Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

# I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo (2111 Views)

I Am Proudly Igbo / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix) / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

# I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
# I will help deliver my family for buhari/osinbajo proudly igbo what about you?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by LRNZH(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Awesome . Good Job.

3 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by FastShipping: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have always tried not to discuss politics with my Igbo friends for one reason or the other but to my surprise, my Igbo friends have been in support of Buhari. If they are not broadcasting their support for Buhari on BB, they are tweeting and having Buhari as display picture in their BBs.

4 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
I TRUST THE IGBOS. THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO DO. IN IGBOLAND EVERYTHING IS BUSSINESS.

THEY WILL NOT LET THE NORTHERNERS SHARE ALONE THE STOLEN 34 BILLION NAIRA OF RIVERS MONEY THAT AMAECHI GAVE TO Buhari.

THE IGBOS WILL COLLECT THE MONEY AND WHAT NEXT?
VOTE JONATHAN.

THE IGBOS ARE GUY MEN.
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by nwaanambra1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:
I have always tried not to discuss politics with my Igbo friends for one reason or the other but to my surprise, my Igbo friends have been in support of Buhari. If they are not broadcasting their support for Buhari on BB, they are tweeting and having Buhari as display picture in their BBs.

I AM IGBO! PROUDLY NWA ANAMBRA! I HAVE BEEN CAMPAIGNING IN OLU NA IGBO (HOME AND ABROAD) FOR GMB! kiss kiss

I HAVE BEEN MAKING DONATIONS SINCE DECEMBER TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN FUND! I JUST MADE ANOTHER MINI DONATION TODAY THRU THE RECHARGE CARD METHOD AND I WILL KEEP DONATING TILL ENOUGH IS GATHER FOR THE CAMPAIGN! cool

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE AM GETTING FROM MY IGBO BROTHERS! kiss kiss

I HAVE MADE SURE THAT MYSELF AND MY ENTIRE KINSMEN VOTE FOR THE MAN WITH ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION! cool cool

VOTE FOR OGBU-AGU ONE OF EYIMBA CITY! cool cool

VOTE FOR THE PEOPLES GENERAL!

VOTE FOR GMB!

WE WILL ALL EXPERIENCE A PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA UNDER GMB! cool cool

Check my profile pix!

o ka omee!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by tit(f): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just enter motor go Boko haram caliphate.

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by nwaanambra1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
masterpower:
[s]I TRUST THE IGBOS. THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO DO. IN IGBOLAND EVERYTHING IS BUSSINESS.

THEY WILL NOT LET THE NORTHERNERS SHARE ALONE THE STOLEN 34 BILLION NAIRA OF RIVERS MONEY THAT AMAECHI GAVE TO Buhari.

VOTE JONATHAN.

THE IGBOS ARE GUY MEN.[/s]

Keep fooling yourself while your oga is gradually and systematically parking his loads from Aso Rock to Otueke!

6 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by nwaanambra1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
[s]Just enter motor go Boko haram caliphate.[/s]

Ngbeke okoto onu! grin

Have you taken your drugs today? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
saTANians see IGBOS as tools to be used and discarded, vain promises by gej... They are more than that, build refineries in Nigeria and igbos will market Nigeria's products to Jupiter... Give us good roads and even the Kunu u make in Ajegunle will be sold in Taraba... Give us electricity and the igbos will turn the sky to HDTV for us...grin grin grin btw I'm a Lagosian... Igbo kwenu!!! Vote CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by brutef0rce101: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
Just enter motor go Boko haram caliphate.

Leprosy patient, get well soon.

7 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by bondingman: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
That's your business
D only buhari supporter in my family has misplaced his voters card
I wonder who took it grin

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by SweetJoystick(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice, make sure you and your household, friends and colleagues have PVC's at hand to enable you guys vote

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by tit(f): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Ngbeke okoto onu! grin

undecided undecided

are you ok?

brutef0rce101:

Leprosy patient, get well soon.

go get free polio vaccine

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by cirmuell(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wind of Change is really blowing hard, Nigeria is getting better...God bless you brother. cool

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by cirmuell(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
bondingman:
That's your business
grin Lmao this cracked me up though, you all are suspects.
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by ikes9(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
bondingman:
That's your business

lol

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by UnknownT: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
bondingman:
That's your business
LOL. Very funny gringrin
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by StunningCEO: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikes9:

hehehehehe. ..who ever took it. did the right thing.. as for the OP yhu wanna. vote the man who said BIAFRA was an insurgency... he called the Igbos who fought for independence from Nigeria terrorists... use your head
#BeBlessed .....

