Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (50797 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by thepillarofafrica(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
President Jonathan took a swipe at Buhari during his speech at the Tafabalewa Stadium in Lagos today......Read excerpts from his speech shared by
Reno Omokri[color=#000099][/color]. #GEJ2015 #Buharicannotchange

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ShowYourCertificate: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
"I came up with a special scholarship that tests those that make 1st class & send the best to the best universities in the world"

"You must vote for the Nigerian youth, you must vote for the Nigerian women!”

"There was not even one woman in the cabinet when they ruled."

“I have no enemies to fight. My interest is future generation.”

“They built prisons for you – I built universities for you,”

“Any country that does not obey the rule of law is a jungle.”

“We are building institutions to fight corruption.”

“If THEY had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been here with us now.”

“Some people are already cloning voter cards. Are those the kind of people you want in power?”

“Yesterday I directed INEC that every registered Nigerian must vote.”

"I have no personal interests. My interests are Nigeria's interest"

"Nigeria does not belong to old people like us. The youths must redefine this country"

"I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love"

- President Jonathan

372 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Rockyheight: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hope APC will respond appropriately without insults.

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by thepillarofafrica(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rockyheight:
I'm patiently waiting for their polite response

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ShowYourCertificate: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove please frontpage

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by davdandam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jona get bad mouth o. ...chai buhariiiiii did you buy one rifle angry grin hehehehhehdh wanted to die when i watched it on tv

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by BasseyJ(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
`This is how to campaign, clearly stating your achievements and asking for another chance to do better and not to go shouting 'the other man is corrupt,i'll fight corruption, oya vote me' everywhere you go.
GEJ till 2019 jor

300 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ceo4eva: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rockyheight:
It's almost impossible to get response without insults. You may have to wait forever!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by blemon44(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
JUST IMAGIN

THEY BUILT PRISONS FOR US

WHO DO THEY WANT TO JAIL

ME AND YOU

PLEASE NIGERIANS WE SHOULD BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS COMING

GEJ HAS BEEN THE CHANGE THAT WE NEED FROM DAY 1

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by jingh(f): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls can someone tell Me name of school Jonathan created eg for Lagos.
it's not about always creating, if the available once re nt up to standard, then its like pouring water inside an ocean.
instead of omokri to be propagating his Oga achievement, names and location of it, he only know how to take a swipe at buhari aka Jonathan waterloo

Buhari for President jare

291 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by lonelydora: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
What I know is GEJ till February 2015, GMB afterwards.

If it takes Buhari to solve corruption in Nigeria, then i will be glad if he builds more prisons for corrupt leaders.

Imagine a country where you pay 750k for a job of 60k/month. Don't ask me, that is what my cousin paid to secure a FG job in Abuja not minding she passed the test and interview.

A country where policemen openly collects money from motorists. Take a trip from PH to Enugu in a commercial bus, you will understand what I mean.

China has zero tolerance for corruption, why do we celebrate corruption in GEJ's administration?

Reuben and Omokri will declare our prison open by February 2015.

Buhari, welcome to Aso rock.

EDITED: TO ALL THOSE ASKING ME IF ALL THE THINGS I MENTIONED STARTED TODAY, I HAVE THIS FOR THEM.
SO BECAUSE YOU TREKKED TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG, THAT MEANS YOUR CHILDREN WILL ALSO TREK TO SCHOOL EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO PUT THEM IN A TAXI OR SCHOOL BUS??

261 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by dre11(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Have not being sleeping in petrol station
But
I have being watching few of ur cronies steal billions of naira all because of subsidy and the report of the subsidy have not seen the light of the day because

There is a lot of massive fraud in it, and his hands aren't clean

217 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Project400: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by baybeeboi: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
speech is rather too nice to have come from Mr Jonathan

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by tomakint: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Without mincing words Jonathan saved his BEST FOR THE LAST (that's how wisemen roll), he raised some valid points and I am expecting any of the brilliant minds from the opposition to refute his claims or forever shut their ugly traps. APC are known both online and offline as agents of hate, propaganda machines who have no life. There is a paradigm shift forever in the political landscape of this country and Jonathan (a nobody) has set the pace! No more ex-soldier or one Funky Mallam behaving badly

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Dannyset(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Issue based campaign indeed.
The same man who told us MEND wasn't responsible for the bomb in 2010, is now telling us that MEND was paid to assassinate him, all because dey endorsed Buhari. Is dis man logical at all? Is dis not a shame to Phd? This cluelessness is getting out of hand.

