Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (51206 Views)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Crispels(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
The PDP governorship candidate was pictured on a bike which took him round a PDP rally in Lagos much to the cheers of his supporters!!!

Now that they need our votes ,They will do anything to associate with us,But once they get there, They begin to ride bullet proof vehicles.

Have studies Jimi,He is a great man but the problem I have with him is that he is been sponsored by Bode George,A man who was jailed for money laundering, Kashamu,A drug baron,And they said show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,If jimi should Win, How sure are we these people won't milk Lagos dry These are bad omens and a huge turn off for people like me, I want to stop Tinubu from monopolizing the resources and power of Lagos state but I don't want to run from fry pan to fire.

Regardless of what may happen,May the best candidate win!!

God bless Nigeria.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Kororugged: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ride Okada, enter Molue, enter train if you want. shiooor...

Agbaje kor Ogbanje ni

Ambode no ni jor!

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by ericessien24: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
the guy just woke up now, I'm sorry for apc cos if all okada boyz vote pdp ,who come remain?

56 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by MrMcJay(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sai Ambode

Sai Buhari

Modified*
If Jimi likes, he should ride a caterpillar, a wheelbarrow or even the shell of a snail he would still be beaten like a drum.

As for the poster below me, let me tell you a fact. The last time Tinubu and Aregbesola campaigned against someone, he had to shove two cobs of maize into his mouth.

Now that Soyinka compared GEJ to Nebuchadnezzar and Tinubu is working aginst the same GEJ, whether it is an handful of grass, a stack of grass, a field of grass, or he would relocate to the forest for easy supply of grasses, Jonathan must chop grass.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by tit(f): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrMcJay:

Sai Ambode

Sai Buhari

mumu.
follow who know road.

94 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by DeviIhimself: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lagos behold your new governor

Time to be free from
Tinubu the bastard
Buhari the illiterate terrorist

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by stebell(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Agbaje is the man. Vote wisely Lagosians and be free frm the power of darkness brought by Tinubu and his puppet Fashola.

Vote PDP
Vote Agbaje
Vote GEJ for Fresher Air.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Splashme: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ambode is no match for Agbaje.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
PDP should not play politics with people's lives. The ban of okada on lagos highways has reduced accidents.

Igbobi should be famous for other things not for okada ward again.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by gen2briz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
No roasted corn, no boli.... I beg your swag never complete.....
You still need training from fayose and Omisore.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by nairabacks(f): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jimi when you eventually win, learn from the greed of your predecessors or we will vote you out after 4 years !

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Wuuworld(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
He even enter Bike sef,during d time of Jesus christ evangelization na Donkey things......Campaign suppose be trekking things or even crawling...

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by lorddannie: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Time to be free from
Tinubu the bastard

Lagosians truly want change;

Change from slavery from the drug barron and addict

Change from imposition of candidates from Jagajaga of lagos, including the Iya loja of lagos

Change from excessive taxation

Lagosians need freedom from Tinubu's large pockets. He has stifled businesses and cornered all lucrative and cash spinning business to himself and his cronies

Change from inflated contract costs

Change from compulsory monthly remittance to BAT( Okpolo eye na open eye)

Change from compulsory hire of private jets

Change for politically motivated assassination

Jimi Agbaje all the way!

PDP all the way!!

GEJ till 2019

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by asadike(f): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its like jimi is a man of d people

38 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by tola9ja: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
General Buhari is scheduled to be in Borno tomorrow (Monday) for his campaign. I really want to hope nothing nasty will happen to him or his crowd. Unlike our commander-in-chief, Buhari does not have a battalion of soldiers and helicopter gunships to protect him. Buhari was almost assassinated in a previous attack in Kaduna.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by tola9ja: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
This Jonathan is far from presidential. So he left his seat in Abuja and travelled all the way to Lagos to receive an American foreign minister? Na that one go bring back the Nigerian refugees in Chad? Why can't Kerry go meet our president in Abuja or why can't Jonathan send Ebariba Samboribobo or one of the ministers to go see him in Lasgidi? Is Kerry President Obama ni or what? So when Obama comes, who go receive am? Madam Diarisgod? Many African leaders no dey respect themselves. Murtala Muhammed, please rest well. Na warrior be that. Not all these lackeys we have today.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jingh(f): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
even if you sit inside wheelbarrow, my vote has been sent to ambode even before d election.

buhari/osinbajo/ambode

APC

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by teemanbastos(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
lorddannie:

Lagosians truly want change;

Change from slavery from the drug barron and addict

Change from imposition of candidates from Jagajaga of lagos, including the Iya loja of lagos

Change from excessive taxation

Lagosians need freedom from Tinubu's large pockets. He has stifled businesses and cornered all lucrative and cash spinning business to himself and his cronies

Change from inflated contract costs

Change from compulsory monthly remittance to BAT( Okpolo eye na open eye)

Change from compulsory hire of private jets

Change for politically motivated assassination

Jimi Agbaje all the way!

PDP all the way!!

GEJ till 2019

you want enta POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY? Yhu wan remuv ursf 4rm koboko and enta scorpions??
Yhu wan demote ursf?
Ova hia in Ondo state.Mimiko performd unda d LP but when he betrayd us and enta PDP, bro na die.. I dy tell yhu. Dat party no gud at all.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by pabon(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by musicwriter(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
ericessien24:
the guy just woke up now, I'm sorry for apc cos if all okada boyz vote pdp ,who come remain?

All he need to boost his chances instantly is declare Okada will be back, if he win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by okon11: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why not when others dey use horse dis one na step up

Kanye West Speaks On Why He Never Smiles In Photos
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/2783-kanye-west-speaks-on-why-he-never-smiles-in-photos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Carpeting of votes will drive politicians to even eat the excreta of a man.
Identifying with the masses at this point in time and forsaking them when it matters most!
Rubbish! Nigeria politics and it's waywardness!!!!

Op@I suppose you to be an APC supporter.
You named bode George and kashamu campaigning for him, have you ever thought of your APC's leaders and their past antecedent?

Who doesn't know Tinubu and his Canadian forged university certificate?

Atiku's alliance with OBJ's revamping of the power sector through which our commonwealth got siphoned ?

Play a mature politics if you wanna do so!

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by AsherStorm(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make him dey deceive himself o...
Y him no ride on a chicken?

In other news,
Pls vote this upcoming nairaland artist (@stormvelli) in the TRACE AIRTEL MUSIC STAR search...
Text 34103150 to 5678 from an airtel line for 4naira.

Also watch out for his next hit #The Throne by @Stormvelli ft @Iamkissdaniel
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by PerfumeRepublik: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
May the best man win!
#OneManOneVote

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Boland(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice strategy.... wink Though it's not gonna work. Ambode is our man....

11 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Tymax(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is it lawful? Okada has been banned on major roads in Lagos state. If they apprehend him now he will complain.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
tit:

mumu.
follow who know road.
abi o grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by hizaya61(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who is jimi abi him be Jim myke broda?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by McLove(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is to show he won't ban motorcycle if elected unlike them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jingh(f): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Time to be free from
Tinubu the bastard
pls can you go to the hell of oyedepo because we don't need d devil here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by otunbashonny(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mtcheew nonsense. Jimi ko agbaje Ni. Make this guy go back to hin chemist jare.
A+ all the way.
Ambode 2015.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.