Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

[photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. (1674 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / Photo:goodluck Jonathan For Nobel Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by StevinMorgan(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
If you have not received your own 5KG bag of rice from Jonathan campaign team, is either you live far away from Jonathan or you’re a die hard fan of the opposition party.

Folks all over the country especially the youths have started receiving their own portion of the poverty alleviation bags of rice.

The new initiative for the new year is to alleviate poverty and reduce economic stress through stomach infrastructure.

Have you received your own bag of rice?

For me we started cooking ours over here. UP GOODLUCK!! grin

1 Share

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by Ekiseme(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vote GEJ

if you hear, go tell your neighbour o cool
Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by ORACLE1975(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmmm.
Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by jaytee01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
You can go ahead and mortgage your future for a few cups of rice!

Don't you know that any money or goodies shared now was actually stolen from you? If APC or PDP brings anything for you, collect it but vote your conscience.
NOTHING DO YOU!

1 Like

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by melvinjames: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Only APC Aregbe rice in my area.

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by LRNZH(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
N21Billion at work.

Nigerians see your destiny on offer for mortgage.

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA.

3 Likes

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by dunkem21(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Agricultural reforms @work.

We want more.

Good luck till '19.

1 Like

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by Juliaann(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by Lumyboi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
U can eat ur future away. Chop rice finish mke em n okonjo, dezeani, bode George, shagaya n odas dey chop ur future

2 Likes

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by eagleae7(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ 4 real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by jrupa(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Our Agricultural sector is truly working. Oga GEJ nufin do You everytin abt You Good even ur rice Good nai mk I no go fear to chop ammmmmmmmmmm
Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by gebest: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
PLS DONT EAT UP UR DESTINY, DONT SELL UR BIRTH RIGHT FOR A BAG OF RICE. Is a food for thought.
Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by HzRF(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
I beg don't dull ursef
Buahri. Phone infrastructure don dey town

Cc barcanista, berem, Caseless, LRNZH, obiaghelli, donphilopus,
Have you received urz

Waiting for Buhari to come to osun xo I can collect mine if possible and vote for transformation like the way I and my friend was lucky enough to get iresi aregbe while my friend voted for LP while I vote pdp

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by griffinboy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
The Rice is indeed a well packaged one compare to others. But Griffin is not concerned about the rice, he wants to clear up the mess.

Re: [photo]: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Rice Floods Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Election. by kheart(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
u cant jeopardize ur future n dat of the unborn generation for bag of rice

(1) (Reply)

Fake APC Kano Rally Photo: Omokri Exchanges Banter With Osinbajo / N20trillion Stole Under Jonathan Regime - Prof Charles Soludo!!! / Identifying The Roots Of Treachery. Pass Laws Forbidding Freemasonry In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.