Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted (562 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by worlexy(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
"I won't stay in office beyond 2015" GEJ 2011

“This campaign is the third and last one for me. I will not offer
myself
again for election into the office of president.” GMB 2011

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be
trusted with important matters" Albert Einstein.

The two of them are birds of a feather anyways. They both speak
with double mouths

1 Like

Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by KanwuliaJara: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
2 USELESS SIDES OF THE SAME RUSTY COIN! cheesy
Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
The way Nigerians r blindly following these people scares the ghost out of me. And I'm tempted to weep for the future generation
May God deliver this country off intentional n blind followers of liars
Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by worlexy(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
2 USELESS SIDES OF THE SAME RUSTY COIN! cheesy
I tell u
Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by worlexy(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
honjohnbright:
The way Nigerians r blindly following these people scares the ghost out of me. And I'm tempted to weep for the future generation
May God deliver this country off intentional n blind followers of liars
Amen. we need revolution In this country to change the same set of leaders that have been recycling themselves and ruling us since independence
Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by SeverusSnape(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Exactly, I pity those that insult and kill themselves for these parties.
Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by BlackBaron: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Let's shock them and vote for one of the lesser known presidential candidates from other parties.
Re: Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted by worlexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
BlackBaron:
Let's shock them and vote for one of the lesser known presidential candidates from other parties.
Nigerians won't vote for someone who doesn't have enough money to throw around, those who don't have enough money to organise a massive political rally where celebrities will entertain them

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of The Alleged Masterminds Of Paris Masacre / Buhari's Strong Points. / House Of Reps Approves Use Of Temporary Voters Card In February Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.