Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down (3933 Views)

Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
diluminati:
[size=28pt]ochejoseph and reno omokri, you guys have failed.

You kids of 1993, you believe the lies your devious uncles tell you.

Shame on you. Your propaganda will not work.
We all know your type and have seen through the lies. Go spread your propaganda in your shytty buildupnigeria trashy blog.

Reno Omokri, hope you have found a safe place to run to, because when GMB takes over from the CLUELESS ONE, you will have no hiding place.

You better be afraid Oche Otorkpa and you Reno Omokri. Be very Afraid.[/size]

Some of us were there!
We saw the tyranny of Buhari!

Now, please tel the house which of the mentioned are lies?

Let me add these:

Buhari has not apologized to Fela's family for arresting their son and father for earning dollars through creativity.
Buhari has not apologized to Nigerians for seizing their accounts an paying them N5,000 only irrespective of how much they had.
He has not also apologized for arresting people, auctioning their shops for retailing their goods in accordance with how they bought ( instead of working on the macro economy that would push prices down, he faced retailers with guns).

Buhari is a disgrace!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by rigarmortis: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
diluminati:

We all know your type and have seen through the lies. Go spread your propaganda in your shytty buildupnigeria trashy blog.

Reno Omokri, hope you have found a safe place to run to, because when GMB takes over from the CLUELESS ONE, you will have no hiding place.

answer the question instead of your ambiguous responses, at least I know of pa ajashin and ekwueme, till date ajashin is revered in ondo as the most honest governor the state has ever produced, why did you personal lord and saviour jail him?

he is a megalomaniac who sees himself as the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by anonimi: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adminisher:
Metroline was never flying. Many regimes after Buhari did not attempt it Good luck in particular has not supported the on going blue lines and red lines project.

It seems when you breath in oxygen, what you breath out are LIES, more LIES and even more LIES.

Are you implying that Fashola [& by extension Amaechi] is so dumb & daft to embark on something that 'was never flying'
That he is so clueless & LAWLESS to have all necessary agreements & authorisation from the FGN before going to Toronto in 2011 and opening his teeth in front of camera grin because he was inspecting aloku scrap trains!

So please tell us on what basis did Fashola promise in January 2013 that five months thereafter i.e. June 2013 we will be tweeting from inside those scrap trains?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by borntosave: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by abacus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
And just this ONLY 1 post that brought down GEJ

[size=20pt]Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed[/size]

Where is our girls? Where is our states? Where is our money?

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/09/france-authorities-corner-charlie-hebdo-suspects?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_FRANCE_NEWSPAPER_ATTACK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-01-09-11-36-00

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by lincolnj88: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
I dey wait weda dem go show buhari certificate....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by fr3do(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
diluminati:

it would be an administration of witch hunting.
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by AONO: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even tinubu know that buhari can't win this coming election that's why he push him forward.

1 Like

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Mogidi: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
diluminati:
ochejoseph and reno omokri, you guys have failed.

You better be afraid Oche Otorkpa and you Reno Omokri. Be very Afraid.
[/s]

Stop acting dumb, answer the questions.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Mogidi: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari sponsored by Shiekh Zamani ?[/size]
Read the story here from (Tinubu's own newspaper)

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-raises-additional-n64m-campaign/

An Abuja-based daily newspaper reported that the APC presidential [size=15pt]candidate would soon receive some millions of dollars from Arab billionaires,[/size] who had allegedly assisted in funding his campaign in 2003, 2007 and 2011.

The report also alleged that a former Oil Minister from Saudi Arabia, Ahmed Zaki Yamani, as well as some other Arab billionaires used a secret funding route to channel millions of dollars to Buhari’s campaign.

1 Like

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by ochejoseph(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
AONO:
Even tinubu know that buhari can't win this coming election that's why he push him forward.

To spite Kwankwaso he told us Buhari no get certificate! NOW he can't contest!
The foundation of APC is premised on greeeeeed

1 Like

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by amazingqueen(f): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC pls provide answers

1 Like

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
scribble:
Buhari na scam
i swear... i ain't voting for him anymore... my grandpa doesn't speak good of him and my GP is not a pdp or acN.....MEMBER... both GEJ AND Gmb are irritating in my head don't know who to vote and i ain't voting for anyone. buh for lag o. na PDP I ll vote simply cus we tayad of ACN

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by focus7: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op my own version. 1. Has Jonathan explain to us why the police scam was shielded. 2. Why has the immigration employment scam not investigated and no one prosecuted. 3.why has the illegal fee collected from the graduates for te scam job never refunded and why has Jonathan keep quiet over it. 4.why has Jonathan not probe all those involved in the fuel subsidy scam and has hired them to champion his re-election scheme. 5.why has Jonathan used his position to promote and shielded all individuals that has been involve in one criminality or the other and has made them his closest ally. 6.why has Jonathan been able to rescue the chibok girls, he has failed to visit their families and has preferred to abandon them at the mercy of boko haram to pursue a re-election. 7.why has Jonathan, the commander in chief of arms forces of nigeria never deem it feet to visit any of the places ravaged by the insurgent. 8.why has Jonathan told us many lies as regarding boko haram issue. 9.why did Jonathan goes dancing, go for ceremony or travel out on tour whenever there is a bomb blast that claim many lives instead of visiting the scene to show his sympathy. . 10.why is Jonathan so clueless.
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by frankyychiji(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
This Buhari is in deep pooh mehn!!!
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by gen2briz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Story for the gods.
#Saibuhari 2015
#changejonathan
Together we can make it happen.

