Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection (18768 Views)

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmm....

There's a mistake we southerners make and that is the belief that the average northerner isn't aware. True he might not be aware of the latest eatery in town, latest gossip on E-news or the latest trend in fashion but when it comes to politics, dem no dey carry last.

I was in beneku-okpai in delta state 2 months ago and I pointed out a cattle rearer to my friend. The guy was looking tattered but had his radio close to his ears and you can bet your last naira that he wasn't listening to wizkid but BBC Hausa service or VOA. They know what's up politically.

I'm not surprised they lead in PVC collection. Most of my people shouting gej here don't even have temporary voters card talk less of collecting PVC. Imagine the whole bayelsa doesn't have up to 500k voters and how sure is gej that he'll get all?

How many southerners will stay and vote in the north? How many sef were interested enough to register? E go do everybody like film

Its only rigging on a grandiose scale that can help gej and I don't want to contemplate the consequences of that

grin
since i have started being aware of the things around me, there is no single day that my father missed BBC hausa program.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Zico5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brain damage is not synonymous to monkey alone. How on earth can u talk this way. Look at the reality on ground and what we have here. Even if the whole of south south and south east vote for jonathan, he cannot still gather enough votes to beat buhari. It is a fact not falacy. That is why I reason at times if the Gej supporters ever reason with reality. Only miracle can bring Gej to power again. U should stop decieving urself

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

O da koburu, ipada wa di ojo kerinla osu keji.
Ok.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by huptin(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
i just carried out a survey in my office out of about 48 people less than 2% have collected their PVCs and less and nobody has indicated interest to vote so far, voter Apathy is here with us low turnout of voters looming. (Reporting from VI Lagos)

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Decryptor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
PVC or no PVC, Elections or no Elections, Voting or no Voting...GEJ still remains president till 2019! Afterall, the last time I checked, buhari is not the one funding INEC

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
I built schools

They built prisons

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by omenka(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lagosians what are you guys doing??!! angry

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Yungmilio2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
What about these

"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George
Lol
Yes we are ready for change
Oya Vote Change
Carry my PVC time to vote - I see A Logo with Change
I vote for Change - lmao

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
omenka:
Lagosians what are you guys doing??!! angry
grin southwest don't vote, I know what I am saying

If anybody want to win elections, south south, southeast and northwest are the places.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
reborn1:

Thought you guys are 95% of Lagos, when did you reduce to 52%?
well I don't know who gave you that information.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oga eme ha vaam na anya!! grin grin grin

#GMB 2019
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by reborn1: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
well I don't know who gave you that information.

Who then gave you the information of 52%?

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
datribune:

May u & d noisy band of sycophants continue to believe dat nigerians will be so gullible as to continue wit ineptitude or repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015.
There's a political tsunami coming to Aso Rock to sweep out its weakest, most corrupt, clueless & effeminate occupant in history. GEJ's presidency will soon be history & it won't beong frm now. SAI BUHARI
agreed..GEJ is weak,clueless,corrupt e.t.c but I'll rather stick with a man with a clean past than a man with a questionable character and ugly past. A man who could be a Bh sympathiser. The devil I know is better than the angel I know not.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Champele(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Excuse me this page,im watching Jonathan rally.will be back
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
reborn1:

Who then gave you the information of 52%?
a survey was conducted by me and a yoruba friend,actually he was the one that came up with that figure grin and we agreed on it. It's not far from the truth either.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by gists: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
KEVIND:

Do you have evidence to subtantiate your claims or are you one of those uninformed or 'follow follow' individuals who take any information relayed to them by desperate politicians without imperical evidence?
See this one o. Did you just start following politics yesterday? How come you are not aware that there was no SE/SS state that didn't give gej at least 90% in 2011? Or are you expecting Lagos, Ogun, Kano and other APC controlled states to fold their arms and let SE/SS declare another round of 95% votes for pdp. SE/SS thought the other regions a big lesson in 2011 and now the chicken has come home to roost. SW and other APC controlled regions have massive blocks of unused votes and I am sure it will be unleashed in feBUHARI. It doesn't matter who emeka votes for in Katsina or Ikenna vote for in Osun. The same way they declared over 90% votes in 2011 will repeat itself. Just that this time around it will not be limited to SE/SS alone and also based on who has the highest registered voters in its regions.

