Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (57099 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by notoriousbabe: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
hotgunz:
We still usin it in my grandma aus abeg and am 26 so wat?
omo you don old o,see grey hair for your preeek grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
GodMode:
Marriage is not everything

No one said it is.

Capuchin Friars, Monks, Eunochs, Hermits are wonderful people smiley
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by souljaboi51(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

O boy I craze for this Mario game back then.

I used to start from world 1-1 without entering any warp zone to world 8-4.

Epic Famicom game. smiley
i never finished cry cry cry
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Freshtomato:
Maybe they waiting for bride/groom price to reduce grin

What's that your place again,..please help confirm from your Dad & come back for our traditional arrangements
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by rozayx5(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

good ol dayz

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Better talk now and better your ministry tongue grin
Ok lemme gv u expo
He must tall n short,,handsome n a bit ugly
Fair n dark in complexion
Must b of igbo n Edo parents
must b generous bt a bit stingy
He must hardworking even in bed
Do u fits in d criterias?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
rozayx5:

good ol dayz

Absofuckinglutely!!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by hoc2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

I will sell ours to you but can you pay? tongue
i need new one
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Ok lemme gv u expo

What do you think?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Ok lemme gv u expo

Your picture na wa o

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
hoc2:
i need new one

Where can you find an original butterfly stove now? shocked

Dey there dey dull smiley
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by amazingqueen(f): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Haba will u marry yourself? Unlike a man that will decide to marry and make active steps towards finding a woman, a woman no fit say I want to marry and start toasting men, women na to increase prayer and hope the man comes. Abeg free us joor! by the way I dey help my mother fill kerosene for that stove before before!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

same with me. ..i like the game die

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by sukkot: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy
Which model do they use in naija now ? post pic please
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
souljaboi51:

i never finished cry cry cry

Eeya! smiley

To finish it in style like that back then was a thing of pride.

The pads usually respect me whenever I possess them. cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by pato405(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

Your picture na wa o

guy, you badt grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by bejeria101(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Make we on the stove,otondo op hehehe
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by souljaboi51(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Eeya! smiley

To finish it in style like that back then was a thing of pride.

The pads usually respect me whenever I possess them. cheesy
am telling you bro. twas like winning a jackpot. was always depressed when peeps said they had finished embarassed to make matters worse, the pads spoilt. i used plaster, cellotape, glue everything i could think of. still didnt work cry i miss the game tho
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by heffem(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

my broda, ȋ̝̊̅ play dis mario so tey, even with 1 eye now, ȋ̝̊̅ fit finish am with 1 single life.......buh, d op question, Ω̴̩̩̩̥a WAEC tins o undecided
jnrbayano:

my broda, ȋ̝̊̅ play dis mario so tey, even with 1 eye now, ȋ̝̊̅ fit finish am with 1 single life.......buh, d op question, Ω̴̩̩̩̥a WAEC tins o
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by SalC: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

But not as old as Methusellah.

I'm still Pinorpinor wink
Ghogbuwe ha grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by chronique(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good old 80's.
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by killercute16(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

We are identical in the size of the family and also position wink

But go and marry undecided
Owk sir,give me 10million naira or dollars anyone your hand reach and i promise you that b4 1:30pm today i will send you the invitation text and card sir!!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by smokeyupu(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kimoni:
Ours had the kerosene tank inbetween the two burners. Those old days mehnnnn

We had the same. Bottle in the middle with burners on each side. Interesting.... the food always taste good like party jollof rice. eche une ne
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

Your picture na wa o
Wat is wa about d picture
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
notoriousbabe:
long big preeek,fat wallet,big mansionS,lots of latests cars,foreign accounts and just small love

Is he correct?

Cc: kwencypresh
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by basketbrain(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na wao! Even Firewood children, are claiming I used it in my auntys house! Aunty kor uncle ni.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Is he correct?

Cc: kwencypresh

Mayb
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
killercute16:
Owk sir,give me 10million naira or dollars anyone your hand reach and i promise you that b4 1:30pm today i will send you the invitation text and card sir!!

What do you need that amount for? For wedding or for marriage?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by ak4God(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
@34 ,no girlfriend not to talk of a wife
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
chronique:
Good old 80's.

You can say that again bro
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Freshtomato(f): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
nacosprof:

What's that your place again,..please help confirm from your Dad & come back for our traditional arrangements

grin grin grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by cluksy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Freshtomato:
Maybe they waiting for bride/groom price to reduce grin

Babe u done Tey o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.