Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? (945 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / Does God Still Speak To His People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? by LeJeun3: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015

I keep wondering and asking myself each time a new year rolls in and many prophecies are brought forth from many Men of God, these words vary but however always spell good and blessings.
I have however taken time to note that, in the bible the prophets had a word for the people and for the kings or rulers at the time.

So my question is; doesn't God speak a word for the Rulers of our time?? A word of rebuke or a word of encouragement??

Re: Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? by alolatee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yes friend i believe God still speak.Why do the politicians of our day love to flock the church during election....they definitely seek divine fulfillment of their contest and i believe these religious leaders still speak God's counsel to them.Believe God and thou shall be established..Believe his prophets, thou will prosper-2chronicles20vs20
Re: Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? by spicykev(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
yea, he does
Re: Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? by CANTICLES: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
" Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of The Prophet on many occassions and in many ways." WHAT ABOUT TODAY, IS HE STILL USING PROPHETS ?? " Now at the end of the days he has spoken to us by means of a Son ( Jesus)" Heb 1:1,2 God spoke thru his son Jesus whose messianic prophesies and teachings are recorded in the Scriptures .
Re: Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? by LeJeun3: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2015

I know God still speaks through his son, his word etc..

But I was thinking more in the light of Elisha going to the king and saying thus says the Lord, or Samuel going to King David saying you will pau for this crime you have committed.

Re: Does God Still Speak To His Prophets?? by LeJeun3: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2015

Exodus 3:4-10 God sent moses to Pharoah.

2Samuel 12:1-22 Samuel sent to David when he committed adultery.

(1) (Reply)

Solving Your Problem Through Ifa / Oracle / Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! / Pastor With Tattoos- House For All Sinners & Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.