Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140763 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ayoj: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
freeboy604:

Forward it to I mill scan and send back to u aikhegbe@mail.com
I dnt get ur mail add,s it gmail or yahoomail.tanx mopolchi
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:

I dnt get ur mail add,s it gmail or yahoomail.tanx mopolchi

gmail
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ayoj: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
freeboy604:

gmail
Done,waitin for ur respond thanks
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:

I just check the site I'm suppose to use now and notice its undergoing maintenance, me it will take time for me to respond, please
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:

I just check the site I'm suppose to use now and notice its undergoing maintenance, it may take time for me to respond, please
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Though I have not seen your mail!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by eboni112004: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
twaintoy:
I uploaded just my degree certificate. I also uploaded only LGA certificate too and the app was successful. I do not have certificate of origin. I can quickly arrange for that sha before the time. If am shortlisted, I will go along with the rest. Do it like dat joo.

Pls guys, can I snap my credentials with my phone's camera and upload instead of the conventional scanning? Will it be acceptable?
Thanx
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ayoj: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
quote author=freeboy604 post=29873523]Though I have not seen your mail! [/quote]
I keep sendin but givin me failed to deliever,do u av a yahoomail cos mine s yahoomail. Or s netowrk
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by chachazzy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:

you can use these sites to convert or reduce the size of your files.
www.pdfaid.com
www.smallpdf.com
thank me later.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:
quote author=freeboy604 post=29873523]Though I have not seen your mail!
I keep sendin but givin me failed to deliever,do u av a yahoomail cos mine s yahoomail. Or s netowrk

When the site is ok I will contact u, if u can just scan from cafe better, ok
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by twaintoy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
eboni112004:

Pls guys, can I snap my credentials with my phone's camera and upload instead of the conventional scanning? Will it be acceptable?
Thanx
I don't know oo but you can try it. I guess there are some software applications that can scan documents.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by twaintoy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Toble:
you are welcome, our waiting shall not be in vain.
Amen o
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ayoj: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
chachazzy:

www.pdfaid.com
www.smallpdf.com
thank me later.

Thanks alot
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Neroski(f): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
chachazzy:

www.pdfaid.com
www.smallpdf.com
thank me later.
you are a darling.the sites were very easy to use and useful.thank you
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Neroski(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
eboni112004:

Thanx
download "CamScanner" on playstore.its one of the best scanner app ever! cybercafe no dey chop my scanning money no more grin
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by chachazzy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Neroski:

you are a darling.the sites were very easy to use and useful.thank you
anytime baby, you are welcome.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by chachazzy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:

Thanks alot
welcome.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by olafunmise: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
klarke:
Pls kindly respond...
For those who have successfully applied, how did u manage to upload more than one educational and professional certificates, and that of LGA of origin and state of origin. Because I am seeing only one upload space for either of them. Pls respond asap. Thanks in advance.

Just highlight all the documents you want to send and attach it at once. Remember, it must not be more than 2gig. Best of luck man!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by lhanrytosh(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hello pals! can I scan photocopies of my credentials to upload?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2015
freeboy604:

When the site is ok I will contact u, if u can just scan from cafe better, ok

Please send it now as the system is ready to aikhegbe@gmail.com
I'm sure it will deliver
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by UncleSnr(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Just noticed that FAAN changed the url to the form on their website, so check here: FAAN Recruitment [Application Form Link Updated]
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by thexzy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
oluwafemikolade:
HELLO,
THIS MORINING I WAS ABLE T COMPLETE MY APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE. WHAT I ONLY GOT AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION WAS "[i][/i]YOUR SUBMISSION WAS SUCCESSFUL". ANYONE THAT WISH TO REGISTER VIA PC, SHOULD MAKE USE OF GOOGLE CHROME OR ANY OTHER BROWSER. THE FAAN WEBSITE DOESN'T NOT OPEN ON MOZILLA.
I used Mozilla and I was successful
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by thexzy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
madridfc:

How many credentials were u able to upload per box?
All the required documents
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Chocho4real(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
It was like a vigil after getting up by 2am today, i grabbed my phone and i started the registration process, which took me about 5hrs or more to complete cause i was using a phone and i was being careful to avoid errors and eventually i succeeded, after much time and money spent at the cafe. I wasn't notify via mail after filling unlike the first set of applicants before, it was hijacked in the name of site crashing over many applicants. I just hope this people won't be like Sterling bank. Common registration they are messing up, how much more the online test proper.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by olalerelateef(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chocho4real:
It was like a vigil after getting up by 2am today, i grabbed my phone and i started the registration process, which took me about 5hrs or more to complete cause i was using a phone and i was being careful to avoid errors and eventually i succeeded, after much time and money spent at the cafe. I wasn't notify via mail after filling unlike the first set of applicants before, it was hijacked in the name of site crashing over many applicants. I just hope this people won't be like Sterling bank. Common registration they are messing up, how much more the online test proper.

it only display that my application is successful ,no mail was sent to me either.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Chocho4real(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
olalerelateef:

it only display that my application is successful ,no mail was sent to me either.
Its appears we not the only one in such category. All those just submitting their applications are not getting the confirmation mail as well. Ama send a response to the helpdesk, to this regard, perhaps they will have one or two things to tell us concerning it.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls I need help...I have all my scanned credentials on a folder on my fone bt I cant upload the whole file at ounce....each time I try to upload it,it picks just one document out of all..pls how do I upload d file at ounce.....thanks.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
akinyerafolake:
Pls I need help...I have all my scanned credentials on a folder on my fone bt I cant upload the whole file at ounce....each time I try to upload it,it picks just one document out of all..pls how do I upload d file at ounce.....thanks.
you r so funny. u cant upload every certificate na I think when it comes to academic certificate u upload only your bsc certificate. then u also upload d rest accordingly.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Orahadrop(f): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
I want to believe u but why wld d portal b reopened again nd d date of application even extended
Philadelphia:
What if I tell you all that the maximum required application has been reached, would you believe me?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Eduok1: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls hus, I got the msg, your application was successful after submitting. I didn't get any mail for confirmation. Pls am I in order...

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls house, the scanned documents..are they supposed to be in pdf or only d cv
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
has anyone gotten a confirmation email,I'm still yet to receive mine,I'm thinking of re applying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.