Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166979 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

Hahaha!

That was a rhetorical question dumbass.

So your saying that just after being shown proof. How in anyway is that a rhetorical question when you made a statement? Bantus have a lack of intelligence which can be seen in your collective history. So I am not going to hold my breath in holding reasonable conversations with a bunch of tree swinging apes.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

So describing the state of Puntland and Somaliland and their escape from lawlessness and Southern Somalis use of customary law is not delusional?
Yes it's delusional. Somalia was in a civil war for years. So what Somaliland escaped most of the violence.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
BlackKenichi:

So your basically saying that Smaia can't feed itself. Truly sad and pathetic.

You do realise that Somalis have the lowest IQ's in Sub Saharan Africa.

Aid was sent to somalia because of a famine which was in due to lack of rain fall. Without a government this is difficult to solve as resources must be flow from certain regions to other regions in need. All that matters, is that Somalis had people who wished us well and gave us aid and money. Compare that to the recent Ebola crisis where every nation placed a no fly zone in west africa.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

So your saying that just after being shown proof. How in anyway is that a rhetorical question when you made a statement? Bantus have a lack of intelligence which can be seen in your collective history. So I am not going to hold my breath in holding reasonable conversations with a bunch of tree swinging apes.

You said, ''....and used our ancient laws to continue semblance of law and order." Do you see the irony in your statement? My question was a mockery of your ''ancient laws''.Wisen up dumbass! wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

Aid was sent to somalia because of a famine which was in due to lack of rain fall. Without a government this is difficult to solve as resources must be flow from certain regions to other regions in need. All that matters, is that Somalis had people who wished us well and gave us aid and money. Compare that to the recent Ebola crisis where every nation placed a no fly zone in west africa.
Nothing to compare. Yet again you're grasping straws!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

You have a government now and you are still getting fed by the UN, protected by Bantus.Tell that story to someone else.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Nothing to compare. Yet again you're grasping straws!

Not grasping at all. 17,000 plus people died. No one helped you guys, instead they had a no fly zone to your region. Somalia has over a dozen embassies and billions of aid was spent on it. Most of it was done simply because of the strategic location of the region so to influence future governments that would take hold so they can sign oil contracts, but much of it also was because of charity organizations in the arab world who risked their lives in Somalia, same way Turks are in Somalia building schools and teaching in hospitals and universities.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

You have a government now and you are still getting fed by the UN, protected by Bantus.Tell that story to someone else.

The U.N. is not feeding Somalia. That drought was in 2011. And the Bantus are there to get paid. I could care two licks if Alshabaab took over Somalia. Nothing would change in terms of Somalia's policies, same policy would still be pursued, albeit by other means that are not as dare I say civil.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

Not grasping at all. 17,000 plus people died. No one helped you guys, instead they had a no fly zone to your region. Somalia has over a dozen embassies and billions of aid was spent on it. Most of it was done simply because of the strategic location of the region so to influence future governments that would take hold so they can sign oil contracts, but much of it also was because of charity organizations in the arab world who risked their lives in Somalia, same way Turks are in Somalia building schools and teaching in hospitals and universities.
That why there are hundreds of western doctors in Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia to help combat ebola? Seriously you are a person. Also where did you get the 17,000 figure from.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

You said, ''....and used our ancient laws to continue semblance of law and order." Do you see the irony in your statement? My question was a mockery of your ''ancient laws''.Wisen up dumbass! wink

You are not wise at all. As if you knew anything about government you would know the difference between customary and statutory law. Somali xeer law is ancient and based on customary law. Thus the need to mention that it was ancient in reference to it's origins and the semblance of law and order it created without a functioning government whose basic responsibility is law and order.

I am carrying a conversation on an intellectual level with a bunch of tree swinging apes.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
BlackKenichi:

That why there are hundreds of western doctors in Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia to help combat ebola? Seriously you are a person. Also where did you get the 17,000 figure from.

