Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (50810 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Johnsonpa: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2015
spanzed:
GEJ made a statement I loved he said and I quote
"Any country that does not abide by
the Rule of Law is nothing but a
JUNGLE".
no wonder 16 was more than 19 during governors forum and 7 is presently more than 19 in ekiti state....
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Johnsonpa: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2015
hedonistic:

This is just beautiful. Unfortunately, the anti-GEJ jihadists would never be able to understand this excellent point.
you are stupid and religiously daft...so whoever that is against Jonah is a jihadist...na God go punish u and gej
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Malik95(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2015
my first reaction to all GEJ said today is that how long did it take him to achieve all he is boasting of and how long did Buhari use as the head of state? I hope Mr President remembered that it took him 6 months to resolve the ASUU strike and he is coming to say he is a president for the youths. Didn't he defend MEND when they were friends and why is it now that he is coming out to say the tried assassinating him. He built schools quite alright but are those schools' facilities standard. The conditions of most of the old universities are nothing to write home about. He built schools and tuition fees were increased to an unbearable amount. He actually tried in some aspects but I must say he shouldn't compare his "achievements" with that of Buhari cos they had different duration in office and if he already knows he has achieved, why does he have to rerun or attack Buhari in his campaign?
Before some of you start blabbing, am not a supporter of either groups. PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by agabaI23(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Below the belt. GEJ is the best.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
blemon44:
JUST IMAGIN

THEY BUILT PRISONS FOR US

WHO DO THEY WANT TO JAIL

ME AND YOU

PLEASE NIGERIANS WE SHOULD BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS COMING

GEJ HAS BEEN THE CHANGE THAT WE NEED FROM DAY 1
lol,bt Jona pays the prison warden and renovates the prison!!! For what?lol,lol,lol.I am disappointed that was coming from a Otuoke phd holder.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
When presidents of other countries listen to how shallow the comments of Jonathan are, they pity Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Locapito(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2015
vanunu:

U are a big phool u don't listen to news. The universities he built are for the 12 states that have no federal universities.
and those ur 12 universities in ur 12 states re functioning and admitting students? U called somebody a big phool, whereas u re the biggest phool. Clueless like ur master from otueke.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by vanunu: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2015
donemperor:
GEJ has no business campaigning for our votes as long as Boko Haram remain in control of even one inch of the territory he s supposed to be presiding over as C-in-C of the Armed forces!!!!Really shameless.He should be apologising.When was the last time he stepped foot in Adamawa,Yobe and Borno states as the C-in-C?He s afraid.Afraid of doing what a 19 year old illiterate peasant did 500 years ago(Joan of Arc)If not for Malala he would not have met with the parents from Chibok.And he s here blabbing.Mtcheeew!!!!!!

This people have been rioting and killing people almost every yr since 1945.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by sammhi(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Malik95:
my first reaction to all GEJ said today is that how long did it take him to achieve all he is boasting of and how long did Buhari use as the head of state? I hope Mr President remembered that it took him 6 months to resolve the ASUU strike and he is coming to say he is a president for the youths. Didn't he defend MEND when they were friends and why is it now that he is coming out to say the tried assassinating him. He built schools quite alright but are those schools' facilities standard. The conditions of most of the old universities are nothing to write home about. He built schools and tuition fees were increased to an unbearable amount. He actually tried in some aspects but I must say he shouldn't compare his "achievements" with that of Buhari cos they had different duration in office and if he already knows he has achieved, why does he have to rerun or attack Buhari in his campaign?
Before some of you start blabbing, am not a supporter of either groups. PEACE.

