Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,238 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! (5332 Views)

Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by igetemi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
how come 5bn!!!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Ornaments(f): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE

note: am not a politician and I don't belong to any political party all I want is CHANGE
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teedoe25:
Bros why u dey give us lie for here, Am from kwara state. My Dad is even a PDP candidate for a popular post whch i won't disclose and a very close associate of this woman. She never donated such amount it is just a political propaganda
bro,dont u read dailies,it was reported on d news paper,bola shagaya and friends donated 5b naira,am also from kwara state,this woman has done nothing to help people of kwara state and she want us to vote for her son sherif shagaya,look i hate bukola likr mad,but this woman...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? / Masari: None Of The Abducted Schoolboys Is Dead / Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.