Don't be pained brother, what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by bettercreature(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ah!!! i will bookmark it,i dont want to hear jonathan has 4 million votes in bayelsa after election
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Ugwoji101(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=29638852]
Are you not ashamed? Why is PDD digging the past of Buhari if they are not afraid? Before the APC primary election, I though you claimed that emergence of Buhari would be an easy win for Jonathan? Who between Buhari and Jonathan does more character assassination?my frnd I'm perpetually disappointed @ u,your show of gross illiteracy is utterly embarrasing!they say when wealth is lost nothing is lost,but when character is lost all is lost.don't you know dat a man will always be judged by the content of his character especially his past character.the character of a man will always be a fact in issue.to be candid and veracious Nigeria is to delicate to allow a man who has criminal record to rule her.a man who has committed so much atrocities,who has the blood of so many innocent nigerians on his head,a man who is a political bigot,a man who has no respecr for rule of law,a man who sponsors and incites political violence,a man who is bereave of any moral attitude and conscience,a man who believes that his tribe is the best, a man who has no basic or standing academic qualification.nah!gone are doz days dat nigerians allow mediocres,riff raffs,tabla rasas,raga muffins and pwer seeking imbeciles to rule dem.buhari is only fit to rule cows and rear goats definitely not human beings.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Chuks16(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
pls i registered last year and was issued temporal voters card. pls is the last year pvc out?
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by reborn1: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
a survey was conducted by me and a yoruba friend,actually he was the one that came up with that figure grin and we agreed on it. It's not far from the truth either.

Now you making me laugh hard. I and my Ibo friend did the same, and it was 95% of Lagos. We are both on the right track.

5 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Ugwoji101 post=29641899][/quote]
I'm not surprised, common sense is not common.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by bettercreature(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
grin southwest don't vote, I know what I am saying

If anybody want to win elections, south south, southeast and northwest are the places.
You are right,they always spend the 12hours infront of tv,my people are cowards

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
See below how PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency:
(Assumption: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is staring there and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it MUST HAPPEN.

Zones 2015 PVC PVC/2011 2011 2015
Collected Total Register Voter T/out Projected Voters GEJ GMB GEJ:GMB
SE 3,915,241.00 52% 67% 2,623,211.47 2,623,211.47 - 100/0
SS 5,756,018.00 61% 67% 3,856,532.06 3,856,532.06 - 100/0
SW 6,270,736.00 44% 32% 2,006,635.52 802,654.21 1,203,981.31 40/60
North 22,832,396.00 54% 53% 12,101,169.88 4,840,467.95 7,260,701.93 40/60
TOTAL 38,774,391.00 55% 52% 20,587,548.93 12,122,865.69 8,464,683.24 59/41
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Well, we are appealing to Nigerians to go to INEC offices in the LG they registered or the LG they reside to collect their PVCs or register for one which ever be the case
I registered my voters card last year and got the temporary card. Am i eligible to go and collect the permanent voters card
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by ishiamu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Sir, please spare us this tears!!! The defeat of Jonathan will be historic and it will be remembered as the worst defeat for an incumbent President

Don't hide your face when result is out
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Eluwilussit(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Each time I read what my fellow countrymen and women are saying, I weep for Nigeria. Change is good, no doubt. Honestly, I can't see how Buhari has suddenly become the change we need. I have tried to reason with APC and Buhari supporters to no avail.

I am very disappointed that it has come to this. Buhari, a former coupist and at 72, is the best we can afford. Really? When will Nigerians stop making a mess of every opportunity to get things right? When?

Jona is bad enough, now we are talking of Buhari. Have we not suffered enough, being Africans? Why do we like to short-change ourselves? Per adventure GMB becomes our president, are we sure we will be proud of him representing Nigeria and Africa among other heads of government around the world? We are not talking of hanging out with Tinubu and Amaechi to dance azonto. We are talking of real politics at international level. Can he stand up and stand out to be counted?