Nigeria case is like a man that has a car that he feels is below his status and giving him problem...meanwhile he does not service the car , his tyres are worn out , the car smokes...but he always blame his driver for moving slowly..is it the driver that is at fault or the carowner?
in this case, we Nigerians are the car owner and the driver is the president.... our system is very bad...filled with tribalism, nepotism, corruption, hatred etc and instead of us to solve these , we are busy saying change the driver..is that the problem? since independence which president has rule well ...none ..same of the same..because our system is faulty... simple

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by edy4u: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2015
backtosender:
[b]Muhammadu Buhari Legacy In Igboland.1. Dr. Alex Ekwueme - Buhari the coupist overthrew the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari citing corruption as the reason. Surprisingly, Buhari threw Ekwueme - the then VPinto Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari in his palace.If Buhari truly overthrew that government because of corruption, Shagari was supposed to be jailed too.To make matter worse, Ekwueme was tried under military tribunal and he was not found wanting.Buhari ordered for him to be retried and nothing was found.Buhari ordered for the third time, the trying judge declared that Ekwueme was richer before he joined government than now.That is not the end, all these while Ekeueme - a common VP was been tried, while Shagari - the president was left alone in his palace. Buhari never asked him any question regarding corruption not to talk of trying him under military tribunal.Why? Because Shagari is a Fulani like Buhari and deserves sympathy and protection, but Ekwueme is Igbo and deserves to die even when he never committed any crime. Buhari is a FRAUD!2. Dr. Sam Mbakwe - He was the best governor in the history of Igboland. His achievements are still there till today for all to see and no governor after him, has come close in terms of developing Igboland. Buhari jailed him for100 years.He didn't commit any crime...his only crime was that he concentrated in developing his region and for that Buhari jailed him.3. Chief Jim Nwobodo -He was jailed by Buhari for 75 years for committing no crime. No court convicted him, no evidence till today has shown the crime he committed, but Buhari - the coupist jailed him for 75 years!4. Dim Emeka Ojukwu - He returned to Nigeria with great fanfare as the Peoples general during Shaagari's regime.When Buhari took over via coup, he arrested and detained him for 8 months for being more popular than him. He didn't commit any crime and nothing has shown why Buhari arrested and detained him for 8 months!Pls, if you know of any other Buhari's legacy in Igoland, do call my attention to it.In the absence of that, any Igbo that wastes his vote on Buhari is urinating on the heads of these GREAT IGBO HEROES. Such person would be considered as a first class EFULEFUL - a born throwaway!.Buhari is parochial, highly bigoted, incompetent, weak on policy, economics and administration; is anti-democratic,anti-freedom and openness, and does not have the intellectual ability to manage today's Nigeria.His yesterday's record is an archive of dismal failures:Economic failure, civil liberties failure, religious freedom failure, media freedom failure, anti corruption failure,infrastructure failure, productivity failure, Healthcare delivery failure, and failure of Buhari as a leader, which was why it was easy for his men to initiate a coup against his illegal government back in the days and to crown it all, he cannot find his certificate - his personal property!.How can such a man manage Nigeria in this Digital Age?.Buhari as president is like a blind man leading those with eyes! # BuhariShowYourCertificate —[/b]

Your source of information?
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by EPOMA(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
A fool is a fool forever.
Buhari built power station and refineries. Can that be compared to the schools he established with no teachers

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
baybeeboi:
speech is rather too nice to have come from Mr Jonathan
To an extent,I'll go with you.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by fran6uc(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
well done pundits. I'm yet 2 understand why we are trying 2 enthrone an ill-proven individual whose words in 2001 count against him already. probably GEJ isn't doing miracles bt gradually & surely moving us ahead.
dat nigga screaming Oduah, 4ur info she used ministry funds 2 source expensive autos 4d ministry (tho she was wrong) of which d punishment was a sack. d cars are still dere 4 d govt. mind u prior 2 her exit, aint no aviation minister who did as much airport cleansing as her. pls a man already instigated d murder of graduates in 2011, said he wants 2 islamize 9ja in 2001 & has promised 2 drench his electorates in blood if he smells foul (loses) & u honestly want 2 vote him in, u will b taught d hard way dat true nature can Neva b changed. & pls u pple should keep posting rubbish cos ur faces ain't seen. nut-headed weasels propagating falsehood & ignoring history will b repeat past mistakes & make no essence of posterity.
as 4 me I will do my little part 4rm where he can't smell cos una go hear d outcome 4 news
GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by lohresloco: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
pls can someone tell Me name of school Jonathan created eg for Lagos.
it's not about always creating if the available once re nt up to standard, then its like pouring water inside an ocean.
instead of omokri to be propagating his Oga achievement, names and location of it, he only know how to take a swipe at buhari aka Jonathan waterloo

