Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change (1082 Views)

Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by Djpaparazy(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan has never been a fan of the All Progressives Congress (APC) or President Muhammadu Buhari, for obvious reasons.

Mrs Jonathan frequently mocked the APC and Buhari using their campaign slogan “Change” and warned Nigerians not to vote them in.
Below are five statements Patience Jonathan made to prevent Nigerians from voting for Buhari and his change:

1. “What is change? Why did you not change things when you were there? Is it now that you want to be doing the things you weren’t doing before?”

2. “What are we looking for? If we women of Nigeria don’t appreciate Goodluck and we are looking for bus conductor, it is left for us. ”

3. "Nigerian women shine your eyes, don’t go for analogue, go for digital. PDP is digital, APC is analogue."

4. "Nigerian women shine your eyes o! Vote with what you have seen, who you already know and who has performed. If anyone is telling you change, they are deceiving you."

5. "What did they (Muhammadu Buhari/APC) forget in Aso Rock?

Patience Jonathan is being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for claiming ownership of $31.4 million which was found in five Skye Bank accounts.[b]
- See more at: http://www.hitgistng..com.ng/2016/09/ex-first-lady-5-times-ex-first-lady.html
Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by agwom(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by aresssa: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
What change is the Money laundering criminal who participated in evil acts that brought recession in the first place going to tell us about.?

How to loot and steal.?

1 Like

Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by Djpaparazy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:
What change is the Money laundering criminal who participated in evil acts that brought recession in the first place going to tell us about.?

How to loot and steal.?

Sorry ur response is not clear..

Where is ur arrow pointing to ;- Buhari or Dame Johnny

1 Like

Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by aresssa: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Djpaparazy:

What arrow pointing to where? Where is the sense in that?

Arrow ko, spear ni.
Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by Djpaparazy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol.. @aressa i know u understand what am asking u..
Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by AntiWailer: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Djpaparazy:

If u lack basic understanding, I hope INEC did not allow u vote ?
Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
AntiWailer:

Haha
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change by Djpaparazy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
AntiWailer:

L grin L

INEC allowed me but i refused to vote bcus i knew it wud be like this..

Now in Nigeria all those affected by this our acclaimed change are pointing an accusing finger an the numerous voters..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika / Happy Birthday My Country Nigeria / Igbos Don't Understand Politics, Only Good In Trading - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.