Don't mind those eRats that know no jack about SS

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by FastShipping: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
beopened:
OGONI WOMEN WELCOMING BUHARI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPNlGBF1YSU

Ogoni women singing........

Buhari ozegooooooo, Buhari ozego zego zegoooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:

Ogoni women singing........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought i heard 'Carry oooo dey go,Buhari carry o dey go,dey go,dey go.........

More like saying Buhari,Carry go!!!
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by bokohalal(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
beopened:

I thought i heard 'Carry oooo dey go,Buhari carry o dey go,dey go,dey go.........
Thank you!
Carry us dey go o .
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by FastShipping: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
beopened:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have no idea grin

I just dey hear zego dey go or whatever grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by SweetJoystick(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Highly IMPRESSIVE! CHANGE grin
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by mrjingles(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
The stupidity of both camps of supporters here is amazing and amusing. The rent a crowd 'supporters' at party rallies is no indicator of electoral success because its basically people of like minds (or mercenaries) gathering for some motivational speeches and mutual backslapping. They represent the vocal minority(party loyalists) The silent majority (people without party affiliation) will determine who wins.

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Aksonman: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ's triumph in Lagos (Nigeria's largest voting population) has given APC fans running stomach.
Even the Bayelsa crowd I see here is paltry, a local government chairman can pull more people.

Besides, i thought you APC fans always said u didn't need SS and SE to win elections, wetin come happen now?

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by chimerase2: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Scanty crowd

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by chimerase2: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
If buhari should host a rally in owerri and I attend the rally, it doesn't mean I will vote in the general election
Same thing applicable to others u see in the pix
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by olabukola: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is ogoni in Rivers or Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by emiye(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bayelsa is the least populated state in Nigeria, it also has the least number of eligible voters, the turn out here is impressive.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by olabukola: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have not see Jagbajan in any of the APC gathering recently. I hope he is in good health and in support of this change.

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by mogentle(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aksonman:
GEJ's triumph in Lagos (Nigeria's largest voting population) has given APC fans running stomach.
Even the Bayelsa crowd I see here is paltry, a local government chairman can pull more people.

Besides, i thought you APC fans always said u didn't need SS and SE to win elections, wetin come happen now?
Common sense should tell you that Lagos population far outweigh that of Bayelsa. So, in your sil.ly sense, you want to compare what GEJ had in Lagos of 22million population with the crowd of Buhari in Bayelsa of 1.5million population. When they call for a foo.l, pls always raise up your hand.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by mogentle(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
emiye:
Bayelsa is the least populated state in Nigeria, it also has the least number of eligible voters, the turn out here is impressive.
Dont mind the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by PhockPhockMan: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Bayelsans will thumbprint for Muhammadu Buhari
In directly, you're calling bayelsans fools.

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by mogentle(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
In directly, you're calling bayelsans fools.
No, you are the real foo.l, they are the wise ones.

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aksonman:

Jonathan's outing in Lagos today was a big flop. See the way he disgraced himself over MEND.

5 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
January 16th, i go dey wait for you for International Stadium Lokoja.

#LeadUsGeneral
#GMB2015
#Sai General

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Chuks16(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sloan:
Hahaha...absolutely fantastic! I always knew that our SS brothers and sisters are no bigots and ethnic chauvinists, only those who are getting part of the stolen billions of dollars make the SS people out as insular, bigoted, ethnocentric lobotoms! The SS knows for example that the oil spill and environmental degradation problems that will continue even if oil trades for $ 1 per barrel will never go away except the federal government does something about it! What is the total cost of this clean up? $ 1 B ONLY! The current government of the clueless weasel jonqdqft crapluck cannot find ordinary $ 1 B of all the stolen $ 55 B to provide jobs for perhaps 5,000 Nigerians in the SS regions of Nigeria to just clean up the mess! Perhaps some of them might actually love this job and spin off their own companies from some of there and in future offer their expertise to other countries (maybe in Africa) or even to other parts of Nigeria who might have environmental degradation problems!

It is time to reject the dumbest president in the whole world: Jonapafuka Ebelechukwudi Retardeen!

muumuu!!!

APC MAGA

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by jaymichael(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
kokoA:
chai! You need to hear that man speak. Even if you hate Buhari, you will vote for him because of Osinbajo.. Jeeezzz.. That man is very very brilliant. No wonder he became of Professor of law at 33..
PYO just reminds me of Obama, he just exudes CLASS. He has a flawless accent and diction. He is someone you won't want to stop listening to.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Imo and abia tomorrow.

Full schedule below
Any news on presidential debates?
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Freelancer00(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2015
chimerase2:
If buhari should host a rally in owerri and I attend the rally, it doesn't mean I will vote in the general election
Same thing applicable to others u see in the pix
But everybody that was in Lagos yesterday would vote for Jonathan shey. Plenty people fone go dey computer village tomorrow or island
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 09, 2015
bad guy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

dguyindcorner:
Word>>>>SAMBO
Synonyms>>>>DULL, INACTIVE.

Word>>>SAMBO
Antonym>>>OSINBAJO

New word >>>JONATHAN
Meaning >>> CLUELESS
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2015
You don't expect anything less from a professor of law. He is just as intelligent as Fashola. I dream of a Nigeria when Fashola would be in Buhari's ministerial cabinet - then we would be surprised that Nigeria can actually progress at a fast pace. I would have prefered Fashola to be Buhari's vice but the whole muslim-muslim arguments must have forced them to choose Osibanjo.

jaymichael:
PYO just reminds me of Obama, he just exudes CLASS. He has a flawless accent and diction. He is someone you won't want to stop listening to.

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 09, 2015
I mean... the i.d.iot was just saying they say... they say... they say... without saying his plan for Nigeria. In 2010, the same idi0t was saying that MEND did not bomb eagles square, now that MEND endorsed buhari, the chimpanzee start screaming that henry okay wanted to assassinate him.

I was a big fool to have voted Jonathan in 2011.

OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan's outing in Lagos today was a big flop. See the way he disgraced himself over MEND.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Ezyp(m): 5:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

That crowd can match what gej got in Lagos today.
okay na 1-1 a draw
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Even an innocent kid understand who can secure his future......

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by FKO81(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2015
RedEboe:
Silly thread - if a recently decamped Ex governor of Bayelsa (Sylva) cannot pull a decent crowd in his former domain for APC, then what are we talking about?

PDP has never produced a Lagos governor, neither has any decamped into its fold, yet...

Besides, packing people in a small primary school compound is no mammoth crowd.

Truth be told, GEJ floored APC in Lagos today, and this Bayelsa rally cannot over turn what happened at TBS earlier today.

Nice try GMB fans.

And mind you Port harcourt to Bayalsa is just a stone's throw, trust Amaechi.................. 2011 GEJ won Buhari home state Kastina.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-sgf Babachir Tuesday / How Many People Realised Twitter Has Left Nigeria Behind And Moved On? / Can Lake Chad Be Recharged - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.