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by bennyrazz: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
una no dey sleep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by freshness2020: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
...and my president just made me proud once again...This speech is just so epic!
..No insult ,last warning. if ♈όϋ insult my darling president I will arrest you cos I know where Y'all live!
#GEJ2015..
Goodwork
Goodluck!

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by teemanbastos(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
NairalandOP:
"I came up with a special scholarship that tests those that make 1st class & send the best to the best universities in the world"
"You must vote for the Nigerian youth, you must vote for the Nigerian women!”
"There was not even one woman in the cabinet when they ruled."
“I have no enemies to fight. My interest is future generation.”
“They built prisons for you – I built universities for you,”
“Any country that does not obey the rule of law is a jungle.”
“We are building institutions to fight corruption.”
“If THEY had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been here with us now.”
“Some people are already cloning voter cards. Are those the kind of people you want in power?”
“Yesterday I directed INEC that every registered Nigerian must vote.”
"I have no personal interests. My interests are Nigeria's interest"
"Nigeria does not belong to old people like us. The youths must redefine this country"
"I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love"
- President Jonathan

why is a phdian presido talking lyk a ignoramus? during the military regime, evry woman and weaklings were under cos Military isnt 4 weak people xo nt having a woman is nt an ideal criticism,aw many women could bare military coups?.. Afterall what has Oduah the 255M Thief done 4 awa airports? Wat of allison madueke who keeps on stealing oil money.??

Mugu talk.. U ave no enemies yet yhu teargassed tambuwal and oda lawmakers, u alxo withdraw tambuwal`s security details and did ntn to Ondo state HOA members who defektd to ur party?

They built prisons and they will surely build more for you and your bands.. Trash. Of course what will a man of integrity be doing in a prison? Y u dy fear. D institutions u built, did u fund them.. Aw many mnths did ASUU go on strike?

If the youths must redefine this country, why dnt u put them in top positions.. Aw many ambassadors are youths? Aw many ministers are youths? Anxa naw

C what your lieing president said again..Mend wanted to assasinate me on oct. 1 bkos they backed GMB yet yhu said MEND were nt responsible for oct. 1 bombings years ago when they were still your friends..pls sir xtop lieing to the youths, yhu dnt want good 4 us

The president gave Lame and weak criticisms..am expecting our amiable Lai Mohammed should give a 'mega dose' of replies which he and his cohorts wud 4ever nt be able to get over.

Chase them..and Sweep them away.

Buhari/Osinbajo.

389 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by baybeeboi: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by olabamiji09(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oya na . . . politics don dey sweet already

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ddooskie(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
"For the workers that didn't get their December salary on time...I can explain" #GEJisNOT grin #Yeye

14 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Janiobi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by omenka(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Does this man have a life outside twitter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
That was a good one from mr president.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
this Gej sure knows how to command words, it will be interesting to see him and buhari debate face2face before the election..... #unbiased_umpire

21 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by 9inches(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
TKO to them APC rats!

GEJ till 2019

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Hollawaley(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Apc come reply GEJ asap....well gej self just saying those in a bid to get re-elected we know the misfortune he somehow brought to our economy....GMB TO ASO ROCK TILL 2019....GEJ BACK TO OTUOKE

31 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Artorius(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dude has a point

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by dhardline(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
I love this man.
Thats how Graduates who spent 4 to 5 years in the university plus masters programmes and phd's not forgetting professional courses will open their mouth and endorse an old illeterate that does not want to give the future generation a chance.sorry for you.

82 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.