Source pliss? PDP means lie lie.

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by bangiskings: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
chuks01:
# I will help deliver my family for buhari/osinbajo proudly igbo what about you?
correct pikin jehova will surely bless you and your children will be proud of you

2 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I AM IGBO! PROUDLY NWA ANAMBRA! I HAVE BEEN CAMPAIGNING IN OLU NA IGBO (HOME AND ABROAD) FOR GMB! kiss kiss

I HAVE BEEN MAKING DONATIONS SINCE DECEMBER TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN FUND! I JUST MADE ANOTHER MINI DONATION TODAY THRU THE RECHARGE CARD METHOD AND I WILL KEEP DONATING TILL ENOUGH IS GATHER FOR THE CAMPAIGN! cool

I HAVE MADE SURE THAT MYSELF AND MY ENTIRE KINSMEN VOTE FOR THE MAN WITH ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION! cool cool

VOTE FOR GMB!

Check my profile pix!

o ka omee!
he registered this account last month and wants everybody to know he's Igbo with his moniker......who's deceiving who grin

2 Likes

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
nwaanambra1:

VOTE FOR GMB!

Check my profile pix!

o ka omee!

Quite encouraging!!! This is what we want in 21st century; not tribal politics, vote for your future and that of your children.

As a Yoruba man, if my Yoruba brother is not performing as a president but an Igbo or Hausa man has a record of being good person, I ll gladly vote against my Yoruba brother and pave way for Igbo or Hausa man to add value to my life.....................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by mrmetoo1: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:

I know this is wrong to say but I try to avoid it also. What happens most times however is that they start talking politics and to my surprise they talk about how tired they are of GEJ. Even if they don't talk much about GMB they just go on about how GEJ can't keep ruling the country. I'm not saying all Igbos feel this way before someone comes and says I'm a liar, this is strictly limited to the ones I've spoken to so far.
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by gen2briz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
You're on point.
Kindly secure the future of next generation since our shoeless president has fail this generation according to him.

#Saibuhari 2015
#changejonathan
Together we can make it happen.

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by mrofficial(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
My Igbo friends too are solidly behind Buhari. We must do away with tribalism in order to get rid of this Clueless fisherman called GEJ and so we won't end up with another one in the future.
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Majority of Igbo had make up its mind to vote GEJ in february but they will be disappointed because they lack a vote that can make him the president.
IGBO should be patriotic enough by voting a competent man as the president of this country.
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by griffinboy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
The rejected stone(IGBO) is now the chief corner(of Nigeria politics)stone.well Griffin is watching you people.he will soon come to clear up d mess.

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by bakila: 2:32am On Jan 10, 2015
penisilin:
saTANians see IGBOS as tools to be used and discarded, vain promises by gej... They are more than that, build refineries in Nigeria and igbos will market Nigeria's products to Jupiter... Give us good roads and even the Kunu u make in Ajegunle will be sold in Taraba... Give us electricity and the igbos will turn the sky to HDTV for us...grin grin grin btw I'm a Lagosian... Igbo kwenu!!! Vote CHANGE
Taraba has more kunu than Ajegunle.
Thanks
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Voice234: 2:45am On Jan 10, 2015
masterpower:
I TRUST THE IGBOS. THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO DO. IN IGBOLAND EVERYTHING IS BUSSINESS.

VOTE JONATHAN.

THE IGBOS ARE GUY MEN.
I laugh, we are tired of Jonathan. His actions and inactions has cost us greatly. #JonathanOUT #PDPdenOFthieves
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by scribble: 2:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Its obvious your family needs deliverance....
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by nwaanambra1(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
he registered this account last month and wants everybody to know he's Igbo with his moniker......who's deceiving who grin

REGISTERED WHICH ACCOUNT LAST MONTH? NOW I KNOW U R SERIOUSLY DELUSIONAL!

NOT JUST DELUSIONAL BUT AS CLUELESS AS YOUR GEJ! ITIMPATAKA! ITIMBOM! grin

I even have to go back to check my profile to be sure what he said is not true! grin grin

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Phame: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2015
chuks01:
may God bless u and ur family.
Ogbuagu 1 is ur son and a chief in ur land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This President Jonathan's Posture In Baga / Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan(must Read) / Bakassi Pays F0r Radio Biafra Transmitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.