Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU (1409 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian / Why Lagos Youths Prefer Akinwunmi Ambode To Jimi Agbaje. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by fghanni(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George has expressed the party's bright prospect in the forthcoming general elections, asserting that the All Progressive Congress, APC should be prepared to loose the much coveted seat in Alausa,for which PDP is poise to do the seemingly impossible by slashing the fee to

N15,000.

He stressed that 16 years rule in Lagos has been moment of terror, agony and hardship to Lagosians who now clamour for their departure and yearn for PDP in replacement.

Speaking at the kick off campaign of President Goodluck Jonathan in Lagos on thursday, Bode George said the PDP is coming to liberate Lagosians from the hand of a political dictator, who exploit his influence to make his daughter leader of market women and wife a Senator in a party that belong to them all.

''We have been on a bridge that led us to no where in the last 16years, rather than serving the people that voted them they paid back by acquiring stupendous wealth and inflicting untold hardship on the masses. I'm aware they have started parking their luggage from the state."

Comparing his party with APC, George said that PDP is far better than APC in terms of administration, insisting that the party has been formidable and strong devoid of what obtains in a monopolised APC .

According to him, the Lagos State University, LASU, that was established by Lateef Jakande to basically make quality education accessible to indigent students, the government of Babatunde Fashola indiscriminately increased it to N350,000, stressing that Jimi Agbaje would reduce it to N15,000 if given the mandate.

Also, the governorship candidate of the party in the state Jimi Agbaje responding to PDP's presentation of flag on behalf of other Governorship standard bearers, said he is committed to serve Lagosians diligently, correcting the errors of APC and making sure people receive dividends of democracy without bitterness.

Adding that PDP would shake Lagos and entire Nigeria as his party will surprise APC with their total victory from president to all the states of the federation.

Meanwhile a PDP bigwig in the state who pleaded anonymity stressed that all hands must be on deck in Lagos PDP before they can pull any strand, adding that many of the party leaders had scuttle the chances of the party in the past and only their sincere unity could take Agbaje to Alausa in 2015.

http://nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/1968-lagos-a-vote-to-jimi-agbaje-jonathan-equals-a-n15-000-fee-slash-in-lasu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Alphaoscar: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Party Deceiving People !!! Lagos is too strategic to be placed in the hand of a learner.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Alphaoscar: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lagos is not a testing ground or medical lab for experimentation!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
I just dey laugh
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by smartigo: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
See desperation o grin grin grin.

Btw, how clueless can one get in the bid to campaign? Is this part of Jimi's manifesto or his godfather? Everything about PDP just one-way traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Trailblazer1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vote for change.

Vote Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by daben1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is that all?
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by meracool(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

In His Wildest dream..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by MrTeymee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
I am a Lagosian and I love lagos the way it is. Ambode has my vote

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by mrofficial(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

He's trying to tell us that they will ruin everything in Lagos if elected. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
mrofficial:

He's trying to tell us that they will ruin everything in Lagos if elected. grin
Just like Benue, Abia and Kogi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by gen2briz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

The same way akala governed oyo state. God forbid
#Saibuhari 2015
#changejonathan
Together we can make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pls how much is #15,000?? Enugu state university of science and technology (esut) ebonyi state university (ebsu) are they no longer in the states controlled by PDP how come the school fees is still at the high side? Bode I need your answer pls

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by mrmetoo1: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

Same way Gbenga Daniel governed Ogun State. The man did not even fix the road that leads to his house and I know this might sound like one of those partisan jabs but this is 100% for real. The road leading to his "palace" in Sagamu GRA is one of the worst roads I've seen anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Same way Gbenga Daniel governed Ogun State. The man did not even fix the road that leads to his house and this may sound like one of those partisan jabs but this 100% for real. The road leading to his "palace" in Sagamu GRA is one of the worst roads I've seen anywhere
Yea bro, the same way Suswam is handling Benue

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
gen2briz:

The same way akala governed oyo state. God forbid
#Saibuhari 2015
#changejonathan
Together we can make it happen.
Mediocrity is another name for PDP

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Brahms(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lubbish!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by anonimi: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Just like Benue, Abia and Kogi

Why did you not include Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Rivers before Amsechi joined APC

Since Amaechi joined APC he has changed from doing a little to doing NOTHING. He has ABANDONED his core responsibility to Rivers state people to become a Driver General as a prelude to being rewarded with the title of Donatus General, DG.

Is that the change APC hss in store for us?
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
anonimi:

Why did you not include [s]Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Rivers before Amsechi joined APC [/s]

Since Amaechi joined APC he has changed from doing a little to doing NOTHING. He has ABANDONED his core responsibility to Rivers state people to become a Driver General as a prelude to being rewarded with the title of Donatus General, DG.

Is that the change APC hss in store for us?
God forbid Lagos to be like those states. Haba, why do you guys want to take Lagos backward? If you had said the way Aregbesola run Osun or the way Kwankwaso run Kano or the way Amosun run Ogun, I would have shouted a BIGGGGG AMEN! Because those guys are moving from glory to glory and strenght to strength just like the AMIABLE Governor Fashola. Seems you guys really miss Amaechi o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sai Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Pataki: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

Sincerely, I opened my mouth in shock when I read this quoted comment of yours.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pataki:

Sincerely, I opened my mouth in shock when I read this quoted comment of yours.....

Walahi he said it..
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Pataki: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Walahi he said it..

He is finished in Lagos, even before he started.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Pataki:

He is finished in Lagos, even before he started.
Bro, that is the kind of Governor that those enemies of the state are campaigning for. All through the campaign the shameless Agbaje never mentioned ONE thing that he plan to do in Lagos. He is not the Agbaje of 2007

1 Like

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by drisatasarr: 1:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Delusional or bold face lie. It is impossible and Bode George knows that. Jimi cannot run the school at Naira 15,000/student per year. BRF numbers are much higher but are realistic and makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by hedonistic: 3:34am On Jan 10, 2015
MrTeymee:
I am a Lagosian and I love lagos the way it is. Ambode has my vote
.. Which Lagos do you like the way it is..... Banana Island and Lekki Phase 1 or the likes of Ejigbo, Ikotun, or Okokomaiko?
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by hedonistic: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2015
drisatasarr:
Delusional or bold face lie. It is impossible and Bode George knows that. Jimi cannot run the school at Naira 15,000/student per year. BRF numbers are much higher but are realistic and makes sense.

Maybe he meant N50, 000. That would certainly be achievable with the colossal revenues Lagos generates. If the FG can subsidise tertiary education in federal universities (which are still the best in standards in Nigeria), then a prosperous state like Lagos can and should do the same.
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by phlemzy: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Even if u will make it free,sorry u won't smell that office. Gone are the days of deception.
Re: Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU by nigerianvenom(m): 5:17am On Jan 10, 2015
tinubu turned lagos into his personal property.
but jim is out to liberate lagosians.

lagosians,this is ur chance to liberate urselves from the evil forces of tinubu's terror reign

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Visits Abia State (Umuahia), Refuses To Campaign In Aba Out Of Fear / #GEJAchievements In Roads Construction And Maintenance / APC In Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.