Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

President Jonathan's Speech Today On His Campaign In Lagos State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Speech Today On His Campaign In Lagos State. (564 Views)

Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Speech Today On His Campaign In Lagos State. by Mayadiva(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2008514_tjn_jpege563e3f5685044098ddc3d8f1fefdee8 [(

Thank you President Jonathan for showing Lagosians you have certificates....

See what the President said in LAGOS today..

“It is either you vote for freedom or you vote otherwise. Some people want to take Nigeria. backward, is that what you want? Do you want to go back to the era when there was no freedom, when your uncles were being jailed anyhow?”
he asked.

“Some people believe that the only way to FIGHT CORRUPTION is to get people arrested and show them on television. So immediately I suspect your uncle, I would just pick him up and throw him into Kirikiri. Is that how to fight corruption? Is that what you want?
[True Words from a True Democrat.. Unlike Baba and his APC cronies.. ]

“They built PRISONS for you, but I built you SCHOOLS. They say they want to jail all their enemies and lock them up, but me, I have no enemies to fight because my interest is your interest and your interest my interest.”
Mr President Added..

TRANSFORMATION RESTORATION 2015

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Jagaban (tinubu)? / The Man Abba Moro / 10 Unbelievable Questions That Jonathan Wants Buhari To Answer – Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.