Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Little Prayer - A Poem - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Little Prayer - A Poem (2628 Views)

The Prayer For Solar And Lunar Eclipse / Converting To Islam: British Women On Prayer, Peace And Prejudice / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by lanrexlan(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
tintingz:
Lolz... your project go sell well well for alaba and go viral. smiley
Ok oo, if you say so.

1 Like

Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by vedaxcool(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2015
lanrexlan:
I take your small to mean big cheesy

Yes na, as Baba Eko you go know all those jingles very well grin grin .Grab your copy now!!!!! Se you don get am now ? grin grin

You must be a motivation speaker!
Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by prettymina(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
kemiola89:

'Traveling light' is one of the many beautiful ones I've listened to.

Yea, I know that feeling of happiness and tranquility you get after listening to a beautiful nasheed filled with the praises of Allah and our beloved Prophet.
..am jst goint tru this thread for the first time I jst felt I hav missed a lot...pls which cite can I download islamic blues.I really need it reply me Asap tru wassap 08114513186
Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by kemiola89(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettymina:
..am jst goint tru this thread for the first time I jst felt I hav missed a lot...pls which cite can I download islamic blues.I really need it reply me Asap tru wassap 08114513186

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
So sorry for the the late response! You can click on the links below to download beautiful Islamic Nasheed.

www.listen2nasheed.com/talib-al-habib_la-ilaha-illallah-nasheed.html

www.archive.org/details/04.SongsOfExperienceallnasheed.
Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by jammani(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
kemiola89:

So sorry for the the late response! You can click on the links below to download beautiful Islamic Nasheed.

Kemiola89- hvn stalked and still stalking yu on nairaland..... .....could you pls snd me a "hi" on illustriousjay@gmail.com. Thanks sis
Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by prettymina(f): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2015
kemiola89:

I can't download them but I can only listen pls give me link on how to download the song
Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by prettymina(f): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2015
sino:

shocked shocked shocked wow! while me wey have close to 100 dey feel like boss grin grin grin

Wow so Zain Bikha has been doing nasheeds for 20 years?! I have a friend back in Uni that loves Zain so much, in fact we call him Zain Bikha Baba! lol

So now Lanre, i name you Zain Bikha baba of Nairaland grin wink
pls brother kindly send me the site where I can download nasheed am really lossing to the woldly songs I want to get as many as possible to get myself in remembrance of Allah..pls send it to my Whatsapp 08114513186..will b waiting Ma salam
Re: My Little Prayer - A Poem by kemiola89(f): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2015
prettymina:
I can't download them but I can only listen pls give me link on how to download the song
Just sent you a whatsapp message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran / Need A Sugar Daddy Or Sugar Mummy? / Should Muslims Pray 3 Times (qur'an 2:238) A Day Instead Of Five?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.