Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan (1711 Views)

Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Kennyblues(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
At the flag off of PDP presidential campaign today President Jonathan saiid APC give you bridge but he gives Universities. I wonder what the correlation is.

1 Like

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by chamboy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
This Man just come fall himself hand for lag
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by eleko1: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
So after u gave University, they should eat their cert abi/they should roam the street seeking for unavailable job!?GEJ is a gooner
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by PHAYOL81: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
D guy z a complete joke yt sombdy somwhere will still vote him com February. He z d most clueless leader av evr known.
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by acenazt: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Him no even get Anything else to Say. Make him talk say him no get Bed.
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by flinton(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Same universities that strike always
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by oduastates: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Give him more rope ,let him tie himself.
Let jonathan talk .
#clueless
#dumbo

2 Likes

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by oduastates: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Give him more rope ,let him continue to tie himself.
Let jonathan talk .
#clueless
#dumbo
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Flets: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just one campaign trip and APC already in disarray

Hahahahaha

By the time PDP is done, Buhari will be fully exposed
@OP, buy yourself a new radio. He said prison and bridges.

5 Likes

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by fattybombom: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Good luck to Lagosians. That's all I hv to say.

1 Like

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by size40: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Each time our presido opens his mouth to speak, I see that common sense is not common. which road would d students use in going to d university without d roads and bridges? maybe GEJ will provide them each with an Aircraft?

1 Like

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by BOBBYTRICK: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari New Campaign: Vote For Me, I Will Tell My Boys To Stop Bombing https://www.nairaland.com/2083000/buhari-new-campaign-vote-me

1 Like

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nearly 50 thread opened because of one campaign!!! Apc make una take am easy before high bp kill una

Gej 2019
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Missy89(f): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
size40:
Each time our presido opens his mouth to speak, I see that common sense is not common. which road would d students use in going to d university without d roads and bridges? maybe GEJ will provide them each with an Aircraft?

more like flying carpet grin
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Collynzo9: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kennyblues:
At the flag off of PDP presidential campaign today President Jonathan saiid APC give you bridge but he gives Universities. I wonder what the correlation is.
Either you have ear problems or you use an analog TV.
He said prisons not bridges you twunt.

3 Likes

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Francis5: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kennyblues:

Illiterate Yoruba monkey. GEJ said prison, not bridges. Now I know why you support Buhari because like him, you are a semi-illiterate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
No wonder he has refused to build the 2nd River Niger Bridge.

Smh
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:

Smh
even yourself knows he said "prison"
I guess following the semi-illiterate man is already affecting you people
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Vikky014(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:

Smh
prisons oooooo not bridges,tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by naso2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
Either you have ear problems or you use an analog TV.
He said prisons not bridges you twunt.

Thank you. I don't understand why someone will expose his
hearing challenges by opening a thread like this.

2 Likes

Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by whothiefmymoney(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
If my clueless presido is afraid of someone who. Is in prison,then who am I not to be afraid of nigeria
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by Mogten(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol... This man is a clown. We'll be stuck with him till 2019 though.
Re: They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan by lilbazy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
So o,a 72yr old grandpa. Someone who doesn't even know how to tweet,does not have a certificate,can't speak good oral english...how on earth does he think he can rule our father's in the 80's and still wants to rule us,aren't we the leaders of tommorow our parents and teachers have been telling us? those two hausa girls(berem and ngeneukwenu)who won't go and thank their stars that they weren't given off as child bride,they keep posting rubbish here...The thunder that will fire those saying saying buhari is still in champions league semi_finals.

(1) (Reply)

Content Of A 1975 Magazine, Drum (with Pictures) / Anambra Women In Politics 1999-2015 / Why We Stopped Airing P-square Music Videos Soundcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.