Buhari for President jare
oh just shut up, you have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by skak(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Haba Jona all we demand from you is #BringBackOurGirls... u tnk we forget ne?

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by musb92yahooco: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2015
I'm D spoke man for A P C 2 cut D story short Jonathan is a disgrace n a disappointment I has already see D sign dat is days are number Nigerians r wiser unlike b4 Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by musb92yahooco: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Big secret if u wnt thief Jonathan high blood pressure 2 rise jst mention buhari's name

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ajaolu(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Flets:
Clear points

If Buhari fought corruption. .... how come we still have corruption with us.

The permanent fight against corruption is creating the right institutions and systems to make corruption impossible like GEJ has done with the e-wallet system for fertiliser scam, biometric register for ghost workers, pension reforms for pension scam etc

How many jails can accommodate corrupt Nigerians. ... we would have to borrow more jails as an average Nigerian is corrupt. To what end is jailing effective? How much has it worked in the past?

Love this excerpt, it's a fact about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Sunday8650: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2015
sammhi:

dnt be too dumb..there is no perfect government or system..all you do is continuous improvement.....everyh government has its weak points
you talk of chibok and bokoharam..please also remember that our VP is hausa, IGP hausa, CDS hausa, CHIEF OF NAVAL ..USMAN JIBRIN, NSA Hausa, and MINISTER OF DEFENCE Aliyu Gusau is hausa...are you saying GEJ told them not to fight BOKO HARAM....?? Please use your brains
don't let these politicians deceive you
naira fall cant be helped until we lessen import and start to consume..globally, world economies are down and Nigeria cant be exception. the head of your economic team is a world bank md ...so what else ? these things are not magic
Why are you so committed to believing in this present administration. Let's say GEJ didn't create the problems he met and was too much for him to handle. Have in the past six years directly benefited in anyway from his government.

Do you know Nigeria is a population of over 180Million people and 75% of that fraction ate actually suffering to survive.

Let's drop politics aside, forget APC, PDP and tell me the truth have you ever starve before. I am not talking of hunger but starvation. Where you are putting your energy into life and you barely feed a day.

We have over 75% of our population surviving like that for so long. We not satisfied with Jonathan Government because he couldn't meet the expectations of the man in the street.

That is why I will vote him out. If Buhari comes in and fails his promise he will be voted out as well.

Remember power was with APP before it shifts to PDP. That is how powerful we the people are. If your life have been change positively by GEJ government please vote him. But if deep down your heart you can't find one thing you benefitted as a citizen under his government then make that change. APC can not change Nigeria only we the electorate can.

Just like Americans voted Republicans into US congress to send a message to democrats we also are sending a message to all politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by lohresloco: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2015
That's all you APC touts do, just insult. No creative Approach to your thinking..... Why not tell Buhari to come state what he's done before or at least refute some of GEJ's claims....
ChinemeOkpan:
rubbish as usual

GEJ has no plans for Nigeria.

Nigerians are tired of badluck.

