Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (23839 Views)

The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate Eko and Ogi (Pap), Indomie, Spaghetti and Sh
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Jasi7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
I hate beans!

God bless uuuuuu...
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Ayo081(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

and dont forget our quote for d month; blessed are those who give without expecting and those who take without forgetting.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:

So you want to give Herzumpther the bread you promised me? angry.
The type of bread I promised you is still undergoing baking process tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Moi-moi, I hate meat with passion. Best meal, Beans and plantain
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Bode2: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I be omnivorous eater, I eat anything so far, it is edible. Thank God for my life, I am not a person of I hate this or that... or better still, I don't have aversion or allergy for any food.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don't eat bread.lol

Lol. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Veralaw:

The type of bread I promised you is still undergoing baking process tongue

cheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by fadjnr(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
I never see wetin I no like
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ShakurM(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
- Milk: I can't for the life of me down a glass of milk.
- Egg yolk: only whites.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Mayonnaise.
- Anchovies *shivers*
- Mushrooms.
- 'Live' fruit in pastries/desserts.
- CocaCola/Pepsi: ...is what I imagine battery acid tastes like.
- Coffee: There's only one blend I may crave, and it's hard to come by. TEA all the way.
I 8 salads too! Yuck!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ShakurM(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Slimy soups such as Okra & Ogbono + soups that contains Bitterleaf grin..

Noddles grin..

Sharwama (every girl's obsession) grin..

All the Pies, save Meat Pie grin..

Salad + the cream *pukes* lipsrsealed..

Fiesta + Hot dog + Burger + Pizza grin..

Canned Fish, save Geisha grin..

Irish potatoes undecided..

Cat Fish undecided..

Any swallow, save Eba grin

Mayonnaise undecided..

Etcccccccccc kiss kiss....

The crazy thing here is: Most of these aforementioned, I don't eat maybe cos of their look, smell or slimy nature cool cool..
catfish make sense dieeee cool
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by zigger(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
MsPat:
Anthing with too much pepper....makes me cry..literally.

But D O D O......I can eat it in my sleep. If yu give me DODO.. . i can do anythin for u. cheesy cheesy
Anything?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
joseph1832:
How can a sane man reject food? If am not allergic to it, then I eat it. I've even all sort of assorted bush meat, including cat, alligator/crocodile, porcupine, dog etc. grin
cat and dog na pet na.u don chop snake b4?

whoever created semovita did so to torment my soul.I mean, why cant you give me real ponded yam for God sake!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakurM:
catfish make sense dieeee cool
It's slimy, boneless, too soft, wriggle like a snake etc cry cry... Though I heard the barbecued one is kiss kiss kiss but I still prefer my BBQ Croacker cheesy cheesy..
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Blackeard(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate oatmeal. I can't stand the sight of it.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by sunnshyn(f): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mushrooms,
Cheese
Lasagne

In fact all foreign food. Can't deal abeg.

My stomach is so Nigerian. Food I love

Yam -- Jeeez! I can die for yam. Only its so hard to come by and very expensive. I literally use to hide my tuber in my closet. No time.

Rice, Beans(moi-moi, akara,) in fact most Nigerian meals. Western(ewedu and gbegiri and efo riro) and Igbo soups(best thing to happen to mankind) and calabar too. Northern delicacies? Mba oo!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Divineluv14(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate Egwusi soup
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by joseph1832(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Preciousjoz:
cat and dog na pet na.u don chop snake b4?

whoever created semovita did so to torment my soul.I mean, why cant you give me real ponded yam for God sake!
Bros I don wack Snake before na!. I believe this semovita and semolina, wheat meal and others na substitute for pounded yam oh. Really bros dem dey make our woman lazy well well.

Gone where the days when one woman will pound yam for 50 people and she no go shake, infact nothing dey happen! Now adays na semolina tins oh! Even that yeye poundo yam abi wetin dem dey call am na semi fake sef, but if dem make am for me I go chop sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate yam in my life heeen
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ShakurM(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
It's slimy, boneless, too soft, wriggle like a snake etc cry cry... Though I heard the barbecued one is kiss kiss kiss but I still prefer my BBQ Croacker cheesy cheesy..
That's the beauty!! Can't wait 2 go home for the holz n go eat my fish ooo cry
Croacker sef madt!! But e cost small tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by okirewaju(f): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beans porridge/yam porridge infact porridge of any type.

Quarker oat
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
I hate beans!
Seconded by me,I hate it with passion!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by outstandingsyll(f): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Honey and cheese lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
okirewaju:
Beans porridge/yam porridge infact porridge of any type.

Quarker oat
For real? I love porridge. grin

Yes I hate Quaker oat.

I hate fried egg because of the smell.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakurM:
That's the beauty!! Can't wait 2 go home for the holz n go eat my fish ooo cry
Croacker sef madt!! But e cost small tongue
grin grin grin Food Champion..
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Herzumpther:

I hate fried egg because of the smell.
Eggs?? Choi.. The love for eggs is spiritual wink wink wink wink wink..
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Mickey7(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
How can anyone not like yam!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mickey7:
How can anyone not like yam!
Same thing I thought!!! The love for yam is so huge, be it boiled, fried or roasted, and the beauty is that it has got lots of varieties to eat it with kiss kiss kiss..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by dayosaurus(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
OATS :-)!!!!!!!

whoever invented that shit should be killed.

makes me throwup
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by UniqueGem(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate draw soup and naturally don't eat fish or cooked chicken.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
i know say na ladies Go full here,they like food like kilode.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by kaylechy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate:
-Beans
-Amala & ewedu ( i cnt eat dat shit even @ gunpoint)
-Stockfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prices Of Food Stuffs From The Nigerian Bureau Of Statistics / Kerrygold Avantage Is Showcasing Exciting Ways Irish Dairy Can Be Enjoyed / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.