17,000 is the total infected as of December 2014. If your people stopped the barbaric act of going into the jungles to phuck and kill and eat monkeys, I dare say you might be called civilized by the rest of the human family. It doesnt matter how many western owned buildings are in your downtown, when miles away their is a man with a machete going into the jungle looking for a monkey to eat sad
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

The U.N. is not feeding Somalia. That drought was in 2011. And the Bantus are there to get paid. I could care two licks if Alshabaab took over Somalia. Nothing would change in terms of Somalia's policies, same policy would still be pursued, albeit by other means that are not as dare I say civil.

We know.Terrorism and anarchy is inbred in Somalis.That's why you are to be ruled, for your own sake. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

We know.Terrorism and anarchy is inbred in Somalis.That's why you are to be ruled, for your own sake. grin

Isn't war itself terror? The irony in saying Somalis need to be ruled, when they are the people who are most known for fighting in Africa and the most known for dying till the last man.

Even the American ambassador to Somalia mentioned in the documentary I posted, that if the USA did not leave, every man, woman and child would die or die trying to kill the American soldiers who were in Mogadishu. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

You are not wise at all. As if you knew anything about government you would know the difference between customary and statutory law. Somali xeer law is ancient and based on customary law. Thus the need to mention that it was ancient in reference to it's origins and the semblance of law and order it created without a functioning government whose basic responsibility is law and order.

I am carrying a conversation on an intellectual level with a bunch of tree swinging apes.

What I know for a fact is that there is no law in Somalia.Rules of the jungle are observed in that shithole..
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

What I know for a fact is that there is no law in Somalia.Rules of the jungle are observed in that shithole..

Xeer is the oldest surviving customary law in the world. That is a testament to Somali ingenuity.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

Isn't war itself terror? The irony in saying Somalis need to be ruled, when they are the people who are most known for fighting in Africa and the most known for dying till the last man.

Easy come easy go wink.The rest of us know normal life and we value it.

Even the American ambassador to Somalia mentioned in the documentary I posted, that if the USA did not leave, every man, woman and child would die or die trying to kill the American soldiers who were in Mogadishu. grin

Americans left because you were not worth the fighting and eventually you will finish each other off.America understand genetics. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

Easy come easy go wink.The rest of us know normal life and we value it.

Americans left because you were not worth the fighting and eventually you will finish each other off.America understand genetics. wink

Well we are still alive, and as a population control the most land of any ethnic group in Africa. Half of Ethiopia, Djibouti, 1/3 of Kenya and Somalia. So much for easy come, easy go. That philosophy should have been adopted by your forefathers, as European slave masters on ships lived by the rule of 'easy come, easy go' in reference to how cheap and easy they could get slaves from west of africa.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
By the way do you guys celebrate black history month?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

17,000 is the total infected as of December 2014. If your people stopped the barbaric act of going into the jungles to phuck and kill and eat monkeys, I dare say you might be called civilized by the rest of the human family. It doesnt matter how many western owned buildings are in your downtown, when miles away their is a man with a machete going into the jungle looking for a monkey to eat sad
See that's where you fu*ked up. West Africa has some of the fastest growing economies in the world and Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. That alone makes Nigeria just plain better than Somalia. Most of the building in West Africa are West African owned as well. Ebola will be dealt with soon enough. And West African will grow stronger with the experience. Not that they need to grow any stronger. West Africans are a resilient bunch!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:
By the way do you guys celebrate black history month?

That is an American holiday slowpoke.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

Well we are still alive, and as a population control the most land of any ethnic group in Africa. Half of Ethiopia, Djibouti, 1/3 of Kenya and Somalia. So much for easy come, easy go. That philosophy should have been adopted by your forefathers, as European slave masters on ships lived by the rule of 'easy come, easy go' in reference to how cheap and easy they could get slaves from west of africa.

Lame.Come back tomorrow when you get some new material.Had a blast beating up Ajuran. Goodnight Y'all.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

Lame.Come back tomorrow when you get some new material.Had a blast beating up Ajuran. Goodnight Y'all.

You really now how to use self deprecating humor. Is that gif suppose to be a symbol of how Bantus are restrained with their hands behind their back while europeans push them around (in this case in to the police vehicle).
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
gallivant:

That is an American holiday slowpoke.

