Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

,,, - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ,,, (2952 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ,,, by cococandy(f): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Dont be ridiculous. If you dont understand one's plight because you haven't suffered their fate, then dont comment at all

@OP.. although your mother might have failed you as a parent, you can still move on to a better life. Find a mentor e.g a pastor, uncle, aunty etc.. that can play the role of a guardian your life. Get closer to God, learn some skills, work hard to make something of your future. Dont let this affect you mentally so that you wont continue the cycle into your children's life. Stay positive and remember that you deserve to be loved. You may not have gotten that love from her but the beauty of life is that you can create your own loving family with ur future wife wink
Re: ,,, by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2015
shocked shocked, How can a mother be this way to her own blood Children?! Op! so sorry 'bout that, you really need to move away and start a better life for yourself, and be Independent! Get a Job and help your other siblings.

Don't hate your mum, just hate her ways

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Was A Mistake, If I Knew She Was Like That, I Won’t Have Married Her / Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... / Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.