Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report (17024 Views)

Top Ten countries in Africa with the most beautiful women / Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by BlackLeopard(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
iluvpomo:
tell me bros .... How is occasionally indulging in some recreational smoking considered an act of thugging??
I don't steal, I dont illegally engage in illicit activities and I make my honest contributions to society in earning my daily bread. I am not a saint for sure but the one thing I will not do is twist the truth. I stand by what I said in that previous thread . It was the harsh truth.
In the case of Mr. Eric Garner, I feel it was different and he was done in by the police. Justice was not served there. My opinion anyways.
PS: don't tell me you have never smoked a J b4??

I'm not calling your use of drugs thugging while we're at it; what I'm saying is I'm rather sure to majority society and white folk of it that would warrant the same label. I'm saying that being in the same situation with some racist cop, that guy sure wouldn't care for who smokes what from whose money, it'd be same grounds for harsh treatment and the real problem still not being whatever behaviors anyone does, but w way trigger happy cops.

I dunno man, may be just my 4 cents; I don't want to piss on dead brother's grave, wherever truth is about things, while there's cops getting away with killing that brother. What that person's biz was with their life ain't my biz, not excusing that murder tho still is. I ain't gonna go into 'who's the bad nigger here and who's da good one' cus it's exactly what I'm fuckin *sure* racist white shits want us to talk about while they kill people without remorse and without punishment.

Hence why I'm draggin it in two different threads, we're in da same boat here, to dem, we *all* black.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by wierdpsycho: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Mojanity:
started back im ss1. i love weed..
yeeeeezus..... r u serious?%
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Hawlahscho(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2015
brito:

We smoke together

LWKMD
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
wierdpsycho:
yeeeeezus..... r u serious?%

Yeah it became my new hobby smiley
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by wierdpsycho: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mojanity:

Yeah it became my new hobby smiley
i've never seen a lady smoke weed..... does it make u see visions and prophesies
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
wierdpsycho:
i've never seen a lady smoke weed..... does it make u see visions and prophesies

it's more common than you think. Nah but it makes everything so beautiful. you'll be so happy and energetic. it all depends on the amount you take wink
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by wierdpsycho: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mojanity:

it's more common than you think. Nah but it makes everything so beautiful. you'll be so happy and energetic. it all depends on the amount you take wink
Hmmmm.............. sounds Nice but graçias señorita moja.nity
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by scarr: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
wah do u call a selfie while burning bush cheesy.
A smokefie ofcourse

#sundaysmokefiesmiley
#modaload for the week

I have love at first sight for responsible ladies u are users and are proud of it
mojanity
brito

is dere by anychance any babe in Abuja that would like to join moi in a smoking session this week or anytime later wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by scarr: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
NellyGhenghen:
Top 14 πunes you should listen to whilst on that Reefah.

14- Slow Down - Clyde Carson

13- Look Into My eyes - Wiz Khalifa

12- Marie- Vybz Kartel.

11- Mojo So Do*pe- Kid Kudi

10- Stay Schemin- Rick Ross ft drake and french montana

9- Gone- Wiz Khalifa ft juicy J

8- Who do you love?- YG

7- Julius Caesar- French Montana

6- Medicated - Wiz Khalifa

5- Bleep with me you know I got it - Rick Ross ft Jay z.

4- Often. - The weekend ( Especially if you ve got company)

3- So High- Wiz Khakifa ft Ghost Loft

2- French inhale ( For those schooling and smoking in France grin) - Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg, album, Mac and Devin got to high school

1- It could be easy -Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg, album, Mac and Devin go to high school.

*Lights a blunt* see y'all in mars niggaz.

most of these songs don't even have anything to do with weed

can't remember all I've hear but these ones are worth it
smoke some weed_burna boy
burning bush _jesse jagz
blaze with me_k switch
gimme dat_ice prince ft olamide burna boy nd yung l
roll 1_frankue free ft erigga
orijin and orin emi_q dot, for my yoruba niggas
d best of all Mary Jane_vector

naija flavssmiley

venivedivici:

Burnaboy's Smoke Some Weed. Sean Paul's Will Be Burning, M.I's Blaze feat. Ice, Jesse and Blaise. . .Why you mention only foreign songs
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Mars88(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
natureblack:
what's worse than burning a book is not reading 'em .......read books bro .
wise advice although i doubt u read up on that and more as much as i do. Plus it aint what u read but how authentic and how u sieve right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by natureblack(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Mars88:

wise advice although i doubt u read up on that and more as much as i do. Plus it aint what u read but how authentic and how u sieve right from wrong.
you certainly don't have an idea what goodies comes with marijuana....

you're pro'bly one of those niggas that flogs a donkey just to give it a bad name.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Mars88(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
natureblack:
you certainly don't have an idea what goodies comes with marijuana....

you're pro'bly one of those niggas that flogs a donkey just to give it a bad name.

oh my brother i am a user, i just think u should address the pro's and con's and not be one sided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa / What's The Literal Translation Of (north, South, East, West) In Your Language? / Games You Played As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.