Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote (7761 Views)

Apc Mega Rally: President Buhari Arrives Ondo State / Archbishop Of Enugu Blast Okorocha / Read What GEJ Just Said At Enugu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by solaugo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2011061_20150109124249_jpeg877bf07a3dad8c4fbf45372369f81f44
quoting President Jonathan...how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and buhari regime send him to jail...is that good enough?....The crowd yelled Nooooo....

Pls tune to radio nigeria and NTA for the LIVE broadcast....

What a shame...

6 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Brymo: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hehe, Jona didn't say dat tin op. U r trying to frame d presido.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by solaugo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brymo:

I'll upload the audio file....ask someone watching LIVE...I guess you're not....

4 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Elslim: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chaiiiiiidia is God ooh.
Dis guy is really a clown

Sai Bihari sha
NEXT

9 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by iluvnaija: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
solaugo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2011061_20150109124249_jpeg877bf07a3dad8c4fbf45372369f81f44
quoting President Jonathan...how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and buhari regime send him to jail...is that good enough?....The crowd yelled Nooooo....

What a shame...

@op you are correct! He also ask about Alex ekweme too.

Gej is just telling Nigerians "go and steal, no shaking". Can somebody tell GEJ to go renovate kirikiri prison, make e put a/c there because Buhari is coming.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by worthytalk: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari worshipers is it true that your god cannot memorise his phone number as a result of illiteracy?

9 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Jokay07(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
solaugo:

What a shame...
iti mpataka, wetin 'blast' for that statement now? Secondly, you and your pay master should be ashame, the government doesn't need to wait for someone to steal $ 20 million before he/she is pegged down. The person that stole N5 naira is a guilty as the person that stole N500,000,000. Both deserve equal judgement. No wonder stealing is not corruption. What a shame that this statement is coming from the quater of the president.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by doctokwus: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op,even though am all for buhari's presidency come Feb;I cannot bliv gej said that.
No reasonable president wud say that,its too unbelievable to b true.
Pls I want to beg,u pple shud not b exposing gej further.
Meanwhile listened to the fluent speech by the people's general @today's rally at Aba, sticking and highlighting his plans.GMB wud make all proud.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by dayo23(f): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Aah! Na wa ooo, this Jonardaft self I tire 4 him matter oo. Any way GMB till GEJ enter. Sambisa forest!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Adminisher: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nwobodo is a good example from CLUELESS. He is a good example of corruption and stealing and the often lack of nuance between the two expressions.

Apart from extensively detailed acts of corruption as a governor the unrepentant man as a Minister of Sports ( Jim Nwobodo) actually STOLE a big working diesel generator from the National Stadium and moved it to his personal house. Please I am reciting this from memory, please do your research to prove me wrong. He also carted away cars and office equipment. So Jonathan is very clever to call his name as somebody who was persecuted in an Ibo state with the guy himself in the audience. But this man that he mentioned will get Jonathan into more trouble this week. How clueless can you get using this example?.

So stealing is not corruption but this was a guy who graduated from corruption to stealing and you are praising him in public in this information age.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by borntosave: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by 20bc(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
iluvnaija:

@op you are correct! He also ask about Alex ekweme too.

Gej is just telling Nigerians "go and steal, no shaking". Can somebody tell GEJ to go renovate kirikiri prison, make e put a/c there because Buhari is coming.
and will jail all the corrupt leaders starting with the clueless one.....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by meracool(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ should tell us his Achievements and stop this attack of Personality..

The 2nd Niger Bridge He's yet to Deliver this to the South easteners..

GEJ Has Failed.
He does not Deserve a second Chance

Vote GMB/PYO..
Vote APC..

6 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by theV0ice: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
solaugo:

What a shame...

In essence he agreed nwobodo stole But its just that he didnt steal enough to warrant prison

Was nwobodo present in the stadum while gej confirmed him to be a thief?

In his mind now, he has just blasted buhari? In his supporters mind now, the jesus of doyin okupe has just poured forth wisdom? cheesy cheesy

How did we end up with this man

12 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by azidomedogo: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ keeps giving me reasons why i should not vote for him.what a president:-

2 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by SweetJoystick(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
SMH pathetic GEJ has lost it honestly
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
very shameful if he actually said that.

1 Like

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by anonimi: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brymo:

Another LIE from the house that will soon be bursted.....
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by ogbronx(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Only fellow morons like the no. 1 citizen would seat and listen to such utterances. Its a damn shame I tell you!
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by thaoriginator: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dis man is shaming me.

Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Adepoju2081: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vote for change!!!

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Don't go to he'll coz of buhari.. Liers go to hell
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Adex097: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
I need to see a video evidence before I comment. cool
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by diepreyefrank: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Op,even though am all for buhari's presidency come Feb;I cannot bliv gej said that.
No reasonable president wud say that,its too unbelievable to b true.
Pls I want to beg,u pple shud not b exposing gej further.
Meanwhile listened to the fluent speech by the people's general @today's rally at Aba, sticking and highlighting his plans.GMB wud make all proud.
English without certificates? Please don't be deceived, all those who fear education ( ie reading) should support Buhari. With Buhari no more reading and no more certificate...
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by wisov(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
If Gej said dat, it means he needs to work on his English
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Akinsz: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adminisher:
Nwobodo is a good example from CLUELESS. He is a good example of corruption and stealing and the often lack of nuance between the two expressions.

Apart from extensively detailed acts of corruption as a governor the unrepentant man as a Minister of Sports ( Jim Nwobodo) actually STOLE a big working diesel generator from the National Stadium and moved it to his personal house. Please I am reciting this from memory, please do your research to prove me wrong. He also carted away cars and office equipment. So Jonathan is very clever to call his name as somebody who was persecuted in an Ibo state with the guy himself in the audience. But this man that he mentioned will get Jonathan into more trouble this week. How clueless can you get using this example?.

So stealing is not corruption but this was a guy who graduated from corruption to stealing and you are praising him in public in this information age.
u spoke my mind on nwobo. Lol
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by jingh(f): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
it is nt bad to be clueless but the worst thing is having a lot of clueless follower supporting you

2 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by jingh(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
worthytalk:
Buhari worshipers is it true that your god cannot memorise his phone number as a result of old age and lost of momery?
you are as clueless as your master.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
worthytalk:
Buhari worshipers is it true that your god cannot memorise his phone number as a result of old age and lost of momery?
Choi! undecided
Odiegwu
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by jingh(f): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brymo:
yeah he didn't make d statement, stealing is nt corruption too.
when I see ladies like me talk so low like dis
I feel like saying, did God created our brain different.
before you counter what someone say, try and do some research about it.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by akinsadeez(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
I find it hard to believe that GEJ would say something like this. So he is actually saying that people can steal so long as it is not a huge sum of money. Choi. China is ruthlessly dealing with corruption while our president is saying politicians can steal but they should not steal to the point of making it corruption . Nigeria can never move forward under this useless man.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by austinvsb1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
This better be a lie. Any iota of truth in this and every single supporter of this man shall henceforth be reffered to as greedy f0ols, nothing else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings / Arewa Boys, Obi Cubana Don Accept The Challenge On Behalf Of Igbos / Us Did Not Predict Nigeria’s Break-up In 2015 – Ambassador Mcculley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.