Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure (32071 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by tlops(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
below: information on arm purchases by the Nigerian military 1983-85 while GMB was in charge

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by lanjum(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Only a clueless Ondonian will vote PDP
Even the state Governor Mimiko already knew this as some of his aids are dumping him for CHANGE e.g hon. Sam Pelemo

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by lanjum(f): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bekwarra:

Typical APC misinformation. He didn't call any Yoruba leader rascal. He merely said "let us chase the rascals out of the southwest" which is true considering the fact that he was referring to TINUBU et al.
did you ever go school southwest is for which tribe in Nigeria? No wonder u are being rule by clueless cos u sef be mumu

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na tout dey sabi tout na

Lmaoooo. Wickedness. Billy d Ceo is now a tout.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
Rented crowd.
APC were giving people rice and drink to join the march.
foolish peoples.

Bro, When will you get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Which of these two marginalised yorubas

A) the president who proposed our yoruba sister as the #4 citizen, HoR Speaker

or

B) our JagaBandit who sold out the position to his slave masters

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
[/s]

Oga carpenter, So having a Speaker means development? How did Dimeji Bankole speakership turn SW to Dubai? You pdp paid tout just talk without thinking. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Omadachi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Good move from Osinbajo.Is hard time GEJ know that we are voting for personality and not party.Is really encouraging to see Buhari pulling crowd in east south.By the time he move to the North and middle belt it will be explosion of crowd.Buhari is the right man for now.GEJ has failed woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Kolade354(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
no,I THINK YOU ARE VERY WRONG,NIGERIANS ARE NOT STUPID AS YOU THINK.
so it is jonathan that will win south west abi.........you are on a long thing my bro.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by orimsamsam(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
In one sentence. Sai buhari the lion (corruption) killer
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by anonimi: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

Oga carpenter, So having a Speaker means development? How did Dimeji Bankole speakership turn SW to Dubai? You pdp paid tout just talk without thinking. Smh

Was the poster I responded to talking about development ot marginalisation?
Are you able to answer the question of who between Jonathan & Tinubu marginalised the south west on the choice of Speaker or you are unable to answer?

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by maestroferddi: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Infact, we cant wait to disgrace Mimiko. If he tries to rig for GEJ , he knows what we can do in Akure. The scars of 1983 are still on ground!!!
Stop making noise!

This was how you APC loudmouths were busy hallucinating during the last gubernatorial election in Ondo State.

Yet when all has been said and done, you came a distant third behind Labour and the PDP.

Even the fact your foreign gods from Lagos laid siege in Ondoland for months trying to tout the man with the white beard did not change your fortunes...

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Was the poster I responded to talking about development ot marginalisation?
Are you able to answer the question of who between Jonathan & Tinubu marginalised the south west on the choice of Speaker or you are unable to answer?
[/s]

Oga Carpenter, How will having the speaker transform the SW. Stop spewing trash and go face your work.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by asiwajumi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
BUHARI IS A BUNDLE OF FAILURE!

* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. Even no book has ever been written by him. A complete dull head!

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself educationally like his retired military contemporaries since his exit from office. He wasted 31years after retirement pursuing wasted ambition of wanting to rule Nigeria again with Primary School Leaving Certificate!
Gowon is a PhD holder in Political Science, Obasanjo is pursuing a PhD now, David Mark is a graduate, Jemibewon has LLM in International Law n diplomacy n a Patron of NIPSS, Babangida is an alumni of NIPSS and Life Patron of the great Institute, Danjuma is into Oil&Gas and a $5b Foundation in his name to help the less privileged in country, Oyinlola just graduated as a Barrister , and so many other military retirees. No educational value added to Buhari's name since 31years he left office as a military junta?

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. He has never been seen on CNN, even on ALJAZERRA giving meaningful interview

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. Rather he intensified the promotion and proliferation of Almajirism in the entire Northern States, grooming and sponsoring them for political violence and as Boko Haram recruits, turning these innocent children of 13yrs into suicidal bombers!
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, even in Kaduna where he resides yet they say he can change Nigeria. No Industry to his name, no job creation, he has never empowered anybody since he left office 32years ago!
Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association in the country, except the Grand Patron of Boko Haram
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter because of election.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by anonimi: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
tlops:
below: information on arm purchases by the Nigerian military 1983-85 while GMB was in charge

Una nor sabi LIE at all grin cheesy
641 aircrafts in 1984 & 1985 Perhaps you mean TOY planes grin
I think you need to sack the political consultant that is producing these CHEAP lies that only take some reasoning and LOGIC to demolish & dismantle completely just like the latest one about Victor Ikpeba.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by anonimi: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Oga Carpenter, How will having the speaker transform the SW. Stop spewing trash and go face your work.

You obviously lack the intellectual capacity to answer the very basic multiple choice question!
No wonder you dey follow Buhari- shey na NEPA bill na im you get for credentials also? grin cheesy
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by emeka2847: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
SEE COURAGEOUS WOMEN WE NO GET LONG THROAT. SOLID CHIC WE KNOW WE IN DEY.

