Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open (750 Views)

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / Romacelanders In Uniben ,kindly Vote Arigbe Victor For Sug President / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by skywalker888(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Have been noticing some particular romaceladers they open threads in similar ways

1)Tosyn2much he always opens a list of 10 things hegives detailed explanation of his threads

2)Enusmith he always opens a list of 7 things he always gives detailed and precise explanation

3)Samflexxy he always opens a list of 5 things he's threads are always short and precise

4)Clevvermind he opens controversial threads cheesy
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Enegod(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
smh
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Sunkyphil(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
and funny enough they make fp grin
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Hazardd(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
what is this thread all about undecided
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tosyn come and answer query oo I dey suspect you and this op

Thanks for the mention op
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by MrCork: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
skywalker888:
Have been noticing some particular romaceladers they open threads in similar ways

1)Tosyn2much he always opens a list of 10 things hegives detailed explanation of his threads

2)Enusmith he always opens a list of 7 things he always gives detailed and precise explanation

3)Samflexxy he always opens a list of 5 things he's threads are always short and precise

angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok.....nice,so on point.

Why am i suspecting dat the op is not a female?
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by MrCork: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
skywalker888:

...^^^ naggin...and then she complains she cant find man undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
Ok.....nice,so on point.

because u may be paranoid
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
Ok.....nice,so on point.

my dear nothing is hidden under the sun
Re: Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open by clevvermind(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
My thread looks controversial to those who are not truthful to themselves. True or false?

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Guys Make In Relationships And Simple Ways To Avoid Them / I Broke Up With Her / Must We "Guys" Spend To Impress Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.