Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (39689 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Soyinka Receives Remi Sonaiya, Female Presidential Candidate, In Lagos - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ProFuhrer: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
ifex370:

the north won't hear of it....

SHAriA tins
The north doesn't vote women into political offices?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by elantraceey(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
bamto:

Heads that think are rear. God bless you.

Bless you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by lilmax(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
ehjiwummy:
What a man can do,woman can also do it.
yea,after 2023
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ak4God(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
krall:
Who is she?
Under what party?
Where is she from?
Is her certificate(s) intact?
Can any of her previous students/colleagues come forward as witnesses to her professorship?
How old is she?
Since when did women start dragging power with old men?

Lol!!You must be a very good comedian.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ProFuhrer: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
woman can never be president in Nigeria, I will rather relocate to Ghana, ordinary woman we bleeped everday? She will not even see 1% vote
Male chauvinist! Wake up from your slumber, it's 2015 and your statement is so 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by dunkem21(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

it's not only you jare , neither GMB or GEJ deserves my vote.

Corners her one side.

Why?

..give us your vote please.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by activefibre1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akshow:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're
voting remember this factors;1. The chibok
Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion 5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8.
Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of
Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12.
Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly
Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National
Assembly tragedy 19. Stella Odua's Aviation
Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They
Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for
Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine Preventable disease,They didn't
raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they
all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD
GOVERNANCE. Vote for change

nigeria we too dey forget.
WE SHALL NEVER FORGET!!!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by theimmortals(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin cheesy what a joke.......No vacancy in ASO ROCK

GOODLUCK TILL NIGERIA GO SOLO
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by freezyprinzy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
iLovePusssy:
How authentic is dis information??
very true she was interviewed in nigeriainfo abj on Wednesday
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by IFELEKE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
She's the best, the rest (Jonathan, Buhari et al) are bunch of recycled no gooders who got us into this sorry situation as a nation.
I know Prof Oluremi Sonaiya personally and am honoured to have her hand deliver one of her books on The Nation, She's neither a green horn nor a novice in politics, Its on record that she once submitted a robust roadmap/guide on how to revamp the decaying educational sector of this country-it lies unattended to-.
Above all, She's blessed with an Emeritus Professor as Husband.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by 100Cents: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC candidate
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
bamto:

That makes the two of us. #Gbam
Welcome on board sir.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ARareGem(f): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Quite interesting...
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ifex370(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
ProFuhrer:
The north doesn't vote women into political offices?

I dunno oo.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by boma95(f): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
bitter truth
#she wont win
why waste funds??
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by PAnaceA7(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
boma95:
bitter truth
#she wont win
why waste funds??
Maybe she purchased her form at a discount.... Women empowerment tins

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by seunwen2(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=32pt]who is she? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by KLand(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I praise her courage but she won't go far. Apologies to her. The time for a woman Naija president is not now.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ARareGem(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have to say though that her chances of winning are almost non-existent. For one thing, her level of publicity is low. But I reckon she's worth my vote just for the fact that she's not from APC or PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by danduchi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is she a presidential aspirant or a presidential candidate
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Dotng: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
I know her and I know that she is committed to whatever she puts herself into. She has the sincerity of heart to put the interest of the Nation first. What she lacks is the funding to give her visibility across nation. She doesn't have the baggage that the other politicians have and would represent a clean break from our sordid past. For those that think she is a green horn in politics, I would have you know that what we need is not politics but good governance which she has the capacity to deliver. Fashola's achievement did not come about because he was a seasoned politician, far from it, it came about because of his commitment to good governance. Most of our seasoned politicians are the ones who have mortgaged the future of this nation. The ones who have made significant contribution to Nigeria are the selfless ones who have put the nation first. Let us give our support to Professor Oluremi Sonaiya.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Speakdatruth: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
why? Because she is a woman or what? The male folks has failed lets give women chance to prove themselves.
u must b a teen 2tink a woman wud rule nigeria even if she gathers d highest votes
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by praises16: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
I KNOW HER QUITE WELL

I never knew she was no longer in OAU.
She is a Professor in OAU.
And...I don't know what to say
Why am I just hearing this now
less than 7 weeks to election

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Boriqua(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
She just have to support Gej

Please let her know that there is no vacancy in Aso villa, she should aline with the 30% affairmative to women in gejs administration!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Boriqua(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
She just have to support Gej

Please let her know that there is no vacancy in Aso villa, she should align with the 30% affairmative to women in gejs administration!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Boriqua(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

Tell me the truth...how much were you paid to be doing this?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by pitoski(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
good. like bold women. great woman.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Wisegeek01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
Guess i will vote for her then. The male folks has failed us with their cluelessness. We need change!!

I will vote for U,
If join politics and contest grin
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Misogynist2014(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
woman can never be president in Nigeria, I will rather relocate to Ghana, ordinary woman we bleeped everday? She will not even see 1% vote
The woman will surely win with landslide victory, stop sexism.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Lilaex: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lwkn4h. Guy u ar a comedian! Confirm

krall:
Who is she?
Under what party?
Where is she from?
Is her certificate(s) intact?
Can any of her previous students/colleagues come forward as witnesses to her professorship?
How old is she?
Since when did women start dragging power with old men?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by bameyi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
ifex370:

the north won't hear of it....

SHAriA tins

Forget Sharia is that not the source of our problems today. Look at France every were Sharia want to kill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.