Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos (4052 Views)

Boko Harem Decapitates A Soldier (PHOTO) / List Of Killings Of Church Members By Boko Harem & All Supporter APC Buhari etc / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
AT THE PDP CAMPAIGN IN LAGOS cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]President Goodluck Jonathan[/size]

"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
(admiting that he rigged 2011)

"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"

"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"

"There is nothing like corruption any more, There is no corruption in the military"

"Nigeria ladies so you want to vote to go back to the kitchen and DIE there or you want to liberate yourself"

"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"
(The same MEND that Jonathan exonerated a day after the Bombing)

[size=13pt]Other Commentators[/size]

"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu, PDP Chairman

"We can export rice to Washington"... PDP Anchor

"In the last four years the PDP has transformed Nigeria positively on Nigeria" "All Nigerians can attest to this"-David Mark, Senate President

"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

"Do you want to go to jail?"- Akpabio, Akwa Ibom State Governor

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George!!!

"He (Jonathan) gave us Hope" "Tomorrow if you want to become a business owner, the President will do it for you"- Joseph Yobo

"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo

1 Like

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Bruteforce101: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Alj scam-rem, The Kanuri Lagosian that lie shamelessly. Chaii
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I use to support GEJ but for the dumb speech he made today

I switch to buhari

GMB2015!!!!
You know that your post history can easily be traced, next time pls cover ur tracks and don't just post to gather more likes, this was your post before today where you were showing your 'support' for GEJ.
Yungwizzzy:
Op I take exception to this your prediction

where will Jonathan get 18m+ votes??

Guy you're biased
grin grin grin

#GMB2015!!!!!
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by OAM4J: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2015
You guys will not stop deceiving Mr Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption....

Where is the massive crowd in these pictures? What I see is a scanty TBS.

4 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Ngwakwe: 12:42am On Jan 09, 2015
OAM4J:
You guys will not stop deceiving Mr Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption....

Where is the massive crowd in these pictures? What I see is a scanty TBS.

Did you attend the programme, watch the live broadcast or just saw pictures for you to make this assumption?

Can you tell us any political gathering you ever witnessed that exceeded the crowd?

Are Nairalanders all children that don't know the difference between s and $?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by nduchucks: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Did you attend the programme, watch the live broadcast or just saw pictures for you to make this assumption?

Can you tell us any political gathering you ever witnessed that exceeded the crowd?

Oga mi sir, Stealing is not corruption, s is not $, GEJ's small gathering is no Buhari's mammoth crowd.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by jmaine: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I use to support GEJ but for the dumb speech he made today

I switch to buhari

GMB2015!!!!

Why the lies bro ? embarassed
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

We know what the bowel of TBS can hold......it can't even hold what Onikan stadium will hold...not to talk of Teslim Balogun or national stadium.

That crowd at TBS was just enough to fill up Yetunde's Apartments in Parkview grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by OAM4J: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
ilugunboy:

We know what the bowel of TBS can hold......it can't even hold what Onikan stadium will hold...not to talk of Teslim Balogun or national stadium.

That crowd at TBS was just enough to fill up Yetunde's Apartments in Parkview grin grin grin

Abi o. I know TBS and its capacity very well. I have attended many programs there and I know they have not extended its capacity. And when you cant even get a place like TBS filled up to capacity and you call it a massive crowd, I wonder what Ameachi should call the crowd that overfilled the capacity of PH stadium. If Osinbajo should invite only members of his church and friends, they should get TBS filled.

Abeg let them continue deceiving themselves.... make we tell them say the crowd pass 5 million sef. What a massive crowd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
OAM4J:

Abi o. I know TBS and its capacity very well. I have attended many programs there and I know they have not extended its capacity. And when you cant even get a place like TBS filled up to capacity and you call it a massive crowd, I wonder what Ameachi should call the crowd that overfilled the capacity of PH stadium. If Osinbajo should invite only members of his church and friends, they should get TBS filled.

Abeg let them continue deceiving themselves.... make we tell them say the crowd pass 5 million sef. What a massive crowd!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by jayonpoint(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkiebully:
Welcome on board alj harem.

GEJ was so on point today.

My sw friend in d office after watching d declaration, switched to GEJ camp and swore to vote for him come feb.

God bless Mr president, He meant well for Nigeria, forget about distractions
Wait till APC organize its own, u'll knw those who paid for crowd n those who d pple @his side.
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by najoke: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
OAM4J:

Ol Boy SEE MASSIVE CROWD[s][/s] grin grin grin
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2015
fkaz:

No it was jimmy Agbaje and his supporters in lagos that attended the rally, wike, fayose mimiko, okowa, and all pdp governorship aspirant come there alone WITHOUT there rented crowed. I think you are satisfy now?
Believe it or not, those were majority Koro's crowd

Anyway that does not win the election.

Votes make up elections
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by poiZon: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
md4real:
May Allah in his infinite mercy run your life the way jonathan and pdp has been running this country since their inception.

May all the young ladies in your entire family get the jonathan's chibok girls treatment.

May the nature of our economy be a true definition of how ur personal finances will be ruined.

May all ur life saying and pension serve the same purpose jonathan's men used police pension fund et al for.

Finally,,may all the criminals that have raped and exploited u be given presidentiAl pardon. Can I hear a big amen?

prayer of a frustrated pig.
Is jonathan one of the panelist wen u go for job interview, abi na jonathan de set d interview questions? Because u r frustrated n poor doesnt mean people r not making it in naija. The youwin programme n surep for unemployed graduates shey na jonathan pikin de fill am? Na jonathan get all d discos that bought up power holdngs? Na jonathan be all the senators n representatives that cant for 15yrs ammend common constitution of federal republic of nigeria? Na jonathan be all reps men n women n also senators that cant pass common pib bill? Na jonathan be directors n perm sec of ministries n agencies that favour only their towns men during recruitment? Na jonathan be ur state governor or chairman that cant create jobs for their citizens n also account for the free bayelsa oil money being shared to ur lazy governor? Na jonathan be d police man wey dey extort monies from motorist on the road? Bros jonathan isnt the problem of nigeria, if u r good in comprehension, from my writeups u will decode who n who r the problems of nigeria.
Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by md4real(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
poiZon:

prayer of a frustrated pig.
Is jonathan one of the panelist wen u go for job interview, abi na jonathan de set d interview questions? Because u r frustrated n poor doesnt mean people r not making it in naija. The youwin programme n surep for unemployed graduates shey na jonathan pikin de fill am? Na jonathan get all d discos that bought up power holdngs? Na jonathan be all the senators n representatives that cant for 15yrs ammend common constitution of federal republic of nigeria? Na jonathan be all reps men n women n also senators that cant pass common pib bill? Na jonathan be directors n perm sec of ministries n agencies that favour only their towns men during recruitment? Na jonathan be ur state governor or chairman that cant create jobs for their citizens n also account for the free bayelsa oil money being shared to ur lazy governor? Na jonathan be d police man wey dey extort monies from motorist on the road? Bros jonathan isnt the problem of nigeria, if u r good in comprehension, from my writeups u will decode who n who r the problems of nigeria.

Frustrated and poor? Oga, I am so very fufilled and richer than your entire generation yet unborn. Yet, it does stop me from being a realist and calling spade a spade. Shame on u for insunuating that because jona is not the head of these sub sectort of Nigeria society, he should not be responsible.

In between just say amen or forever remain quiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recession: Several Kaduna Families Now Eat Leaves, Lizard, Toad(photo) / Tinubu Killed Amotekun / This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.