NO BE LIKE FAKE FEMALE ACCOUNTS WEY RENO OMOKRI NL AGENTS DEY USE.

Code213:

God Bless you!!!

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by emeka2847: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Everyday I wonder too. It's a shame!

deennest:
buh why will anybody with brain vote for GEJ again

I dont care if na APC or PDP, All I want is CHANGE... We cant continue like this.....

Like If you think I'm RIGHT!!!
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by anonimi: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
emeka2847:
NO BE LIKE FAKE FEMALE ACCOUNTS WEY RENO OMOKRI NL AGENTS DEY USE.

You mean like NgeneUkwenu, abi na which one una get again
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Bekwarra(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
lanjum:
did you ever go school southwest is for which tribe in Nigeria? No wonder u are being rule by clueless cos u sef be mumu
I shouldn't have dignified you with a response but it would be a better option to augment your little bag of knowledge. I was born, I grew up and had all my education in the southwest. So I know what I'm saying. I was at the rally where GEJ made the statement in Ibadan so uncouth foul-mouthed swine like you can misinform me. You called me mumu right? Well I won't reciprocate the gesture because the way you struggled with the use of English is enough to tell me what an odoriferous product of an unprotected sex between an agbero and a prostitute you are.
Mention me again and I will crush you into smithereens.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brat4222(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
@brat4222 :I WILL HELP #DELIVERMYSTREET FOR #BUHARIOSIBANJO2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by nuclearboy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC has raised the bar so high in this election and all the "new" opposition (PDP) can do is ask "if sending Jim Nwobodo to jail over money that couldn't buy an ordinary peugeot was good". Even the recent comments since GMB won the APC primaries show Nigerians are tired!

That said, I sincerely pray they don't do marches in the north. Just have this sinking feeling that the killert party may unleash BH on crowds and that they are preparing their foot soldiers in advance of such

Get local politicians to do most of the fieldwork in the north and meet those instead of these unwieldy crowds which can provide the BH animals space to operate. Allow the TANoids to scream about small attendance at rallies and just get your people to go vote - this election has a foregone result and a new tenant will move into Aso Rock in May

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Bekwarra(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
lanjum:
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Bekwarra(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
lanjum:
I shouldn't have dignified you with a response but it would be a better option to augment your little bag of knowledge. I was born, I grew up and had all my education in the southwest. So I know what I'm saying. I was at the rally where GEJ made the statement in Ibadan so uncouth foul-mouthed swine like you can misinform me. You called me mumu right? Well I won't reciprocate the gesture because the way you struggled with the use of English is enough to tell me what an odoriferous product of an unprotected sex between an agbero and a prostitute you are.
Mention me again and I will crush you into smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Chomzy222(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by sanjex212: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Failbuari14
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by brutef0rce101: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

You obviously lack the intellectual capacity to answer the very basic multiple choice question!
No wonder you dey follow Buhari- shey na NEPA bill na im you get for credentials also? grin cheesy
[/s]

Mr Carpenter, You are just as foolish as your pay master, a dirty local paid hag like you talking about credentials. Ahahahaha. Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by kolomax(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
our youths have been deceived to the extent that they
no longer need truth. Some times i sat and ask my
self is there any need of going to stand under the
sun in the name of voting again in this country?
What is the need of having government in this
country, where you cannot boast of what the govt. Is
doing for you? For you to get good education you
must attend private schools, which the payment
there is more than what mouth can say, for you to
have portable drinkable water you must sink a
borehole in your compound, for you to enjoy
electricity you must buy a power gen. Set, for you to
have good security you must organize for vigilantes
group in your neighbourhood, no job for the youths
(the so-called leaders of tomorrow) corruption
everywhere, and the masses cannot read the hand
writing on the wall, all the are after is i want my
brother to rule. No problems, if they want to vote for
PDP again in this country, they should go ahead and
do that but, 1 tin i no for sure is that we all are in
this country and we are going to continue the
suffering no body is exempted. Finally, the worse
that will happen to us in this country is to vote PDP at the federal level
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Dalastd123: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
enigmaotr:
We've just concluded election survey in this state yesterday and I can tell you, 90% of electorates with no party affiliation will vote Buhari/Osinbanjo.
APC fool
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by SHAAWA: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Nobleval post=29642180]which paid crowd? Has anybody came out to tell you that he was paid?[/quote

Don't even go there.........the Northern Elders council visit to President GEJ on wednesday was for N200k. How do i know? I am a beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by AONO: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nigeria is really a joke has a nation, A country where somebody without primary 6 living certificate want to lead a whole professor, I sake my head for d future of dis nation
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

Don't mind that guy, why will propose something outside his ambience of power? Why didn't he give the people jobs he can democratically give? Nonsense talk.
Re: Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
AONO:
Nigeria is really a joke has a nation, A country where somebody without primary 6 living certificate want to lead a whole professor, I sake my head for d future of dis nation

He has once led the entire country with all the professors in it, did the heaven fall?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Buhari Appoints Dikko Head Of Small Arms, Weapons Control Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.