None of us as Nigerians can say that GEJ made us proud at any international forum. GEJ could hardly hold a safe conversation without us holding our breath out of fear of what he might say next. Now, we are talking of Buhari. The only slogan Buhari knows is anti corruption. Really?

You cant dine with the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi and claim to be clean. Show your certificates, story story. This is not change. Lead by example.

GEJ has done reasonably well, given the circumstances. Is GEJ the best man for the job? No. Buhari is not the best man for the job either. Honestly, it's a shame that the contest has come to this: GEJ v Buhari. With a population of over 170m, and we are talking of these two men as options? Sad indeed.

Bottom line is that Buhari represents neither a positive change nor anything progressive. Give the youths a chance. Haha! Unfortunately, it is the youths that are clamouring for Buhari. Idiots. How old was Gowon when he ruled? Buhari and IBB were in their 40s. Bill Clinton, Kennedy, were all in their 40s when they ruled the world.Obama nko? Ok, how old is the North korean leader?

Moronic Nigerian youths are here calling for change and pretending that Buhari is that change. This would have been a good time to use our democratic power as a people to effect a genuine change. Not this charade.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by dayo23(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
the yorubas are governing there because the Igbos don't care about that post,they are doing what they know how to do best...business. They'll vote a yoruba man if asked to vote tho.

You don't need to ask where I got my information because if you live in Lagos you'd probably agree with me. I didn't really think much about this stats until a yoruba friend of mine told me that and am afraid he is very much correct.
Take a look around you,the so called indigenes are moving out of Lagos to areas like Lambe,Ibafo.,you will hardly find yorubas in areas like Ajah,Lekki,AJegunle[where there are many Igbo speaking Lagosians],ALABA,OKOKO[IGBO SETTLEMENTS ITSELF] festac and the rest of Lagos.
sharaap there...I stay in lekki. na yoruba dominate here beside na mainland get population pass, typical yoruba populated area, I agree that ibos make up like 35% but to say 60 is a pure fallacy And stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
reborn1:

Now you making me laugh hard. I and my Ibo friend did the same, and it was 95% of Lagos. We are both on the right track.
angry
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by politifact: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/26263-n-west-states-bauchi-akwa-ibom-abia-lead-in-pvc-collection-fct-lagos-imo-anambra-ogun-oyo-take-rear/26263-n-west-states-bauchi-akwa-ibom-abia-lead-in-pvc-collection-fct-lagos-imo-anambra-ogun-oyo-take-rear
With the current situation and public opinion,GEJ will need a miracle to win re-election come february 14,its obvious GEJ cannot win rivers,lagos,kano,katsina,kaduna states which are the states with highest number of registered voters in the country.moreover,anybody that says GEJ will win 90 percent of votes in bayelsa state with a voting strenght of 500,000 must be dreaming,I am waiting to see how GEJ will win this election

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some of you are mistaken, because someone is an APC member does not mean he will compulsorily vote for Buhari, also because someone is a pdp member does not mean he will compulsorily vote for GEJ. So, stop all this super-story of where APC has strong holds. Some people love Apc but not buhari.

Abeg Nigerians vote wisely.
mua supports GEJ
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by sanmibukunmi: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Sir, please spare us this tears!!! The defeat of Jonathan will be historic and it will be remembered as the worst defeat for an incumbent President
Jonathans defeat won't be historic kan kan.....na today incumbent don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ loose....Sri lanka's president lost. Like mad yesterday so nothing new jawe.just dt he will pack up and got to otueke ni...you know no body has followed dt route before..I mean from Abuja to otueke.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
dayo23:
sharaap there...I stay in lekki. na yoruba dominate here beside na mainland get population pass, typical yoruba populated area, I agree that ibos make up like 35% but to say 60 is a pure fallacy And stupidity.
your manner of response speaks volume of your background,..so much for one who resides in Lekki,but then who knows,it could be one of the numerous slums around there. I never said 60%,I doubt if you even read my post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory / Governor Umahi's N10k And 2 Bags Of Rice Each Christmas Gift To Workers / El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.