Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

One Honest Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Honest Leader (589 Views)

One Honest Leader. / Buhari Nigeria Most Honest Leader / One Honest Leader. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Honest Leader by aminu150(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.

This is a campaign material please pass on and share within your circle of influence if you align with operation CHANGE....#VoteCHANGE.
Haters go and die.
Re: One Honest Leader by Curlieweed: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
aminu150:
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a [b]result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! [/b]Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.

This is a campaign material please pass on and share within your circle of influence if you align with operation CHANGE....#VoteCHANGE.
Haters go and die.

Buhari supporters have no sense of irony even with your fake apocryphal stories. How can you say Buhari earning even if 1% of the said amount is legitimate when he had to execute a coup to earn it? Don't you know that coups are capital crimes and worse than armed robbery?

I'm sure this fake story will soon be debunked like his generous bank manager, his Anambra in-laws and his Masters degree from the American war college.
Re: One Honest Leader by aminu150(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Curlieweed:

Buhari supporters have no sense of irony even with your fake apocryphal stories. How can you say Buhari earning even if 1% of the said amount is legitimate when he had to execute a coup to earn it? Don't you know that coups are capital crimes and worse than armed robbery?

I'm sure this fake story will soon be debunked like his generous bank manager, his Anambra in-laws and his Masters degree from the American war college.

Keep deceiving yourself. Whether you like it or not GEJ must leave Villa by May 29.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan/sambo's Academic Qualifications Didnt Reflect In Their Governance. / “osinbajo Is My Problem”-president Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting With PFN / A Must-read: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.