This is what GEJ said today:

"There are some people who put our fathers who were abroad in crates, and tried to bring them home, until they were intercepted..." GEJ

"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption" ..GEJ

Nigerians have heard you and they want change

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by musb92yahooco: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Thief Jonathan is dat how 2 transform 1$ to #195 haaaa otueke man has finish nig money
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Dotunblaze(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by sonssyo: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2015
as far as am concerned apc is a violent party, everyone is shouting gmb, u guys ar just big jokers. anyone dat comes into d govt stays for 8 yrs, obj stay , babaginda and odas them. dis oil money is it nt ss money, if dey say let there be six geoplitcl zones splited,pple will shout. funny enough dey started boko haram, we prayed and prayed, dey now started killing themselves.now eevryone is saying gej shld come down,na lie.he gona stay there.i reside in d north, what dey hv in mind now is worse dan dat of jezebel.why because goodluck is d president.what is wrong wit dis country.dis same man said let president rule six yrz and bid bye bye forever dey kicked against it. but all i no is dat gej must finish like odas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by SailorXY: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2015
edy4u:

Your source of information?
Google is your enemy?
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by mroluway: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2015
No Single raffle bought for the Military, That's in-justify.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Flets:
Clear points

If Buhari fought corruption. .... how come we still have corruption with us.

The permanent fight against corruption is creating the right institutions and systems to make corruption impossible like GEJ has done with the e-wallet system for fertiliser scam, biometric register for ghost workers, pension reforms for pension scam etc

How many jails can accommodate corrupt Nigerians. ... we would have to borrow more jails as an average Nigerian is corrupt. To what end is jailing effective? How much has it worked in the past?
That thing you wrote up their is a masterpiece, if only these youths that are blinded by hate and greed would get the message without resorting to insults.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by musb92yahooco: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Haba thief Jonathan after 6yrs u r thinking on how to tackle corruption isn't dat a sign of failure already giv way 2 competent people jor SAI BUHARI
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Locapito(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2015
sammhi:

don't bring logic to serious issues... in UK a man practised as doctor for 17 years before he was caught that he is not a doctor...that is even in a well organised society...so don't tell me how did become a general....go and read OBJ book titled NZEOGWU or major adegboyega book : the 5 majors why we struck...you will know why GMB is a general without basic qualifications.. corruption was in the army then and tribalism and favouritism..that was the reason for the first military coup in Nigeria...
GMB is just a big liar ...he is vey incompetent ..worse than GEJ sef.. PTF report showed they lost 25bn to contracts not executed...25bn is about 250bn now..
as minister for petroleum under OBJ regime military rule,2.8bn was missing equivalent to $28bn dollars of today...fela even use it to sing under : 'army arrangement'
next ask yourself what has GMB be doing since 1985 when he left the army? has he run an enterprise?
what has he contributed to nation building since then...GEJ has not done well but GMB is not alternative..you cant substitute 4f or 5 and says you are going higher...
he said he will fight corruption...big lie..he will just send perceived enemies to jail and label it corruption...he has never fought corruption...
and 25billions was find in Buhari bank's account? If u re not ready for change, nobody is forcing u to vote for change but don't drag any race/tribe to ur bais and useless trait again. Afterall u ve one vote and if u feel like wasting it, na ur cup of tea. May God run and govern ur life and families the way Jonathan is running and governing this country. Amen.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2015
mroluway:
No Single raffle bought for the Military, That's in-justify.

That's what military dictators does best to ensure that the army doesn't have enough weapon to remove their tyrannical asss from the seat of power.

Buhari did it
Babangida did it
Abacha did it.

Even Gadafhi did it and it backfired when ordinary civilians took up arms against him thereby making him a sitting duck for the greedy Western imperialists.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by sammhi(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

Why are you so committed to believing in this present administration. Let's say GEJ didn't create the problems he met and was too much for him to handle. Have in the past six years directly benefited in anyway from his government.

Do you know Nigeria is a population of over 180Million people and 75% of that fraction ate actually suffering to survive.

Let's drop politics aside, forget APC, PDP and tell me the truth have you ever starve before. I am not talking of hunger but starvation. Where you are putting your energy into life and you barely feed a day.

