Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (23869 Views)

The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by okirewaju(f): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
For real? I love porridge. grin

Yes I hate Quaker oat.

I hate fried egg because of the smell.
Porridge? Nahhhh-not for me

So I even got the spelling wrong undecided that goes to show how much I detest it

Fried egg(hmnnnn) I don't like it, I don't hate it. Its just there for me.

I love bread( shines teeth) I love pastries generally but bread tops it especially freshly baked bread.

Then rice, I can take rice 3 times a day-365 days a year. I love rice in all form- stew rice, fried rice, jollof, banga, porked, buttered rice. Once rice is involved, I'm ever present.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Toney09: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
i hate quaker oat like hell...chai.....i hate paw paw,cucumber,yam,
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by PrincessB1(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Akpuundecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
semovita semolina
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
okirewaju:

So I even got the spelling wrong undecided that goes to show how much I detest it

I love bread( shines teeth) I love pastries generally but bread tops it especially freshly baked bread.

Then rice, I can take rice 3 times a day-365 days a year. I love rice in all form- stew rice, fried rice, jollof, banga, porked, buttered rice. Once rice is involved, I'm ever present.
Lol.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Legendoscar2: 12:36am On Jan 14, 2015
undecided
waleadex:
I just don't like yam for anything...

You don't know what you're missing?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2015
ArtanK:

Well the geeljire life doesn't really present much choice in the kitchen department but we are content lol.

There's always a choice. And exotic or no, the more quality ingredients you have in your kitchen, the more it'll start to feel less like some inconsequential department and more like...home.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by wtfCode: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2015
yam...i hate that shit.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by wtfCode: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2015
okirewaju:

if na exam, u don fail be dat o.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Not a big fan of fish save for mackerel and Hake.

I also detest foods that contain onions and other member of its family.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Etoshil18(m): 3:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Na yam abeg
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 4:03am On Jan 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

There's always a choice. And exotic or no, the more quality ingredients you have in your kitchen, the more it'll start to feel less like some inconsequential department and more like...home.

Nomads don't have a kitchen or a permanent home tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by okirewaju(f): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2015
wtfCode:

if na exam, u don fail be dat o.
cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by okirewaju(f): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Justfollowit:
Not a big fan of fish save for mackerel and Hake.

I also detest foods that contain onions and other member of its family.
Hmnnnnn I love onion!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by flashyoba231(m): 5:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Plantain soup,akamu and beans cryPlantain soup,akamu and beans
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
u have eaten stuffs ooo! I prefer cabbage

Cabbage is good too. I like it steamed with mixed vegetables.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2015
ArtanK:

Nomads don't have a kitchen or a permanent home tongue

Lol, well then it is what it is smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ShakurM(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Cabbage is good too. I like it steamed with mixed vegetables.
u are really enlightened oo cheesy, Good morning, how was your night?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Deejaygold(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I hate some few things sha

rice
beans
egg
yam
plantain
fish
meat
vegetable
water
soup
food etc
What T̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇e̶̲̥̅̊ hell have U̶̲̥̅̊ been eating then? grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by efemena22(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
hm you ve listed all the foød wey person dey chop,which1 u cum dey eat?
u knw say nor be everybody wey dey here nai be human. That guy fit be alien#
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Testerfuze(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I hate some few things sha

rice
beans
egg
yam
plantain
fish
meat
vegetable
water
soup
food etc
So wat do u love?eating human beings undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2015
efemena22:
u knw say nor be everybody wey dey here nai be human. That guy fit be alien#
lols.U neva can tell o
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2015
harffie:
with passion*
lols,i dnt lyk it tö
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Maakhir(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
I detest wheat.Come in and tell us yours

Canjeero
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
u are really enlightened oo cheesy, Good morning, how was your night?

Debatable.
My night/early morn is going ok. You too, I hope.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ShakurM(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Debatable.
My night/early morn is going ok. You too, I hope.
yeah right. Have a good day smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ameryzzy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
cut007:
Na Kpako dey worry u!! One of my friends said the same thing about Golden Morn/Milk! imagine that!!!,
Kpako ke? I hate fish
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArcToyin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
I dislike breadfruit both fried and cooked.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Emyben(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
I love your kinda man, trust me - they make very good husbands.
Hahahahha

@OP: it has to be egusi soup...not like I hate it, but...I don't like eating it. angry

Aww, just like my mama detest it, She eats it occassionally cos of family ishs but she really doesnt like it.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
milychocs:

Are you me?
No shaa cos I eat okro, egusi with bitter leaf and french fries
Otherwise I totally get you, and feel same way
grin grin Maybe, you are my missing twin wink wink..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by cupidhero(m): 12:25am On Jan 15, 2015
I hate Okuru soup and i hate catfish.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Beamborla(f): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ayo081:
and dont forget our quote for d month; blessed are those who give without expecting and those who take without forgetting.

Do you take without forgetting and give without expecting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Nigerians/africans Have Food Allergies? / How To Prepare Non-Sticky Garri Or Eba (Pictures, Video) / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.