Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? (6557 Views)

New Oba Of Benin Hysteria: Time To Bring Deluded Binis Back To Reality / The Great Benin Kingdom (historical Analogy Of The Binis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Lisaflex(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
Lolz..i presume u a bini Lady then..
Ha! no o!
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ha! no o!
Anyways,seems am making it seem like binis re terrible..They arent,its jxt d 1ce i av lived around and seen..
I guess we av a good number of good..nice 1ce
They re nice people..
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Lisaflex(f): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
Anyways,seems am making it seem like binis re terrible..They arent,its jxt d 1ce i av lived around and seen..
They re nice people..
U r sha still dodging my question o...I want to know abt olokun,plzzz
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Lisaflex:

U r sha still dodging my question o...I want to know abt olokun,plzzz
Its an idol some binis actually worship..i wont criticize that cos we all av freedom to choose how we worship..its a powerful stuff am sure cos its manifestation is wow!
Thats all oo..biko
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Lisaflex(f): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
Its an idol some binis actually worship..i wont criticize that cos we all av freedom to choose how we worship..its a powerful stuff am sure cos its manifestation is wow!
Thats all oo..biko
Afraid is rily catching smbody o grin...Guess i hv sm research 2 do
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Lisaflex:

Afraid is rily catching smbody o grin...Guess i hv sm research 2 do
lolz..kindly do that on ur own..Its not like am all afraid but i av to be cautious so i dnt offend some sections of pple more than i av done opening this thread..
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Lisaflex(f): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
lolz..kindly do that on ur own..Its not like am all afraid but i av to be cautious so i dnt offend some sections of pple more than i av done opening this thread..
OK, fnks 4 d xtremely lil info smiley
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Lisaflex:

OK, fnks 4 d xtremely lil info smiley
lol..troublemaker
Its nt extreme biko
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:00am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
This thread is by no means created to stir hate or create rancour amongst the binis..its just a simple observation made over my years in Edo state regarding their women..

Ok..i have stayed in benin,edo state all through my life and its safe to ask this question..
Why do men married to bini women die really fast and the women end up been the head of all his properties?
I stayed with my parents at Uwasota,benin city..and all through my about 10years there,i saw all kinds of binis..the calm,the wild and the traditional serving women..I grew up in a compound where the man died really early and the woman became the sole owner of d vast properties left by d man..living with her kids and grandmother,they ruled like gods..they make all sorts of threats..They even were deep into the olokun worship and sometimes in public.. It manifested on 1 of
the daughters which made people run from her..
Thankfully,dad moved to a better position and all bcame well and this time around.. Almost every bini woman lives alone around our permanent settlement with story of divorce or death of husbands..Some wives even end up living in rented apartments after their wealthy husband's demise..

