Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,547 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (70522 Views)

Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by tranxo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
lwkm...no b for ause im go dey practice am
Please, what is "ause?"
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by segesmith: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
No be clear eyes this guy use dey major the yam shaaaaa..... dem don do am strong thing for him bonk.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by dannex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
Stingy man
ECONOMICAL

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Skain(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na austerity measure

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by juianne95(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
2kris:
y did u guys end they conversation i was enjoying it...kai una no try oooh
u don try na...
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by lonngmann(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Augustbreak:
grin ;DThat Man own eehn,Upon that he used to neat her.She couldn't go out and whenever any family member gibes her money,he will collect it.He will even re cut the meat after buying.we all warned her not to marry him but she refused.she said she loved him,no one told her to run back o.
Lolz grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by juianne95(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
MORNDEW:

just like that. Many ladies cant engage in meaninful conversation with a guy for atleast 25 minutes. All they know is how much does he have? Or they talk about fashion nd non existent show. Yet they wnt guys to forgo sex nd be doing wht with boring ladies. This forum is not even helping matters cos the money lover here pride themselves wit nothing nd the odas feel its a way of life.
oga read d tin finish bfor u conclude

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 2kris(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2015
juianne95:
u don try na...
i was expecting d conversation to get to a certain degree....emotional one.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2015
2kris:

I sat expecting it 2 get 2 an emotional level as well but they jes quit like dat

maybe they've contacted each other behind our backs, anything is possible

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by juianne95(f): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2015
2kris:
undecided undecided see ur life

2 Likes

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by ashollybaby1: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Ah!
I would get a stop watch too for bed/night time!
Every romance and intimacy would have to be measured......im seconds!
Its 2015,i av to slow down and measure physiological And bodily depreciation !

3 Likes

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by SenatorJames(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2015
DAVE5:
Ladies, you enter your kitchen and caught your husband doing this, what would be your first reaction?

Guys: this is 2015, say no extortion and extravagant lifestyle of them ladies
Someone like this always make people think we Economist are stingy.

I pray God will bless me so much that no matter how stingy i want to become, the excess money people will be realizing from me in a month, will be able to feed Somalia and Angola.

I need your amen!!!

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by simdam500(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
I will never be that husband
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by sam4(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dont blaim d man e fit b bricklayer labour nw

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
SenatorJames:
Someone like this always make people think we Economist are stingy.

I pray God will bless me so much that no matter how stingy i want to become, the excess money people will be realizing from me in a month, will be able to feed Somalia and Angola.

I need your amen!!!

Amen, but truth be told, economists are STINGY and you know that
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
ashollybaby1:
Ah!
I would get a stop watch too for bed/night time!
Every romance and intimacy would have to be measured......im seconds!
Its 2015,i av to slow down and measure physiological And bodily depreciation !

hmmnn, then he should also ration how many pumps you get, he'd give u just 2 pumps every 2 days, i dint say 2 rounds i mean 2 pumps as in 1 2, thats all.....lol grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 2kris(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
DAVE5:

I sat expecting it 2 get 2 an emotional level as well but they jes quit like dat

maybe they've contacted each other behind our backs, anything is possible
so on point.dat babe dey trip for dey guy i tell u,she don use wayo gv d guy control
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 2kris(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
juianne95:
undecided undecided see ur life
wetyn do my life,helo its called social media.well don
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
2kris:
so on point.dat babe dey trip for dey guy i tell u,she don use wayo gv d guy control

grin grin grin if u noticed; they just disappeared after their back and forth talk here
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2015
I am yet to note the stinginess of the husband

Extreme.. maybe but then the wife must not have been accountable in the past.

That said, I do not understand the concept of 'making ,money' from buying "soup" stuffs

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by kccarew(f): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2015
I would Rather believe he is joking

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by fpeter(f): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
LewisO:

REALLY? shocked

Yes nah...
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2015
fpeter:

Yes nah...
OK! adhered with u, if u typed that!

"Good Morning"...
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
fpeter:

Yes nah...
Help me out na. wink
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Mumuhari(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Wallahi When I enter aso rock,yam for eberybodi
Big yams I will suffly
You get one wife,I gibe you porty yam
Tiri wife hundred yam
Wallahi pour wife I will gib me two hundred yam
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 1miccza: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
vizkiz:

hell no!

I use to finish 3 tubers of yam in my house...i'll tell you more when we start hanging out wink

3 tubers ke na in be say na geepee tank dem go use dey cook your food oo

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
1miccza:

3 tubers ke na in be say na geepee tank dem go use dey cook your food oo

seems uv not met real geepee tank bellied humans, if u see wia dem chop, fear go catch u
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by soulglo: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2015
DAVE5:
Ladies, you enter your kitchen and caught your husband doing this, what would be your first reaction?

Guys: this is 2015, say no extortion and extravagant lifestyle of them ladies

After he puts his dinner in his plate, get a ruler and measure the slices of yam and then cut off a few inches of each slice his plate and put it in your plate. Sit down and eat without saying a word.

1 Like

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 1miccza: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2015
DAVE5:

seems uv not met real geepee tank bellied humans, if u see wia dem chop, fear go catch u

Are you serious?? *shivering*
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Ndipe(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Na wao.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by jbblues24(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2019
This is new school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.