Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

# I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo (2127 Views)

I Am Proudly Igbo / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix) / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

REGISTERED WHICH ACCOUNT LAST MONTH? NOW I KNOW U R SERIOUSLY DELUSIONAL!

NOT JUST DELUSIONAL BUT AS CLUELESS AS YOUR GEJ! ITIMPATAKA! ITIMBOM! grin

I even have to go back to check my profile to be sure what he said is not true! grin grin
then you don't know how to read, GMB illiteracy.

Check you gimmickry profile again and see you registered on dec 12.
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I AM IGBO! PROUDLY NWA ANAMBRA! I HAVE BEEN CAMPAIGNING IN OLU NA IGBO (HOME AND ABROAD) FOR GMB! kiss kiss

I HAVE BEEN MAKING DONATIONS SINCE DECEMBER TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN FUND! I JUST MADE ANOTHER MINI DONATION TODAY THRU THE RECHARGE CARD METHOD AND I WILL KEEP DONATING TILL ENOUGH IS GATHER FOR THE CAMPAIGN! cool

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE AM GETTING FROM MY IGBO BROTHERS! kiss kiss

I HAVE MADE SURE THAT MYSELF AND MY ENTIRE KINSMEN VOTE FOR THE MAN WITH ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION! cool cool

VOTE FOR OGBU-AGU ONE OF EYIMBA CITY! cool cool

VOTE FOR THE PEOPLES GENERAL!

VOTE FOR GMB!

WE WILL ALL EXPERIENCE A PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA UNDER GMB! cool cool

Check my profile pix!

o ka omee!
someone who killed igbo women and children during the civil war you are voting for him left to me no one should even vote and then the world would ask why and then we would say we dont want nigeria the country is a big pile of shit

1 Like

Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by FKO81(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
nwaanambra1:

I AM IGBO! PROUDLY NWA ANAMBRA! I HAVE BEEN CAMPAIGNING IN OLU NA IGBO (HOME AND ABROAD) FOR GMB! kiss kiss

I HAVE BEEN MAKING DONATIONS SINCE DECEMBER TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN FUND! I JUST MADE ANOTHER MINI DONATION TODAY THRU THE RECHARGE CARD METHOD AND I WILL KEEP DONATING TILL ENOUGH IS GATHER FOR THE CAMPAIGN! cool

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE AM GETTING FROM MY IGBO BROTHERS! kiss kiss

I HAVE MADE SURE THAT MYSELF AND MY ENTIRE KINSMEN VOTE FOR THE MAN WITH ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION! cool cool

VOTE FOR OGBU-AGU ONE OF EYIMBA CITY! cool cool

VOTE FOR THE PEOPLES GENERAL!

VOTE FOR GMB!

WE WILL ALL EXPERIENCE A PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA UNDER GMB! cool cool

Check my profile pix!

o ka omee!
[/s]
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by FKO81(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
tensazangetsu:
someone who killed igbo women and children during the civil war you are voting for him left to me no one should even vote and then the world would ask why and then we would say we dont want nigeria the country is a big pile of shit
He is fake, they can deceive themselfs online not on polling units
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
bondingman:
That's your business
D only buhari supporter in my family has misplaced his voters card
I wonder who took it grin
grin grin
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by nwaanambra1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
tensazangetsu:
[s]someone who killed igbo women and children during the civil war you are voting for him left to me no one should even vote and then the world would ask why and then we would say we dont want nigeria the country is a big pile of shit[/s]

pile of crap!
Re: # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo by nwaanambra1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
then you don't know how to read, GMB illiteracy.

Check you gimmickry profile again and see you registered on dec 12.

Personal text: "We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether. . ." Gen. M. Buhari.

Time registered: July 30, 2013

Time spent online: 7 days & 6 hours

Signature: Time to build the Nigeria of our dream

View Your posts (331) | View Your topics (16)

GUY THIS SH1T U R SMOKING IS THE REAL STUFF! PLS WHATS THE NAME OF THE SH1T? grin grin

I GUESS THATS THE SH1IT YOU GUYS GAVE YOUR PRINCIPAL THAT IS MAKING HIM TALK OUT OF TUNES IN HIS VARIOUS DRUG INDUCED SPEECHES undecided undecided undecided grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing!! Popular Nollywood Actor, Fadeyi Oloro Campaign For Buhari (photo) / BUHARI’S CERTIFICATE:HOW FANI-KAYODE “FORGED” MY FRIEND’S EMAIL,BY SURAJ OYEWALE / Buhari To Dump Rotimi Amaechi As Choice Of SGF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.