Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote (7765 Views)

Apc Mega Rally: President Buhari Arrives Ondo State / Archbishop Of Enugu Blast Okorocha / Read What GEJ Just Said At Enugu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by agabaI23(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adminisher:
Nwobodo is a good example from CLUELESS. He is a good example of corruption and stealing and the often lack of nuance between the two expressions.

Apart from extensively detailed acts of corruption as a governor the unrepentant man as a Minister of Sports ( Jim Nwobodo) actually STOLE a big working diesel generator from the National Stadium and moved it to his personal house. Please I am reciting this from memory, please do your research to prove me wrong. He also carted away cars and office equipment. So Jonathan is very clever to call his name as somebody who was persecuted in an Ibo state with the guy himself in the audience. But this man that he mentioned will get Jonathan into more trouble this week. How clueless can you get using this example?.

So stealing is not corruption but this was a guy who graduated from corruption to stealing and you are praising him in public in this information age.
You do not understand who Jim is to the old Anambra state. If you want to talk about development, call Jim. He left a legacy especially in the rural areas. Most of the secondary schools you will find in the rural areas were built by Jim. Please don't even go there.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Moderators, you see this OP lying against my president and you can't do anything about it abi??

Dariz God o..
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Moderators, you see this OP lying against my president and you can't do anything about it abi??

Dariz God o..
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by gen2briz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jona see your life...

SAI BUHARI
Change Jonathan 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by 9inches(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC goons should come here to see what 'massive' means when it comes to crowd. Buhari should not waste his time campaigning in the SE
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Ornaments(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE

note: am not a politician and I don't belong to any political party all I want is CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by chacoonder(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
solaugo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2011061_20150109124249_jpeg877bf07a3dad8c4fbf45372369f81f44
quoting President Jonathan...how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and buhari regime send him to jail...is that good enough?....The crowd yelled Nooooo....

Pls tune to radio nigeria and NTA for the LIVE broadcast....

What a shame...
What a BIG shame!..A sitting President beautifying corruption..I wouldn't blame him much sha cos yesterday,in lagos, he said his generation has failed us,that they couldn't take us to the moon(though nobody knows what he meant by that).Honestly, this man is confused, let's just help him by voting him out next month...
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by chacoonder(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ornaments:
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage 4

note: am not a politician and I don't belong to any political party all I want is CHANGE
This is outstanding!!!..nice one.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by dayosaurus(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
LEmme book this space till this story is debunked.

Buh if it turns out to be true, wetin I go write go make GEJ ancestors to curse him...

#watching
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by agabaI23(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ornaments:
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4

Can you explain this list you just posted? You know most are media creation. I just laugh at how people are easily manipulated.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by sherrylo: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oya, OP post the video now make we confirm or else------you know
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Alleinad(f): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Vote GEJ 2015 to 2019 and another christian after him to continue..... Be wise, Christians. Development is of no use if we have to be in bondage to enjoy it. Have you seen any Muslims roasted alive because of my religion? yet how many Christians have been burnt alive because of their religion?
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by VolvoS60(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Alleinad:
Vote GEJ 2015 to 2019 and another christian after him to continue..... Be wise, Christians. Development is of no use if we have to be in bondage to enjoy it. Have you seen any Muslims roasted alive because of my religion? yet how many Christians have been burnt alive because of their religion?

^^^
undecided

Not very believable advice coming from you. After all, you started a thread titled 'F&*k the Church'

https://www.nairaland.com/1876406/f-k-church

Why should anyone take you seriously?
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by VolvoS60(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
agabaI23:
You do not understand who Jim is to the old Anambra state. If you want to talk about development, call Jim. He left a legacy especially in the rural areas. Most of the secondary schools you will find in the rural areas were built by Jim. Please don't even go there.

^^^

undecided

Strange how you ignored the morality of Jim's alleged actions. Your comments imply that his 'achievements' as governor somehow excuse his alleged misdeeds as Minister of Sports. Or isn't that what you are saying? undecided
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by VolvoS60(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2015
I want to lend my voice to those asking for the OP to upload audio/video files of the rally. Kindly upload a link so that this matter can be settled once and for all.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by adrusa: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Me too. Audio and video please?
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by agabaI23(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^

undecided

Strange how you ignored the morality of Jim's alleged actions. Your comments imply that his 'achievements' as governor somehow excuse his alleged misdeeds as Minister of Sports. Or isn't that what you are saying? undecided
No way, I cannot condone corruption. I am not aware of the allegation and that does not change the veracity of the allegation if it is true so I do not want to comment on it.

I was commenting on the importance of Jim in the old Anambra state. So anyone who wants to play politics with that has done very well. There is virtually no one who did not benefit from his government. He was good probably because he was younger.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by PassingShot(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
theV0ice:

In essence he agreed nwobodo stole But its just that he didnt steal enough to warrant prison

Was nwobodo present in the stadum while gej confirmed him to be a thief?

In his mind now, he has just blasted buhari? In his supporters mind now, the jesus of doyin okupe has just poured forth wisdom? cheesy cheesy

How did we end up with this man

We have to really wonder how we ended up with the clueless one.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by VolvoS60(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
agabaI23:
No way, I cannot condone corruption. I am not aware of the allegation and that does not change the veracity of the allegation if it is true so I do not want to comment on it.

I was commenting on the importance of Jim in the old Anambra state. So anyone who wants to play politics with that has done very well. There is virtually no one who did not benefit from his government. He was good probably because he was younger.

^^^
But that's the whole point.

It isn't Jim's performance as government that is being discussed here. It is an allegation that he broke the law while he was Minister of Sports. Whether or not he was an excellent administrator (important as that is) under whom 'people benefited' is NOT the matter here. I hope you understand.

The most important thing is whether or not GEJ actually made those comments. I am waiting for someone to upload the files. That will settle the matter.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by oduastates: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
The last gasp of a dying presidency.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by captainobvious: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
seriously??
we need more evidence that he said that!!

Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jokay07:
iti mpataka, wetin 'blast' for that statement now? Secondly, you and your pay master should be ashame, the government doesn't need to wait for someone to steal $ 20 million before he/she is pegged down. The person that stole N5 naira is a guilty as the person that stole N500,000,000. Both deserve equal judgement. No wonder stealing is not corruption. What a shame that this statement is coming from the quater of the president.

N5 and N500,000,000 ain't Same anywhere in d world.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by Jokay07(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
chuna1985:

N5 and N500,000,000 ain't Same anywhere in d world.
it's not about the monetary value. Maybe u should read that post again
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by ba7man(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
One has to be daft to root for GEJ.
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by BraveAfrican(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote by TEEZERO(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Insight into what Jim Nwobodo was jailed for. After that in 1995, as Sports Minister he carted generator from the National Stadium to his house.
That is the person our president is "sympathising" with.
http://richardakinnola..com/2015/01/between-jonathan-and-jim-nwobodo.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Newly Elected 109 Senators / Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG / 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.