Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? (1096 Views)

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by CANTICLES: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
She is younger than you , but she just happened to be ur boss at work , ..... Of course, she is very pretty !! But u know u cant control ur emotions ...uhmm , i mean its just beyond ur control and u find urself thinkin about that beautiful Lady everytime .

You have now have romantic feelings for her , u no longer think about her as ur boss, but as the mother of your kids !! When her car arrive to the workplace .... Ur heart skipss and beat heavily , she has become an integral part of you !

SUSPENCE: If u fall into such situation , though full of risks ( u should know, it may lead to that thing called " SACKING" .... ) ! Risk .... But what if it worked and she agreed . Dream come true .

Pause for a while , lets say you as a guy falls into such web of life ..... If you fall in love with your boss , CAN YOU WOO HER ?

.... And ladies, u can contribute too , u know what if u ar d boss, ur reaction ??

Tag: the yoruba movie "IGBOYA"

Lets drop our views and opinion

1 Like

Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by ronald4lif(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
You can as well sign your resignation letter should she reject your advances grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol I would....and if she says yes, dat moment I quit d job.....
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by imotal(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
just start a job hunt before embarking on such foolery.

1 Like

Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by GoodFaith: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
CANTICLES:
She is younger than you , but she just happened to be ur boss at work , ..... Of course, she is very pretty !! But u know u cant control ur emotions ...uhmm , i mean its just beyond ur control and u find urself thinkin about that beautiful Lady everytime .

You have now have romantic feelings for her , u no longer think about her as ur boss, but as the mother of your kids !! When her car arrive to the workplace .... Ur heart skipss and beat heavily , she has become an integral part of you !

SUSPENCE: If u fall into such situation , though full of risks ( u should know, it may lead to that thing called " SACKING" .... ) ! Risk .... But what if it worked and she agreed . Dream come true .

Pause for a while , lets say you as a guy falls into such web of life ..... If you fall in love with your boss , CAN YOU WOO HER ?

Comments are welcomed .... And ladies, u can contribute too , u know what if u ar d boss, ur reaction ??

Lets drop our views and comments
Great if you want to be jobless
Good luck

1 Like

Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
do you crush on your boss?

choi!!!
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by starlingbawa(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
I ve never had a female boss. Sadly though!
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by justmag(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have actually been in this EXACT position! She was younger than I am and very very very very very and I mean very pretty! I actually met her before the job through a mutual friend. (She had braces then so i didny really give her a second look)..I had a girl at the time. I feared for my job and I also could sense that she liked me too! sad
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by CANTICLES: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
chukingchuks:
do you crush on your boss?

Choi!!!

Calm down my bro , the OP never said he falls in love with his boss ..... He only asked what a guy would do if such happened to him . ! . .....
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think, I can woo her... but it depends on her ooo , if she is this God fearing person, and I am very sure she is single .... m gonna woo her... but b4 then, I go let her like me, and I go don see better job

1 Like

Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Mprex(f): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
As a lady, if i find myself in such situation. I wouldnt encourage such a relationship because compromising pleasure with business is against work ethics.

Ps: i wouldnt fire the guy for any reason rather i might give him some petty preferential treatment atleast to let him know i appreciate his advances but i wouldnt encourage it
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Ekiseme(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why are y'all thinking the guy will recieve a sack letter as a response? A simple ''No'' is always enough.
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by nifemi25(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
You must have secured a job in filling station before you ask your boss out.
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
CANTICLES:

Calm down my bro , the OP never said he falls in love with his boss ..... He only asked what a guy would do if such happened to him . ! . .....
true! but what if by any chance the op is? who knows why he created this thread!
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
nifemi25:
You must have secured a job in filling station before you ask your boss out.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Tymax(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol @ Igboya.

Hmmm, I may consider wooing her if she shows me a corresponding green light. grin But it's not ethical anyway.
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Aybee92(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmmm in Africa China's voice
if u love somebody walk up to her and tell her u love her o becoz no tym at all
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Kazrem(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
MzPreshie:
Why are y'all thinking the guy will recieve a sack letter as a response? A simple ''No'' is always enough.
If he keeps pestering nko?
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by tlops(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yes I can!
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Chazzyboy: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Get rich or die trying
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by countsparrow: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Directly: NO
Indirectly: YES

There are many ways to go about knowing if a lady likes you and possibly date u, your BOSS included...

So Directly: No
Indirectly: YES
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by osifred(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
No poo for where you they eat.
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kazrem:

If he keeps pestering nko?
He'd be too stupid to do that.
Re: GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mprex:
As a lady, if i find myself in such situation. I wouldnt encourage such a relationship because compromising pleasure with business is against work ethics.

Ps: i wouldnt fire the guy for any reason rather i might give him some petty preferential treatment atleast to let him know i appreciate his advances but i wouldnt encourage it
wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Shyness Or Timidity / She Just Bought Ipad(pix) / How Do You Enjoy Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.