Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (50843 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by stelaar(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
I watched the Lagos apc presidential rally today and the way and manner Bola Tinubu coordinated himself makes me suspect he takes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by holicalpha(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
hehehehehe another FTC...

a dunce will always remain one,anytime,anywhere,any party..

---------- VALAR MOGHULIS

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Like WATCH tinubu? undecided he be TVundecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Isn't he a notorious rug dealer? undecided undecided undecided

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Me too. I watched him at d rally in ibadan yesterday. I seriously believed baba don high. lol. No offense, just my observation. He looked extra charged

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seriously I think so too

1 Like

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
That's what makes me scream,"WE DON'T HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE" to GEJ
I don't trust APC

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by A7(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
I thought you guys assert he has terminal condition and was so weak to not even blink his eye? Some even predicted he can't see 2015? Now that he is passionately campaigning with his God given energy fucktards accuses he's on crack.

I won't be wrong if i declare most sa.tanists mad I swear.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by GARRIx7(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Timothy 5:23
Drink no longer water,
but use a little wine
for thy stomach's sake
and thine often
infirmities.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version",
Cambridge Edition

Tinubu is acting on a biblical command.

Any attack on Tinubu is an attack on the Christian faith.

Be warned!!!

cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
My dream val will be Gej victory.GEJ TILL 2019

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
GARRIx7:

Be warned!!!

cool
See how brainwashed your whole life is, which christian faith are you refering to? you your godfather told you that he's a christian? better read people biography before chewing poo

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by GARRIx7(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
See how brainwashed your whole life is, which christian faith are you refering to? you your godfather told you that he's a christian? better read people biography before chewing poo

Tinubu obeyed Apostle Paul's command. Is that too hard for your pap-brain to comprehend??

cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by rozayx5(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
he is the neighbourhood drug dealer rick ross sang about cheesy

spot the difference
bangladesh or Lagos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm tired of politics joor,let GOD give us the best candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Ifetex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2015

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Tval(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tinubu eleniyan grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by kingstylo01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
If he like make he high, if he like make he low, or even slow, that one no stop me from charging ma phone

5 Likes

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by nwafuluozoh: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Drug baron high on his own substance.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by toxiflam: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
kk
If the alleged accusations prove true, maybe he is sampling the potency of his stuff
Tinubu heard the saying and wants to feel like the most high

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tweeter ehkwa?? undecided undecided
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by makzeze: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whether Tinubu takes something or not, it is Sai BUHARI! Come Febuhari 2015

40 Likes

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by kay1one(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]Afee cee! Drug barons, certificate forgers, presidential debate dodgers etc! Gej till whenever! [/size]

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by LMAyedun(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
LOL
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Can someone give us a clip?
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
For sale... angry angry
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by mtprofessor5(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
E

Modified

If him like make him take 50 wrap of skunk
Shebi him get money to travel go abroad for kidney/liver transplant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by blemon44(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
apc founder is high

what will the followers do

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by lalasticlala(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
I watched him...

He just made me laugh with his dramatic display, dance and manner of speech....

Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by pekeyim: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thinubu?
Re: Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? by Sobeautiful: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
GARRIx7:

Be warned!!! Pls don't take the name of your God in vain.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Nicknames Nigerians Call State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.