We have over 75% of our population surviving like that for so long. We not satisfied with Jonathan Government because he couldn't meet the expectations of the man in the street.

That is why I will vote him out. If Buhari comes in and fails his promise he will be voted out as well.

Remember power was with APP before it shifts to PDP. That is how powerful we the people are. If your life have been change positively by GEJ government please vote him. But if deep down your heart you can't find one thing you benefitted as a citizen under his government then make that change. APC can not change Nigeria only we the electorate can.

Just like Americans voted Republicans into US congress to send a message to democrats we also are sending a message to all politicians.

I feel your pains..unfortunately either you are too young to understand or not well educated... what has the governor of your state being doing? what about your senator, house of rep , house of assembly and then your lga Chairman...GMB is not a solution and will never be. We Nigerians are the problem...
in a democratic setting, your lga is first person you hold responsible , then your house of rep. member....that is why they are there.... they are the closest to you...so they are not doing their work..please vote them out first..... let me give you personal experience...my friend was in Canada and he wanted to get a hospital where his wife wil deliver, he wen to his rep..same when he needed accommodation, he wen to his lga chairman
if GEJ is to solve all 170m problem , he will die in one day....
have you worked in an office before....is it the md that attend to all your needs? no some fall to your HOD , etc before the md..same ... it is the duty of your governor to ensure that all in his state are well fed....
the fed is responsible mainly for policy, defence, internal security , planning etc.... where a state is having issue , the fed intervenes and assist them..but mayube because we come from military rule , we all assume it is the president that should bear all..ultimately he is but you should know who to hold first
you h

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ikweremilitant: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
pls can someone tell Me name of school Jonathan created eg for Lagos.
it's not about always creating if the available once re nt up to standard, then its like pouring water inside an ocean.
instead of omokri to be propagating his Oga achievement, names and location of it, he only know how to take a swipe at buhari aka Jonathan waterloo

Buhari for President jare
mumu aso rock is not for cattle rearers and amala infested brains.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by bashydemy(m): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Now i believe what people say about GEJ... He is such a clueless man..

Well i am so happy with his speech cos that will give GMB and APC what they need to Campaign

1... How can a man who did not even build one school criticize the schools build buy GEJ.....

What a useless statement from GEJ, What are the benefit of the schools and how many of them are in Lagos/ South West? Even is GMB did not build this clueless cannot compare schools then with now.... alot of students keep failing Waec,Neco and jamb... Also lots of Graduates are jobless and that's not the case during GMB.

2...Nigeria does not belong to old people like us, The youths must redined this country

Another baseless statement... How old is he and why is he contesting? How many youths are in his Goverment? How about the like of Tony Anenih, Bode George, Ahmadu Ali, Muazu, Jonah Jang etc.. This man is clueless.

3....Either you vote for the Nigerian youths to be relevant or be irrelevant..

Please are the youth relevant? the youths that are jobless? the same you that you and your minister defraud and kill most of them with immigration scam? the youth that was kidnap an dyou did nothing about it.. This man is truely clueless.

4...Since i cam unboard have you slept ina filling station to buy fuel?

No we have not but alot have died to the to fuel subsidy and alot of billions missing everyday due to fuel subsidy scam.

5 When he was the military head of state he did not buy one single riffle..

Can you see where he shot himself? If GMB did not buy any riffle and could fight and chase maitatsine away from Nigeria without buying any riffle please we need him to come and do the magic against Boko harak cos with all the billions you have spent they still keep killing Nigerians

6.....The leader of MEND Okah was paid to assasinate me.....

This is where this man ruin his campaign I guess his adviser just wright something for him and ask him to go and tell gullible Nigerians and think we will fall for it... check the links below and ask yourself why the clueless did not defend the allegation since 2010

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_attacks.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-agents-carried-out-two-bombings-okah-insists-diezani-called-me-20-times-to-be-made-minister-%E2%80%A2-allegations-are-false-in-their-entirety/

More to come soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.