Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (57093 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by killercute16(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

with your comment,how old are u...inbox ur age...
dat stove ws stil in existence early 90s, if u mum married 90s & you d sixth child,dat means u wer probably born 2002 - 2005...abi na anoda method dem take born una...prove u are nt a small boi.
omg!!...which formular,age spacing did you use?...me 2002-2005 Smh....did you even know when the stove came out.....
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Abraham2013(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
killercute16:
Our's was given to my mother during her wedding grin,the stove still lives on(buh in the village oh)....But our kerosene case was in between....Mind you,am the LAST CHILD[/b]of six children of my parent,[b]SO YOU DONT EXPECT ME TOO BE MARRIED BY NW,DO YOU?
Your mate 4 damaturu don get 2 wives and 7 children, dey dere dey form small pikin.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

That would've been cool, but you live far away across the ocean.

I remember
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Mcowubaba: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Povergini?

Hi-five for you jare
lol..tankswink

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by adabeke12(f): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

I remember

Yup
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jmoore(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Ego Igbo or Ego Okafor or Ego oyibo?
Fa ncha.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by killercute16(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abraham2013:

Your mate 4 damaturu don get 2 wives and 7 children, dey dere dey form small pikin.
Lwkmd oh....who be this one again ni,you are saying am old and anoda is saying am too young.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

no vex na. biko adaobi grin
Ahaf hear
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
kristein:

anyway i have slim account join with ur criteria,can i come in?

lemme seek d face of d Lord first
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Ahaf hear

Oya smile cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

On the ground o

Water borehole

He never serious. He for ask for oil well drilled in his backyard.

Nonsense! undecided
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Whobedatte(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
amazingqueen:
Haba will u marry yourself? Unlike a man that will decide to marry and make active steps towards finding a woman, a woman no fit say I want to marry and start toasting men, women na to increase prayer and hope the man comes. Abeg free us joor! by the way I dey help my mother fill kerosene for that stove before before!
why r u picless? It won't help your ministry O[i][/i]
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

with your comment,how old are u...inbox ur age...
dat stove ws stil in existence early 90s, if u mum married 90s & you d sixth child,dat means u wer probably born 2002 - 2005...abi na anoda method dem take born una...prove u are nt a small boi.

Must you shove it down his throat?

Easy on him. Even if he's 10years or younger he can bless Kola but you can't.

cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Sike(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gone are those days.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by thedio(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
this pix remind me of d day i broke the kerosene tank. My mother almost kil me that day.gud old dayz
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
and as for me i am waiting for eroticangelina
keep dreaming. Like i would ever accept a tout like u. Mtchew
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by xabi148(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't get it I just don't get...am I crazy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
xabi148:
I don't get it I just don't get...am I crazy

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by xabi148(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

na beer wey dey wori mi o
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by sexylogan(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol... grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by sexylogan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy

I remember my dad's younger sis (my late aunt) had the same stove back in the early eighty's. I can remember the hot soup she used to make and call stew.(she didnt believe tomatoes were a part of stew so she only used pepper undecided ).
The smoke from that kerosene stove turned her whole kitchen black grin
God rest her sweet soul. cry
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by lizychimamanda(f): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
am waiting 4 d poster
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Abraham2013(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
killercute16:
Lwkmd oh....who be this one again ni,you are saying am old and anoda is saying am too young.
Hahahahaha different strokes for different foxs.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by balrynetee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't know it, never seen it
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Curiouscat: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tout Why evul towards a brother man who is deeply inrov with you smiley smiley
EroticAngelina:

https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan

[url][/url]
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Redoil: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
please change ur mind. I promise to give you whatever you want
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin
Akranez:

Oya smile cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
sexylogan:

I remember my dad's younger sis (my late aunt) had the same stove back in the early eighty's. I can remember the hot soup she used to make and call stew.(she didnt believe tomatoes were a part of stew so she only used pepper undecided ).
The smoke from that kerosene stove turned her whole kitchen black grin
God rest her sweet soul. cry

May God rest her soul, Amen!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by adelolaa(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Ninilowo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
I bet it, 80% of nairalanders don't know this stove. My mum can send anyone to jail for malhandling it in the 80s
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Must you shove it down his throat?

Easy on him. Even if he's 10years or younger he can bless Kola but you can't.

cheesy
Thats how u encourage younger age badly right!!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Curiouscat:
Tout Why evul towards a brother man who is deeply inrov with you smiley smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan

[url][/url]
Love ke? this boy has been insulting me in threads. what kinda love z that? And when he saw i started ignoring him, he started faking this 'inlove crap'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.