I celebrate it. Do you guys have anything like that in your jungle?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

You keep dissing West Africa and West Africans yet they are far smarter, stronger and overall better than Somalis and Somalia. When I see Somalis make an Ike ibeabuchi, Yaya Toure, Christian Atsu, Ben Tackie, Daniel Igala etc then come back and talk. So what that West and Central Africans were taken as slaves. Tell me what are your arab friends good at in terms of physical prowess?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
BlackKenichi:

You keep dissing West Africa and West Africans yet they are far smarter, stronger and overall better than Somalis and Somalia. When I see Somalis make an Ike ibeabuchi, Yaya Toure, Christian Atsu, Ben Tackie, Daniel Igala etc then come back and talk. So what that West and Central Africans were taken as slaves. Tell me what are your arab friends good at in terms of physical prowess?

I am not Arab, you would have to direct your questions at an Arab.

You know very well that West Africans are not smarter than Somalis. Shame on you for even thinking you could get away with that without being unnoticed. If you guys were smarter maybe you would find a way not to get ensalved for 500 phucking years, maybe you would have a written language, maybe a system of laws not based on euroepeans, maybe a national language that isn't european, maybe some historical impact on humanity, etc.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

I am not Arab, you would have to direct your questions at an Arab.

You know very well that West Africans are not smarter than Somalis. Shame on you for even thinking you could get away with that without being unnoticed. If you guys were smarter maybe you would find a way not to get ensalved for 500 phucking years, maybe you would have a written language, maybe a system of laws not based on euroepeans, maybe a national language that isn't european, maybe some historical impact on humanity, etc.
They already did. Enslavement doesn't mean stupidity. Indians were slaves too, yet they're smart. Written languages are found in West Africa. Also many laws are based on European systems even India's laws. The historical impact of West Africa is huge. Ancient Ghana, Mali and Songhay with their gold and salt trade. The Ashanti Kingdom trade gold to the europeans. Try harder.
Also Nigerians in the US and the UK are alway seen as the most educated people. Again try harder.

Now show me a Somali that can take a decent punch!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
BlackKenichi:

They already did. Enslavement doesn't mean stupidity. Indians were slaves too, yet they're smart. Written languages are found in West Africa. Also many laws are based on European systems even India's laws. The historical impact of West Africa is huge. Ancient Ghana, Mali and Songhay with their gold and salt trade. The Ashanti Kingdom trade gold to the europeans. Try harder.
Also Nigerians in the US and the UK are alway seen as the most educated people. Again try harder.

Now show me a Somali that can take a decent punch!

The real question should have been 'show me a Somali who can walk away from a tomahawk cruise missile to his house'. The answer my friend, would be many. Life doesnt stop when the USA drops a bomb, it only stops when your heart gets tired and gives up, and then your soul returns to god.

Good night kiddo. You will become my prodigy. i will train you, and in good time, you will lead your people out of the darkness and into the light. Many will try to kill you, for attempting to change their savage ways, but in good time they will join you in the sun. My prodigy Blackkenichua cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by adamskutty(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran my boy, where is samaale? cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
adamskutty:
Ajuran my boy, where is samaale? cheesy

Let me check my book of Somalis to find out where they are.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

The real question should have been 'show me a Somali who can walk away from a tomahawk cruise missile to his house'. The answer my friend, would be many. Life doesnt stop when the USA drops a bomb, it only stops when your heart gets tired and gives up, and then your soul returns to god.
In your dreams! Somalis are known for not taking a decent punch!

Ajuran:
Good night kiddo. You will become my prodigy. i will train you, and in good time, you will lead your people out of the darkness and into the light. Many will try to kill you, for attempting to change their savage ways, but in good time they will join you in the sun. My prodigy Blackkenichua cheesy
You're too stupid to be my teacher! When you can take a punch from my 230lb partially boxing trained self, then maybe we'll talk.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
BlackKenichi:

In your dreams! Somalis are known for not taking a decent punch!

You're too stupid to be my teacher! When you can take a punch from my 230lb partially boxing trained self, then maybe we'll talk.

Blackenichua, I will be your mentor, I will take you under my wing and show you reason and purpose for your existence.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by adamskutty(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ajuran:

Let me check my book of Somalis to find out where they are.
ok my guy, anyway, do u love playing cricket? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.