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by integralng: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
ochejoseph:
More!
IBB took over power from General Buhari on the 27th August 1985.How possible Buhari was still the one that disrupted the NANS gathering in September 1985..The parents that sent Reno Omokri to school just wasted their hard-earned money.He is a shame to his parents and family.
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by jingh(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Meanwhile, Buhari has asked
Jonathan to explain “what
happened to the case of N104m
seized from Nancy Ebere Nwosu
who allegedly swore to an affidavit
to the EFCC that she was
laundering money for Dame
Patience Jonathan.”
He also wants the president to
explain “the announcement by the
then EFCC spokesman, Mr Osita
Nwajah on September 11, 2006
that the sum of USD13.5 million
was seized from another
associate of Mrs. Jonathan which
the anti-graft body said belonged
to the now first lady.”
Buhari says Nigerians need an
explanation on “who presided
over the FEC meeting on October
2009, where a 4 km runway at
Abuja Airport was awarded for
N64bn? Whereas, late President
Yar’adua was already in Saudi
Hospital as at the time!”
Also, Nigerians need to know
“what happened to the
USD30billion Yar’adua left in the
excess crude account that is
virtually empty now?

I will vote for GOODLUCK if he can answer dat ?

buhari for president
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by omejeo: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why is it each time buhari come out to rule nigeria their will be attack to inocent citzen from 1983,2003,2007,2011 .the answer is buhari means attack .he is evil man beware nigeria
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by scribble: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2015
penquin:
i swear... i ain't voting for him anymore... my grandpa doesn't speak good of him and my GP is not a pdp or acN.....MEMBER... both GEJ AND Gmb are irritating in my head don't know who to vote and i ain't voting for anyone. buh for lag o. na PDP I ll vote simply cus we tayad of ACN

Pls vote for Jonathan. We need him to continue if only for the sake of equity.

Because so many are on the Buhari train so we need to counter them well well
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 10, 2015
scribble:

Pls vote for Jonathan. We need him to continue if only for the sake of equity.

Because so many are on the Buhari train so we need to counter them well well
Pdp member here. *points up* pls is there no other party contesting for president
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by scribble: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2015
penquin:
Pdp member here. *points up* pls is there no other party contesting for president

not a card carrying member of any party

mr. man are u sure u even have PVC?
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

What has Reno done that he should be afraid if Buhari takes over?so you are implyin Buhari will will not torelate the criticism of his government?

Thank God we know all that and have since rejected him.Omojuwa and el-rufai has been running their mouths on Twitter and GEJ has not bothered them
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by davies123: 3:25am On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
And in a sane country, Jonathan would be a janitor in a bus park.
Which is still better than a prison inmates...lol
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by mlanreh: 5:23am On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
diluminati:

[/s]

Buhari z evil. What about the killing of innocent people in Adamawa stateafter losing the election 4years ... Why won't you,support him even when it Name sounds evil. Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by knightsTempler: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Imagine Buhari who wants to give us change, Doesn't charity begins from home?

I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#

1 Like

Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by Goddex: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2015
It's a disgrace for APC to present this man to Nigerians as their candidate in this 21st century. Seriously!
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by goshen(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Nawa for you guys ooo. Was Buhari in power in September, 1985. Young man, Buhari was head of state between Dec, 1983 and Aug, 1985. You TAN guys have resorted to fighting dirty with unfounded allegations having realised that there was no way Jonathan was going to win on MERIT.

Jonathan had over 5 years to impress us, but squandered it. He rather spent the time hobnobbing with Jailbirds like Alams, Bode George and corrupt officers.

Let him tell us what he has done over the last 5 years

ochejoseph:
More!
Re: 10 Tweets That May Bring Buhari Down by joseph1832(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
4 Questions that have sealed Jonathan's fate.

#Where are the Chibok Girls??
#Where is our missing $20billion ($10 billion according to NOI)
#What happened to families of the unemployed graduates that died after Jonathan's cabinet minister swindled them of 1500naira each in a recruitment exercise??
#Why is he so clueless??
6. What happened about the seize fire agreement GEJ said he signed with Boko Haram?
7. What happened to the victims of the flood disaster?
8. What happened to kabiru sokoto?
9. What happened to Maina? After chopping peoples money, is he still missing?.
10. What methods did he proffer to cushion the effect of oil price drop?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano / See What Was Shared In My Street Today By PDP / RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.