Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report (17017 Views)

Top Ten countries in Africa with the most beautiful women / Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Ranchhoddas: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2015
babyfun:
grin grin
give me the lighter, pass me the ganja...
My Ajegunle people i hail ooo
...and what in the seven kingdoms is this comment(which is retaarded by way) supposed to mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Top 14 πunes you should listen to whilst on that Reefah.

14- Slow Down - Clyde Carson

13- Look Into My eyes - Wiz Khalifa

12- Marie- Vybz Kartel.

11- Mojo So Do*pe- Kid Kudi

10- Stay Schemin- Rick Ross ft drake and french montana

9- Gone- Wiz Khalifa ft juicy J

8- Who do you love?- YG

7- Julius Caesar- French Montana

6- Medicated - Wiz Khalifa

5- Bleep with me you know I got it - Rick Ross ft Jay z.

4- Often. - The weekend ( Especially if you ve got company)

3- So High- Wiz Khakifa ft Ghost Loft

2- French inhale ( For those schooling and smoking in France grin) - Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg, album, Mac and Devin got to high school

1- It could be easy -Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg, album, Mac and Devin go to high school.

*Lights a blunt* see y'all in mars niggaz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by tyson99(m): 2:18am On Jan 10, 2015
NellyGhenghen:
Top 14 πunes you should listen to whilst on that Reefah.

14- Slow Down - Clyde Carson

13- Look Into My eyes - Wiz Khalifa

12- Marie- Vybz Kartel.

11- Mojo So Do*pe- Kid Kudi

10- Stay Schemin- Rick Ross ft drake and french montana

9- Gone- Wiz Khalifa ft juicy J

8- Who do you love?- YG

7- Julius Caesar- French Montana

6- Medicated - Wiz Khalifa

5- Bleep with me you know I got it - Rick Ross ft Jay z.

4- Often. - The weekend ( Especially if you ve got company)

3- So High- Wiz Khakifa ft Ghost Loft

2- French inhale ( For those schooling and smoking in France grin) - Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg, album, Mac and Devin got to high school

1- It could be easy -Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg, album, Mac and Devin go to high school.

*Lights a blunt* see y'all in mars niggaz.
igbolabi only God knows how ur lips go look like grin
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by dammywapes(m): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2015
tyson99:

igbolabi only God knows how ur lips go look like grin
lol
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by profmathsland(m): 2:29am On Jan 10, 2015
interesting sadinteresting
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by onoja12: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2015
my brother nobody can compare america with any country in the world when it comes to drug consumption,in fact america so take drugs that if they begin to list drugs for you,am sure you have never heard of 90% of the name they would mention in your life,that's how much they take drugs

uzolexis:

but America is not ranked low na. they r among the top countries too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by iluvweed(m): 3:23am On Jan 10, 2015
grin

Rolling a Jumbo for this record!

#Sourdiesel #fromcoloradowithluv

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by eightsin(m): 4:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Good, light my spliff bro
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by BlackLeopard(m): 4:47am On Jan 10, 2015
What was the criteria for 'using'? How often? How much? What ocassion?

Think these all are important to consider, before we start about who's bigger nation of addicts an all.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by BlackLeopard(m): 4:50am On Jan 10, 2015
iluvpomo:
We be burnin' not concernin' what nobody wanna say.
We be earnin' dollars turning 'cause we mind de pon we pay.
Some got gold and oil and diamonds - all we got is Mary J
Legalize it, time to recognise It

You be here with that, yet in other thread you call an innocent dead civvie a 'thug' for alleged shoplifting.

Who's the thug where grin

(Btw your weed, your bsns, I ain't nothing bout that. Pointing out the hypocrisy.)
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by kennynelcon(m): 4:56am On Jan 10, 2015
uzolexis:
my topic made fp...yaaaay #dancing shoki grin
lol, Thank God I replied first lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by slimzy91(m): 5:05am On Jan 10, 2015
babyfun:
grin grin
so u mind say na only ajegunle ppl dey smoke weed abi? Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by onadana: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Ilekeh:
Gej.....The chief consumer!

That explains his constant engine eyes.

Plus ogogoro...makes him see what we masses don't see...but like he said...we will appreciate him when he is gone.See the power of ganja. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by AmunRaOlodumare: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2015
uzolexis:

The United States, Canada, Nigeria, and Australia rank the highest, with over 10% of the population over age 15 admitting to using the drug.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-marijuana-2014-7#ixzz3OMHTeAoV

Nigerians y'all need to stop getting high grin grin

I don't want to advocate the use of marijuana at all but why? It seems Nigeria is in good company...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by magabounce(m): 5:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Weed mkz u c possibilities whr thr z seemingly none!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by BlackLeopard(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Yeah there may be even circulating weed as long as Americans don't hoard it all, Australians and Canadians I know of are sharing carin peoples...
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by scarr: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2015
10:30 roll up a big fat one so we can smoke it till dawn kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Atmmachine(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

Rolling a Jumbo for this record!

#Sourdiesel #fromcoloradowithluv
#Fort Collins ??
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by thaoriginator: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2015
babyfun:
grin grin
come smoke wit me here in lekki dis hamatan is too cold
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Cvesta(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Mars88:

fear God bros! Are u a nutritionist? Did u carry out the research? HIV my butt

Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Fulaman198(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2015
I don't believe it one bit. Where is the evidence?
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Ilekeh:
Gej.....The chief consumer!

That explains his constant engine eyes.

if the dude had been consuming the magic leaf,i doubt he woulda been as clueless as he is... Maybe his own brand of w33d is grown in otueke only.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by felifeli: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Most of them are on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Coolguy89(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2015
My contribution must be there,cos its d sweetest thing on earth grin
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Mrken113: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2015
that is not a good name for our country nigeria.I think we should do something about it
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2015
And the highest consumers by record is the south west.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by loomer: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2015
WE NO COMPLAIN GIVE UNA, WHY UNA DE DRINK PANADOL FOR OUR HEADACHE?
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by felifeli: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
And the highest consumers by record is the south west.

Na lie. Na igbo people dey smoke igbo pass everybody for dis world
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by iluvpomo(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
BlackLeopard:

You be here with that, yet in other thread you call an innocent dead civvie a 'thug' for alleged shoplifting.

Who's the thug where grin

(Btw your weed, your bsns, I ain't nothing bout that. Pointing out the hypocrisy.)
tell me bros .... How is occasionally indulging in some recreational smoking considered an act of thugging??
I don't steal, I dont illegally engage in illicit activities and I make my honest contributions to society in earning my daily bread. I am not a saint for sure but the one thing I will not do is twist the truth. I stand by what I said in that previous thread . It was the harsh truth.
In the case of Mr. Eric Garner, I feel it was different and he was done in by the police. Justice was not served there. My opinion anyways.
PS: don't tell me you have never smoked a J b4??
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
my school is very close to kwale......so any more info lol......#LEGALIZE IT; DONT CRITICIZE IT; I WILL ADVERTISE IT, TILL BABYLON PATRONISE IT LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by uzolexis(f): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2015
kennynelcon:

lol, Thank God I replied first lol

Ur FTC grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Games You Played As A Child? / Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) / What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.