Is It that the bini women are so troublesome That their husbands dnt last long or do they in anyway through their spiritual form harm their husbamds in other to gain properties?
I av seen other tribes who last with their hisbands but with a bini woman,its a scary movie..
They quarel like they own ththe world..
If not careful,some of them can use spiritual warfare against you..y is this? Where they created specially to create problems?
No offence to the binis especially d men and d few good women but am from Edo and i av seen enough to be sure of what am posting..
So bini women,wat is your actual problem?
I pity your life, imagine your parent live in a city that welcomed them, with that your parent were able to care for you.
You be correct idi0t. You live and dine in benin...you benefited from the goodies in benin, now you have the gust to rubbish them, I just de pity your life.
Benin city is the best place that accommodate every tribe and they are very welcoming to outsider, yet you didn't see this but all you have to do is talk down on them.
It would have been better if someone that has not live in benin make this statement you just made.
You drink from the soil of the binis, your daily bread is from the soil of Benin yet u have the gust to stereotype them life that..
Only an ignorant bigot can make such clueless statement.
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
I pity your life, imagine your parent live in a city that welcomed them, with that your parent were able to care for you.
You be correct idi0t. You live and dine in benin...you benefited from the goodies in benin, now you have the gust to rubbish them, I just de pity your life.
Benin city is the best place that accommodate every tribe and they are very welcoming to outsider, yet you didn't see this but all you have to do is talk down on them.
It would have been better if someone that has not live in benin make this statement you just made.
You drink from the soil of the binis, your daily bread is from the soil of Benin yet u have the gust to stereotype them life that..
And u didnt correct me but instead started with insults..
U dey crase oo..you jxt enter ere begin rant like rabid dog..U mxt be d idio.t on ere..wetin dey worry u abi u wan carry dis ur terrible atitude rub me..do u av to comment or insult b4 u make ur points known..Shey na ur parents get Nl abi? Or na them get benin? Pls control ursef biko..
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
And u didnt correct me but instead started with insults..
U dey crase oo..you jxt enter ere begin rant like rabid dog..U mxt be d idiot on ere..wetin dey worry u abi u wan carry dis ur terrible atitude rub me..do u av to comment or insult b4 u make ur points known..Shey na ur parents get Nl abi? Or na them get benin? Pls control ursef biko..
that does not change the fact that you reason like a fowl
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
that does not change the fact that you reason like a fowl
lol..u dnt try to make corrections always by been volatile..take it easy
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Mj1616(m): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2015
My frnd iireony hw far na
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:26am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
lol..u dnt try to make corrections always by been volatile..take it easy
why should I take it easy, I have been to other parts of Nigeria....i must tell you benin city is more welcoming and friendly than others...
Why do people find joy to rubbish benin.
You can gain admission into any institution in Edo state but in most state they use tribe....
I will also say that benin city have the best cooks in Nigeria.
Before you stereotype people try and weigh the good and the bad.
I meet so many people they will say benin is not good, yet they prosper and flourish in the state that they rubbish.
I laughed at the ignorance of men
Smh...
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Mj1616:
My frnd iireony hw far na
am good but this op de vex me
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Mj1616(m): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Waiting him do?
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
why should I take it easy, I have to other parts of Nigeria....i must tell you benin city is more welcoming and friendly than others...
Why do people find joy to rubbish benin.
You can gain admission into any institution in Edo state but in most state they use tribe....
I will also say that benin city have the best cooks in Nigeria.
Before you stereotype people try and weigh the good and the bad.
I might so many people they will say benin is not good, yet they prosper and flourish in the state that they rubbish.
I laughed at the ignorance of men
Smh...
lol..I made it clear at d begining i wasnt wanting to cause problems by opening d thread..its jxt an observation and u culd av easily pointed out my faults and i wuld apologise..not yu jxt wanting to feast on me..Anyways,i blive u mxt av being hurt to see all this and i blive others myt av too..i only wanted to know if i was correct..Am sorry if i made u feel bad..i hope u dnt take a post/thread on Nl to mean me wanting to stereotype d binis cos am fron Edo and if u read properly,u wuld see i only referred to an aspect not d whole of benin cos i love Benin..
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
am good but this op de vex me
Na so ur temper dey hot undecided
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:36am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
lol..I made it clear at d begining i wasnt wanting to cause problems by opening d thread..its jxt an observation and u culd av easily pointed out my faults and i wuld apologise..not yu jxt wanting to feast on me..Anyways,i blive u mxt av being hurt to see all this and i blive others myt av too..i only wanted to know if i was correct..Am sorry if i made u feel bad..i hope u dnt take a post/thread on Nl to mean me wanting to stereotype d binis cos am fron Edo and if u read properly,u wuld see i only referred to an aspect not d whole of benin cos i love Benin..
you are from Edo just you are talking like this...
Is only esan and etsanko person that behave like this....and I believe you are from either the two I have just mentioned.
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
you are from Edo just you are talking like this...
Is only esan and etsanko person that behave like this....and I believe you are from either the two I have just mentioned.
Ireneony...its ok..lets no fyt joor..wats d need if we fyt on Nl and dnt fyt on ground..lol
Am not Esan nor am i Esako..i knew i wuld offend some sections tho'..Sorry ,if it all got to u..
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:41am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
Ireneony...its ok..lets no fyt joor..wats d need if we fyt on Nl and dnt fyt on ground..lol
Am not Esan nor am i Esako..i knew i wuld offend some sections tho'..Sorry ,if it all got to u..
ok apology accepted...
Then what part of Edo are you from
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
ok apology accepted...
Then what part of Edo are you from
Wont u apologise for violating my nyti b4 u ask me undecided
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 2:47am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
Wont u apologise for violating my nyti b4 u ask me undecided
grin grin haha was my words that hard...
Sowi for coming hard on you smiley
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
grin grin haha was my words that hard...
Sowi for coming hard on you smiley
lol..re u asking me..Anyways,i didn't see it as u been hard..i know the stuff u made of and know how to act when u strike..but all d same ,wuld let u know where i hail from later..
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by ireneony(f): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
lol..re u asking me..Anyways,i didn't see it as u been hard..i know the stuff u made of and know how to act when u strike..but all d same ,wuld let u know where i hail from later..
thanks for stereotyping meundecided
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
thanks for stereotyping meundecided
grin grin Shuoo..Anyways, am gona come baq to haunt u..leme sleep now..Nyt
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Funjosh(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:

My dear pleae don't get him wrong, he his only trying to understand somethings he observed.

You just make me to remember how the easterner rubbish the westerner yet they spend most of their life here May God help us all. Amen
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by elantraceey(f): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2015
20bc:
pls dear what part of Benin are you from?
ikpoba okha
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by 20bc(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
ikpoba okha
Am in ekpoma ......sent you a PM. can we chat privately??
Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by monalicious(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
SuperMartins:
They re nice people..
As much as u tried not to sound like you are generalizing,it still sounds like you are. I am actually hurt that people see the benins like this,i have never seen or thought my people to be like this. its usually the esans that have this mindset about d benins, its reciprocal. Well, the benins are not troublesome, they are peace loving people. Their women are wonderful, i am very pleased to be a benin woman. I can't speak much for benin men though.Y'all should try and get to know the benins more.

1 Like

Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Metcoppo(f): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
;DCalm down....!
You are forgiven #lolzzz

[quote author=SuperMartins post=29622989] Hello..Take it easy pls..
I didnt mean to offend any1 pls

Was jxt tryn to find answers to my worried thoughts..abeg u cos u dnt sound happy..pls[/quote

1 Like

Re: Is This Always True Abt The Binis?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
monalicious:

As much as u tried not to sound like you are generalizing,it still sounds like you are. I am actually hurt that people see the benins like this,i have never seen or thought my people to be like this. its usually the esans that have this mindset about d benins, its reciprocal. Well, the benins are not troublesome, they are peace loving people. Their women are wonderful, i am very pleased to be a benin woman. I can't speak much for benin men though.Y'all should try and get to know the benins more.
thankx for ur maturity and ur calmness and style in making me see reasons why my points aint so valid..i appreciate ur maturity,Ms..bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oldest Bronze Artifacts Known In West Africa, The Igboukwu Bronze / Why Do Nigerians Lie And Say They Are From Another Country In Africa? / Jesus! Igbos Existed Before Adam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.